• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][OTA] Kraken Project for Samsung Galaxy J5 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

garylawwd

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Dumb question, but related to twrp. I'm on that moddified 3.2.1-pro that included aroma support that someone made up. Is there any real difference between the one i have and the one that they built? I know with me on j500m, that would be a jlte version. Aroma still supported in updated one?
Yes aroma is still supported on @jenslody twrp and the guys over at team MSM8916 twrp.
Newer twrps have better compatibility with newer firmwares so flashing a pie rom it would be recommended to have the newest twrp available for your device.
I think with different twrps you can do more backups like EFS and whatever but the flashing functionality should be similar.
Im presuming the different twrps would have documentation alongside the downloads to tell you exactly what is in each and how they differ

Reactions: palmbeach05

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
Yes aroma is still supported on @jenslody twrp and the guys over at team MSM8916 twrp.
Newer twrps have better compatibility with newer firmwares so flashing a pie rom it would be recommended to have the newest twrp available for your device.
I think with different twrps you can do more backups like EFS and whatever but the flashing functionality should be similar.
Im presuming the different twrps would have documentation alongside the downloads to tell you exactly what is in each and how they differ

I'm happy with my 3.2.1, but i'm always keeping an open mind/eye for things that i need to have updated for compatibility issues and stuff. Thanks for that explanation

Reactions: garylawwd

Nevarress

Sep 11, 2014
Adana
Hi everyone.

My phone is J500F. But i dont know, which i must use link? j5lte or j5nlte? One more thing: Wich ı need bootloader?

JALAL.4e

May 27, 2019
Thanks for the اhard work
Fast ROM and better battery performance
But the Bluetooth does not work well
connected to the speakers but the sound goes out confused !!

Hitman68

Feb 10, 2018
Data.time.4G sim2

data and time dosent match by local. 4G dosent work on sim 2, data transfer between device and pc dosent work. On j500g
Thanks .

SHAH RUKH 45

Aug 24, 2018
Bugs:
Radio doesn't work(who listen to it anyway)
Unable to receive SMS
Sometimes shows Sim card not inserted even though it is (need to reboot to fix that).
Using J500H

Hamidltf

Nov 16, 2018
مشهد
HOW TO DOWNLOAD?
LINK NOT WORKING :crying:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190616-131038.png
    Screenshot_20190616-131038.png
    147.7 KB · Views: 208
Status
Not open for further replies.