• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][OTA] Kraken Project for Samsung Galaxy J5 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Hamidltf

Nov 16, 2018
مشهد

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
Reactions: Hamidltf

Hamidltf

Nov 16, 2018
مشهد
my recovery is twrp pro 3.2.1.1

Attachments

• IMG_20190618_131133.jpg
    IMG_20190618_131133.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 164

garylawwd

Forum Moderator
Staff member
You gived me wrong twrp .my screen is black .and cant boot to kernel .just recovery . :mad:

---------- Post added at 01:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

You gived me wrong twrp .my screen is blacked .just booted on recovery and download mode .please help me . :crying:
Its not the wrong twrp.
I own the same device as you and have this recovery. How did you flash it? You flashed it to boot partition didnt you :eek:
You are only supposed to flash the image to recovery partition
and you also need to be on marshmallow bootloader.

Hamidltf

Nov 16, 2018
مشهد
Its not the wrong twrp.
I own the same device as you and have this recovery. How did you flash it? You flashed it to boot partition didnt you :eek:
You are only supposed to flash the image to recovery partition
and you also need to be on marshmallow bootloader.
my bootloader is LL .What can I do?:crying:

---------- Post added at 01:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:42 PM ----------

can i flash officiall twrp img.tar by odin?
I sending pm by other device .my phone not work

garylawwd

Forum Moderator
Staff member
So why are you trying to flash these ROMs?
Every Oreo and pie rom requires marshmallow bootloader and modem its written in every single one of the op's.
You need to read before just blindly flashing anything! Everything you need to know is written in the first post.
The only thing you can do is plug your phone into a PC and flash marshmallow bootloader and modem through Odin with this guide.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...5-1-1-bootloader-modem-j500xx-t3566801/page15
You wont recover your phone any other way.

Reactions: palmbeach05

Hamidltf

Nov 16, 2018
مشهد
So why are you trying to flash these ROMs?
Every Oreo and pie rom requires marshmallow bootloader and modem its written in every single one of the op's.
You need to read before just blindly flashing anything! Everything you need to know is written in the first post.
The only thing you can do is plug your phone into a PC and flash marshmallow bootloader and modem through Odin with this guide.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...5-1-1-bootloader-modem-j500xx-t3566801/page15
You wont recover your phone any other way.

And afrer flashing bl and modem can booted in kernel? Because my rom is aosp android 7.1.2
I should flashing just bl or bl and modem??

Last edited:

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
And afrer flashing bl and modem can booted in kernel? Because my rom is aosp android 7.1.2
I should flashing just bl or bl and modem??

Dump that rom you have b/c its limitation is it keeps you on LP BL. Start looking at MM BL roms.

You will be able to boot to twrp 3.2.3.0 recovery once you flash, yes. Then you can flash this rom.

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
I went to the mobile store, saying Odin could not identify the phone. And should be repaired with a box.

....i'm not exactly sure what that means. Usually i've been able to understand what you say

If i was to guess and come up with an answer, i'd say something went wrong. Flash a full marshmallow stock firmware using odin. Don't take it to the store. Once fully flashed, boot it up and check the oem unlock switch. Then enjoy

Hamidltf

Nov 16, 2018
مشهد
....i'm not exactly sure what that means. Usually i've been able to understand what you say

If i was to guess and come up with an answer, i'd say something went wrong. Flash a full marshmallow stock firmware using odin. Don't take it to the store. Once fully flashed, boot it up and check the oem unlock switch. Then enjoy
Mobile repair technician told me
Odin does not know my mobile
That is, the part that is blue and written ID:COM
And also, I can not enable USB DEBUG AND OEM because my phone can not boot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts