wipe cache
wipe dalvik cache
choose install zip or intall
select the downloaded zip
select yes or swipe to install
You can reboot or flash gapps like you did with rom
FLASHING THROUGH PACMAN UPDATES JUST NEEDS TO ERASE CACHE AND DALVIK

Downloads:​
A 4.2 rom with the camera fix from cyanogenmod http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23159073880936190
ROMS: http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index.php?dir=main/fireball
GAPPS: http://goo.im/gapps ACCORDING TO ROM VERSION!

BUGS:
SAME AS CYANOGENMOD

Credits:
Pacman team
Aokp team
Cyanogenmod teamo
mdmower for first build, commits to compile that made me understood how this works and for almost all

Last edited:

24ky

Aug 25, 2012
Amsterdam
Overall Rom is fast lol, from what you've had me test, many tweaks and personally love the tablet ui... But thanks for bring this to our community.

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda premium

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
i like the pac rom. the one i had was giving me random reboots. i hope its not the case with yours, regardless i cant wait to flash a new rom. :D

thank you sir

Edit:
Will this include a custom kernel like your sense one? that one rocked.
Yes, when cm10 goes stable ill make kernel , so I don't have to sync everyday

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using xda app-developers app

mdmower

Sep 14, 2011
@jose51197, six important patches were merged into the kernel at 8:15pm tonight (I think we are both in the same time-zone). If you haven't synced after that time, you will likely need to re-sync and re-compile. They are needed because of recent commits to qcom_display-caf which can cause the boot to hang if kernel doesn't have proper support.

To check:
Code:
cd kernel/htc/msm8960
git log
There should be six commits that start with msm_fb.

Reactions: jose51197

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
@jose51197, six important patches were merged into the kernel at 8:15pm tonight (I think we are both in the same time-zone). If you haven't synced after that time, you will likely need to re-sync and re-compile. They are needed because of recent commits to qcom_display-caf which can cause the boot to hang if kernel doesn't have proper support.
i have them merged already :), thanks for notifying me man, keep up the good work

Last edited:

Linch89

Jul 11, 2011
Jacksonville
downloading new version now. how does the battery life compare to cm10? I tried pac on my inc2 a while back and the battery life was pretty bad compared to plain cm. also, are there any special installation instructiions? classic full wipe + dalvic/cache wipe correct?

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
downloading new version now. how does the battery life compare to cm10? I tried pac on my inc2 a while back and the battery life was pretty bad compared to plain cm. also, are there any special installation instructiions? classic full wipe + dalvic/cache wipe correct?
if you use twrp you only need go to option wipe then factory reset, that clears data, cache, and dalvik, this rom is heavily based on cm10 and im using the same kernel i had exelent results trying it btw!

Reactions: Linch89

vazersecurity

Aug 2, 2012
Provo, UT
if you use twrp you only need go to option wipe then factory reset, that clears data, cache, and dalvik, this rom is heavily based on cm10 and im using the same kernel i had exelent results trying it btw!
Watch out, it may format your internal SD. does that to mine every time when I use TWRP for something like that.

Sent from my Incredible 4G LTE using xda app-developers app

jose51197

Jan 15, 2012
Cartago
Watch out, it may format your internal SD. does that to mine every time when I use TWRP for something like that.

Sent from my Incredible 4G LTE using xda app-developers app
weird, you should report iton the twrp thread, that option touches nothing but /data and /cache so i dont see why it formats your sd, anyone else having this problem?