We are very excited to announce the beta of Paranoid Android Sapphire, based on Android 12.1/12L
On the first launch, you’ll notice a clean setup with a beautiful wallpaper from Hampus Olsson, who teamed up with us again to create several beautiful pieces of artwork. Hampus is a multi-disciplinary artist whose design stands for itself and we’re glad to have him onboard. We also added further UI touches that we believe enhance the overall user experience. You can find all of the Paranoid Android wallpapers and many more in the Abstruct app, included in our builds.
Our builds are based on the CodeLinaro OSS Android base, which is optimized for Qualcomm platforms and has a higher degree of performance, battery life, and functionality compared to the Android Open Source Project platform. The Paranoid Android team and contributors are focusing on squashing existing bugs, and implementing and improving features, performance, and stability. We are dedicated to providing a user experience with the stability that you can expect from stock ROMs with best-in-class performance and features to help you get the most out of your device.
We kindly ask all of you that are in position to donate anything, to help and support us so we can provide better and faster build releases, as well as increase the download speed of our servers, all looking for your enjoyment.
⚠ !!! ATENTION !!! ⚠
- Clean Flash is MANDATORY because signature keys changed.
* unlike Alpha Builds that used my private keys, Beta Builds are built with AOSPA private keys, so a clean flash is required while moving from Alpha to Beta, otherwise it will result in a bootloop. *
- Properly Enable TWS+ Support
- Uptaded Kernel to IMMENSITY-X v3.0.0
- Updated vendor BSP blobs to LA.UM.9.12.r1-13700.03-SMxx50.QSSI12.0
- Updated vendor MIUI blobs to miui_LMIGlobal_V126.96.36.199.RJKMIXM_11.0
- Added Pupup-Cam LED Color control to PopupSettings
- Properly set Status Bar dimens and Power button position
- Minor bug fixes and Improvements
- Switched from CAF to CLO (CodeLinaro OSS)
- Updated to Android 12.1/12L
- Updated to May SPL
- Updated System CLO TAG to LA.QSSI.12.0.r1-07100.01-qssi.0
- Switched to AOSP Monet and improved it
- Fixed 5G text on network preference
- Added Simple RGB Color Balancer
- Added Lockscreen Quick Unlock
- Added Data Switch QS Tile
- Added Color Picker to ThemePicker
- Several fixes and improvements
- New default Wallpaper
I've said it on the Telegram group, but I'll repeat it here. MIUI 13 fw renders every sensor useless, so 188.8.131.52 (184.108.40.206 on EEA) must be used before flashing this ROM.
Other than that, everything seems to be working properly.