[ROM][OFFICIAL][Pie][9.0] Arrow OS [WEEKLY]

Search This thread

coremania

Jan 16, 2016
Status is testing ? Can't wait for finish it ;) great rom !
Just notice that volume reorientation isn't working with all apps like it does on los 16, youtube for example. But for the rest i can't really find any major bugs, great :good:
Big thanks for sharing !!!

Brendanus

Mar 6, 2010
Status Stable :)

Very stable!

Exiting screen pinning is the only bug i have experienced so far. Until this is fixed, try disabling hardware keys from quick settings.

Great work devs! :good:

UPDATE: "Google Backup Now" button was greyed out for a while. I discovered that this was caused by disabling duplicate apps (e.g. calculator) caused by flashing nano gapps. Google Backup does not work with some Magisk system mods or, it seems, disabling apps.

I tried flashing again, this time with the Aroma Gapps utility. That eliminated the duplicate apps and "Google Backup Now" works smoothly.

Last edited:
Apr 17, 2017
Awesome Rom

Rom is Awesome, but i faced four bug:-
1. Nightlight is not working for me, i don't know about others but for me after flashing new December update,nightlight is not working.
2. There is no notification of progress bar of playstore while downloading any apps.
3. Xiaomi doze is missing.
4. Downloading speed is sucked, even on wifi with 10mps plan , the downloading speed of any file is 300kbps to 500kbps.
I only faced above 4 bug.. please fix this four issues:):)
I m downgrading to November update:(

Thank you

Last edited:

coremania

Jan 16, 2016
Another small bug, i' m not able to suppress my number.
Regular you turn off advanced lte and video call, then you can change it in the phone app, but not this time.
I always get network failure. Take a look at it please.
Sry for my drunken english, happy new year !!!

Glics

Jul 21, 2018
Both integrated camera and Google Camera crash immediately, here's a logcat (I haven't installed any app yet apart from gapps)
(I can't post links or attach files yet because I'm under 10 posts so just append "drive dot google dot com" to this) /open?id=1d44z4UsZSgbCqzbv3XR5u1vN8E1c_SH4

EDIT
Ok, this is getting crazier... After various tries (reflashed 10.0.3.0 stock via fastboot and erased userdata, then flashed again the ROM, no gapps and no magisk) the camera is still not opening
But after installing Telegram the internal camera feature of Telegram seems to work. Just a wild guess, could this be a HAL-related problem?

Last edited:

daverock

Oct 2, 2013
Milan
Other small bugs:
- Missing the led selection in battery options.
- Weather seem not working, in last update there is always "disabled".

Thank you!

swawif

Jan 4, 2014
thank you! I just flashed this yesterday. so far it is working fine with some caveats :
  1. GPS not working (but location detection using wifi is working fine)
  2. stuttery performance

attached below is my log
anyone having this problem?
I did install this from android 8.1 on october/november update. i read i need to be on the descember first. how can i fix this if this is the problem? thanks!

this is the link, but i'm still new here so i cant post the full link (it's a google drive link)
link : (drive dot google dot com) /file/d/1tTWDGCjNcQQJVgU2wvasm-PydF6SMYhJ/view?usp=sharing

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    logo.png

ArrowOS

ABOUT
    ArrowOS is an AOSP based project started with the aim of keeping things simple, clean and neat. We added just the right and mostly used stuff that will be actually USEFUL at the end of the day.

Telegram: Channel | Group
    Github: https://github.com/ArrowOS
    Code Review: review.arrowos.net
    E-mail: arrowos.contact

To apply for maintainership Check this out

WHAT WORKS?
    • Almost everything

WHAT DOESN'T WORK?
    • You tell me
    Be sure to include a log : check how to

INSTRUCTIONS
    Clean Flash
    1. Download The ROM & GApps
    2. Wipe: System, Data, Dalvik, Cache
    3. Flash ROM + GApps
    4. Reboot & Enjoy
    Dirty Flash
    1. Download the ROM
    2. Wipe: Dalvik and Cache
    3. Flash ROM (+Magisk if rooted previously or if want root)
    4. Reboot & Enjoy

• Magisk makes OTA unbootable, so flash Magisk Uninstaller and then install an update
    • So, when OTA comes, just download it, flash Magisk Uninstaller and you're good to go. After boot up, flash GApps and Magisk. And do the same when next OTA comes

DOWNLOADS

ROM: Click Here for ROM
    Gapps: Click Here for GApps

Note : Pico, Nano or Micro Gapps are recommended. We don't prefer STOCK/HEAVY Gapps

Source Code
    Device Sources:
    device tree | kernel | vendor

Special thanks to

AOSP
    LineageOS
    Ezio Lacandia Bijelkic
    Maxwen
    Alex Cruz
    scoute-dich
    Tibor Kaputa
    And all other Open Source - Developers,Teams and Organisations
    DM if we missed someone - you can always look at GitHub to find more contributors! :highfive:

XDA:DevDB Information
    Arrow OS, ROM for the Xiaomi Mi A1

Contributors
    mdeejay, flex1911
    ROM OS Version: 9.0 Pie
    Kernel Version: 4.9.x

Version Information

Created 2018-12-29
    Last Updated 2018-12-29
    Status is testing ? Can't wait for finish it ;) great rom !
    Just notice that volume reorientation isn't working with all apps like it does on los 16, youtube for example. But for the rest i can't really find any major bugs, great :good:
    Big thanks for sharing !!!

Status Stable :)
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone