• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM Android 11 [Sweet][21.11.21]

Search This thread

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max [sweet/sweetin]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

Last edited:

mertkarasu98

Jul 2, 2016
Thanks for awesome rom. Got 5 hour SoT with my %50 percent and deep sleep works like a charm. Just lose %1 percent until morning. It rocksss.

If possible: Can you add "change clock position on lockscreen" and "wake up screen when hold up phone"

Reactions: zaidkhan0997
Thanks for awesome rom. Got 5 hour SoT with my %50 percent and deep sleep works like a charm. Just lose %1 percent until morning. It rocksss.

If possible: Can you add "change clock position on lockscreen" and "wake up screen when hold up phone"
That change clock position on LockScreen depends upon the source developer , the device maintainer can't modify the source according to his own.

Reactions: zaidkhan0997

DarkCruzer

Aug 8, 2016
Hi, I just flashed this rom on my Redmi note 10 pro max and mostly everything is working fine.
Only thing I've found not working is the HDR10. It says HDR10 supported but no HDR content triggers the HDR neither on UI. Pls look after this. If I'm the one having this problem then should I flash this same ROM again?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro/Pro Max [sweet/sweetin]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

Nice to see...official...

@zaikhan0997
    I'm facing battery draining issue in this ROM. Also same problem found on your Pixel PlusUI 3.9 ROM.
    I think it's a kernel problem.
    Any suggestions?
    @zaikhan0997
    I'm facing battery draining issue in this ROM. Also same problem found on your Pixel PlusUI 3.9 ROM.
    I think it's a kernel problem.
    Any suggestions?
    seems fine for me in both roms , and its depend on your usage , i will check in next update