• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM Android 11 [vayu/bhima]

Search This thread

KENSHIRO7867

Jan 10, 2020
What do you mean?

Updating the same ROM can try dirty flash, but always keep in mind there's chance to fail. Ask the developer if the update can be dirty flashed.

Switching between different ROMs, you have to format data. Or disable data encryption, with the downside of bad privacy and security.
Sorry for my bad english. I meant that once the full version of this Custom Rom is installed, then future updates, always on this rom, can be easily done without having to delete or format the device every time.

LEIBE

Jan 21, 2011
Istanbul
What are these Rom? I am interested in these updates for a correct functioning of the device over time, despite the modified twrp and the root.
Thanks so much
The thing is are you familiar with rooting and loading CUSTOM ROMS? if not you will have to read and learn about it, you might get bricked the device easily and if you don't know to solve the problems you might get 2 o 3 headaches. This builds are made to get a better performance and less of the bloatware on the original ROM. You can chose stable custom ROMS then bugs will be as close as none.
CHEERS

Reactions: KENSHIRO7867

KENSHIRO7867

Jan 10, 2020
The thing is are you familiar with rooting and loading CUSTOM ROMS? if not you will have to read and learn about it, you might get bricked the device easily and if you don't know to solve the problems you might get 2 o 3 headaches. This builds are made to get a better performance and less of the bloatware on the original ROM. You can chose stable custom ROMS then bugs will be as close as none.
CHEERS
ok i understood, but wich rom? the arrows it's ok?

yasitoo

Please advise me.

I plan to flash this as a daily driver (i'm on official MIUI Global 12.5.2 firmware).

- Does the ROM have Widevine L1 (Netflix in HDR) ?
- Does it have Fast charge (already asked but saw some people having issues with Ppui 3.6, not this rom)?
- Does it support Banking apps ? (very important to me).
- And what about SafetyNet ?.

Thank you in advance.

chrisdlc119

Mar 17, 2013
Torreon
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Antutu v9
View attachment 5345767

Bluetooth Gamepad issue still occured (Ipega PG-9076)
The A button doesn't work, same as on ArrowOS, Pixel Plus UI, DotOS, etc.
View attachment 5345787
Hi there. This will be fixed in next build.
hi, can someone confirm if turbo charge works ?

Same question here. Is Turbo Charge working?
Yes guys, turbo charge working fine.
is this selinux enforcing?
Yup, enforcing.
sorry for the question are there updates without having to format the device every time?
Yeah, we even have OTA updates. Unless asked to clean flash, you can dirty flash. For more accurate and up to date info, please find us in Telegram.

chrisdlc119

Mar 17, 2013
Torreon
Xiaomi Mi A2
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Please advise me.

I plan to flash this as a daily driver (i'm on official MIUI Global 12.5.2 firmware).

- Does the ROM have Widevine L1 (Netflix in HDR) ?
- Does it have Fast charge (already asked but saw some people having issues with Ppui 3.6, not this rom)?
- Does it support Banking apps ? (very important to me).
- And what about SafetyNet ?.

Thank you in advance.
  1. If you come from MIUI 12.5.2, you should have Widevine L1. If you want to make sure, you can also manually install a certificate available in MIUI settings. More info available in the Poco X3 Pro Telegram channel.
  2. Yes, it supports fast charge. It's variable in every ROM since it depends on a number of watts threshold.
  3. Yeah, I use like 3 Mexican banking apps and they're working fine (BBVA, Nu Bank and DINN).
  4. SafetyNet passing without Magisk.

Reactions: yasitoo

yasitoo

1. If you come from MIUI 12.5.2, you should have Widevine L1. If you want to make sure, you can also manually install a certificate available in MIUI settings. More info available in the Poco X3 Pro Telegram channel.
  2. Yes, it supports fast charge. It's variable in every ROM since it depends on a number of watts threshold.
  3. Yeah, I use like 3 Mexican banking apps and they're working fine (BBVA, Nu Bank and DINN).
  4. SafetyNet passing without Magisk.
Nice, thank you for your time;

I couldn't find any proper guide for Pixel Extended ROM for poco x3 pro, could someone plz share link to the guide?
i think the basic step is quite simple
unlock bootloader > install twrp > install rom > format data (conditional)
other steps ar optional

i believe u can follow the basic steps here
or here

just replace the rom with ur wanted rom

Reactions: iam1simpleguy

Pangtundure

Jun 28, 2021
Hi there. This will be fixed in next build.

Yes guys, turbo charge working fine.

Yup, enforcing.

Yeah, we even have OTA updates. Unless asked to clean flash, you can dirty flash. For more accurate and up to date info, please find us in Telegram.
My device seems to be not able to boot it is stuck on POCO logo. I has installed PEX through TWRP. Is there any way to fix this or did I do this wrong.

Pangtundure

Jun 28, 2021

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Poco X3 Pro [vayu/bhima]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Volte icon
Pixel Extended Changelog

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

Not able to boot. Got stuck on POCO logo

Top Liked Posts