Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM Android 11 [vayu/bhima]

Search This thread

Hamster3k

Nov 24, 2020
just to report an error, sometimes the notification indicators at the top of the screen do not change color properly, if the wallpaper is black they should change to white but it does not on certain occasions, and another error It occurs in the settings application, sometimes the bar that indicates the Wi-Fi connection disappears

How can i disable haptic feedback while scrolling left and back gestures?
Does i have to disable like in this SS settings?
if thats so then after disabling i can still feel haptic feedback.
Clipboard Image.jpg

aluculef

Mar 8, 2017
Any body have problems with the NFC device? I cant make it work on this ROM or in ArrowOS... any advice or ideas?

marcovibe

Dec 29, 2017
I've been using this rom since two weeks ago and it's perfect :)

Now let's just hope for the July update soon.

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
@chrisdlc119 Thanks for your hard work, can you consider to release also a vanilla version?
For vanilla i mean no gapps, no google playstore and framework preinstalled, just the basic os + stock apps for system stability (dialer, messaging, duckduckgo, file manager, calculator, clock, camera, etc...). I prefer to install myself what i need via apk manual installation and not such packages.
If is fleasible will be appreciated. Thank you.

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
@chrisdlc119 Thanks for your hard work, can you consider to release also a vanilla version?
For vanilla i mean no gapps, no google playstore and framework preinstalled, just the basic os + stock apps for system stability (dialer, messaging, duckduckgo, file manager, calculator, clock, camera, etc...). I prefer to install myself what i need via apk manual installation and not such packages.
If is fleasible will be appreciated. Thank you.
The whole point of Pixel Experience is.. Pixel (Google) apps, otherwise it's just LineageOS.

Reactions: kd276

cRaWnEr

Jul 3, 2012
Alicante
Uuuh niice. Very interested in this ROM. Does it have OTA support for updates?
Does it change phone's fingerprint to a Pixel phone? I'm currently on PE in my Poco F1 and this is extremely useful for both app compatibility and unlimited compressed google photos backup

Top Liked Posts