[ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM Android 12.1 [Lavender][03.05.2022]

Search This thread

Wathu

Nov 27, 2017
Nice job! Flashed yesterday and worki flawlessy :)
Only problem in my case is always blinking notification led, even if I disable IT. Its fix for this?

hjrry

May 11, 2016
thanks for the stable release. Everything seems working fine except for google photos spoof. Is there any chance to bring it back?

hcmendez

Apr 7, 2013
The last time I tried this ROM the banking apps couldn't be installed. Do you have any trouble with that as well on the stable version? I would like to install it but banking is important. Also, can the Miui camera be installed?

krv4v1

Feb 17, 2017
Thanks for the rom!

I changed to this rom after having insane battery drain (caused by android system, according to GSAM Battery Monitor with root) with Pixel Extended Android 11
and for a week it worked flawlessly and battery lasted well. The app that consumed most of the battery wasn't android system like before and I didn't have to care about the battery.
However, after a week using Pixel Extended A12, now im getting around 36-40 % battery usage by cell standby.
I always have low signal in my home, but before I did not have these insane battery usage. I have tried changing the preferred network to different options but I don't think it fixes anything.

I was so happy with your rom but now I dont know what to do :( . Any suggestions?? :)

hcmendez

Apr 7, 2013
Hey, have you had issues with sharing the screen to a TV? Also, I have tried connecting to Zorin OS using Zorin connect, but the device didn't find anything. I have also tried KD Connect on Windows and the same happens.

MaxDYF

Jan 30, 2022
The ROM crashed some minutes after restarting and system kept restarting. How can I fix it?

MaxDYF

Jan 30, 2022
Sorry, I found it has a conflict with the app Greenify.
All the way, thanks for your rom, it works very well on my phone.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I installed this ROM yesterday and I'm blown away. I don't know what Xiaomi is doing with its MIUI. The previously installed Stock ROM as well as the xiaomi.eu ROM just made the phone unusable. It jerked at all corners and ends. With this ROM, this old phone finally gets its life back. Everything runs smooth as butter. Almost as smooth as on my Google Pixel 5. Even the camera, always a sticking point with custom ROM, takes great photos and videos. For me anyway, MIUI is dead. The Redmi 7 was my last Xiaomi device anyway.
    Does this ROM pass safetynet? Does it support MicroSD cards?
    pass yes
    support sd yes
    already tested miui, miui.eu, los 18.1 PE
    by far the most fluid rom, as the friend said "a butter"
    and as the miui.eu community abandoned HMN7 I am totally grateful to you guys who maintain this beautiful rom. congratulations to those involved.
    THNX BRO!

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 12 (S)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

[*]Screenshots: https://t.me/lavbuildunoff/232
    Hi, i too have battery drain. It's a Google service but I have not the root so I don't know what is

Edit: there is a bug in the kernel or the Bluetooth module. If I turn on the Bluetooth the phone will never go in deep sleep. The only way is restart the phone and keep off the bt.
    HOLY SMOKES, I KISS YOUR EYES MY FRIEND.
    For weeks there has bin no deep sleep, causing battery drain on my devices.
    I am on pixel experience and was looking for another rom.
    Was thinking to go with this rom, but then i noticed that here battery drain was also an issue.
    Then i saw your post and immediately tired your aproach and it worked!!!!
    With no bluetooh on, my device finally goes into deep sleep.
    Gonna post this info at pixel experience thread with credits to you.
    Tahnk you.
    Hi

I tried the rom. Good work overall but Chrome is freezing and crashing after 1-2 minutes of use. I reflashed clean twice but no luck. Same problem with Chrome.

Did anyone else faces that problem?

Thanks
    i'm having the same problem, i've tried other browsers but it also freezes.
    Does anyone know how to fix?
    I'm having difficulties using netflix, I tried using magisk to fix the problem and it didn't work either, would anyone have any solution?
    already tested miui, miui.eu, los 18.1 PE
    by far the most fluid rom, as the friend said "a butter"
    and as the miui.eu community abandoned HMN7 I am totally grateful to you guys who maintain this beautiful rom. congratulations to those involved.
    THNX BRO!