• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM Android 12 [Lavender][01.11.21]

Search This thread

thyagoalves25

Nov 20, 2021
It's fluid enough for me, but i'm facing the same bugs here. Chrome is freezing and i'm having a huge battery drain even when i'm not using the phone.

anyway it's amazing, i'm excited to see that rom stable. Thanks for making our device updated. :)

EDIT: Also, GCAM is not working

Last edited:

hcmendez

Apr 7, 2013

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

[*]Screenshots: https://t.me/lavbuildunoff/232
I'm getting this red text when installing the .ZIP

"Invalid zip file format!
Error installing ZIP file 'sdcard1/PixelExtended_avicii-11.0-20211120-0845-OFFICIAL.zip'

And the installation gets canceled.

I'm using OrangeFox R11.1

LinkSnows

Jan 11, 2019

hcmendez

Apr 7, 2013
You are trying to flash a ROM from another device. The ROM file for Redmi Note 7 have its codename, "lavender".
Yeah, just noticed that.

Already installed the right version, and having the same issues as other users:
- Chrome crashes
- Can't access the camera

Any real fix? I try wiping all, data wipe, and re-installing the ROM. Still the same issues.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

I tried the rom. Good work overall but Chrome is freezing and crashing after 1-2 minutes of use. I reflashed clean twice but no luck. Same problem with Chrome.

Did anyone else faces that problem?

Thanks
    i'm having the same problem, i've tried other browsers but it also freezes.
    Does anyone know how to fix?
    I'm having difficulties using netflix, I tried using magisk to fix the problem and it didn't work either, would anyone have any solution?
    Hi

I tried the rom. Good work overall but Chrome is freezing and crashing after 1-2 minutes of use. I reflashed clean twice but no luck. Same problem with Chrome.

Thanks
    Have same issue here
    Ok. First if all thanks for the ROM. Overall the main features work normally. The biggest bug that I encountered is chrome issue which everyone is pointing, installing opera or Firefox fixes the issue. The other things that are crucial for me is
    1) sound quality
    The phone has buzzing noise and I can feel the same through headphones
    2) battery life
    I think we have little battery drain.

Also, can't go back to Android 11 ROM after flashing this one. Have orangefox recovery. Did system, vendor, data wipe, flashed lineage OS ( also tried pixel experience 11), then tried booting. The phone doesn't pass after Redmi screen on boot. Any ideas?

Formatting data after flashing, usually solves that problem.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 7 [lavender]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

[*]Screenshots: https://t.me/lavbuildunoff/232
    Hi

Thanks
    i'm having the same problem, i've tried other browsers but it also freezes.
    Does anyone know how to fix?
    I'm having difficulties using netflix, I tried using magisk to fix the problem and it didn't work either, would anyone have any solution?
    Hi

Thanks
    Have same issue here
    Ok. First if all thanks for the ROM. Overall the main features work normally. The biggest bug that I encountered is chrome issue which everyone is pointing, installing opera or Firefox fixes the issue. The other things that are crucial for me is
    1) sound quality
    The phone has buzzing noise and I can feel the same through headphones
    2) battery life
    I think we have little battery drain.

Also, can't go back to Android 11 ROM after flashing this one. Have orangefox recovery. Did system, vendor, data wipe, flashed lineage OS ( also tried pixel experience 11), then tried booting. The phone doesn't pass after Redmi screen on boot. Any ideas?

Formatting data after flashing, usually solves that problem.