Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM Android 12 [Sweet][01.11.21]

Search This thread

TheSupremeLeader

Feb 2, 2022
Hey zaid can you add miui 13 widgets to this rom? Is it even possible? And one more question How to add default rom software to custom rom like this.

I am absolutely new to this but lately miui has caused so much problems that now I want to root it. Thank you for your work.

Reactions: zaidkhan0997

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    @Shiv 10k I've edited all your posts and added English translation. Even though you're using Engliash alphabets, you've been typing in Hindi. Please note that XDA is an international forum, and hence only English is permitted to be used across the website.

The above is as per the Forum Rules:
    4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.

Please post in English only going forward.

Regards,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator

----------

Maine aapki saari posts mein edit karke English translation daal di hai. Aap English alphabets use kar rahe ho, lekin language Hindi hai. XDA mein sirf English mein post karna allowed hai kyunki ye ek antar-rashtriya forum hai.

Ye Forum Rules mein bhi likha hua hai:
    4. English use karein

Humein pata hai ki alag alag desh mein alag alag bhaashaaein boli jaati hein aur sabhi English nahi bol sakte, lekin try karein. Agar aap English mein post nahi kar sakte, ek online translator ka use karein. Apne post mein aap apni bhaashaa wala message bhi daal sakte hein, lekin English translation ke neeche. (Ye rule saari posts, profile entries aur signature par bhi laagu hai). Aap https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ ya koi aur website try kar sakte hein English translation ke liye.

Issiliye kripya English mein hee post karein.

Shukriya,
    shadowstep
    Forum Moderator
    @zaidkhan0997 beta 2 please, this is undoubtedly best A12 rom for our sweetin
    there is no beta 2 , in december we will push 4.0 with stable batch and december security patch

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 10 Pro [sweet]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 12 (S)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

S
    It's been nice soa far, waiting for beta 2 for some added features..soon

It's been nice soa far, waiting for beta 2 for some added features..
    Soon bro 😉
    Thanks bro ho gaye 😘😘😘😘😘😘

But free fire game me full screen nahi ho raha he

Or charging animation nahi he or slowly charge ho raha he

Or bettry dreen thoda jyada he agar itina thik
    Ho jayaga pura full bobal 😋😘😘😘
    Thanks and love you for providing link☺️☺️☺️😘
    Its beta 1 will solve some things in beta 2