• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V3.2 Android 11 [merlinx/merlin][22.09.2021]

Search This thread

PinCredible

Sep 4, 2021
Earth

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Redmi Note 9 / Redmi 10X 4g [merlinx , merlin]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Volte icon

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download Now (Sourceforge)

Donate
Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

Last edited:

naujref

Sep 24, 2021
I tried to test it but when I installed it it does not recognize the simcard of movistar in Colombia, any suggestions to fix?

lytoh

Jul 7, 2016
Barcelona
Hello, thanks for the work, everything works fine but the restart does not work. It just stays off, greetings.

lytoh

Jul 7, 2016
Barcelona
It is also happening to me that when I take it out of my pocket it is turned off, and I cannot find the ROM in the Telegram group that is published here.

lytoh

Jul 7, 2016
Barcelona
Restarts have been resolved, but now com.mediatek.ims has stopped constantly, and the camera does not record video from the rear.
It seems that deactivating the vowifi solves the IMS.

Last edited:
May 20, 2021
im have a little experience in flashing custom rom IF there is a step by step installation guide, im so sorry to ask this, can anyone type an installation guide 😞, I dont have any spare device to use if i failed flashing this.

Top Liked Posts