Aryan Kedare

Mar 26, 2015
Pune
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Redmi K20 Pro

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4/4x [mido]

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from SourceForge

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

Attachments

• photo_2022-01-16_09-29-06 (2).jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_09-29-06 (2).jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1,777
  • photo_2022-01-16_09-29-06.jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_09-29-06.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 1,732
  • photo_2022-01-16_09-29-07 (2).jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_09-29-07 (2).jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 1,519
  • photo_2022-01-16_09-29-07 (3).jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_09-29-07 (3).jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 1,460
  • photo_2022-01-16_09-29-07.jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_09-29-07.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 1,427
  • photo_2022-01-16_09-29-08 (2).jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_09-29-08 (2).jpg
    28 KB · Views: 1,395
  • photo_2022-01-16_09-29-08 (3).jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_09-29-08 (3).jpg
    31 KB · Views: 1,294
  • photo_2022-01-16_09-29-08 (4).jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_09-29-08 (4).jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 1,255
  • photo_2022-01-16_09-29-08.jpg
    photo_2022-01-16_09-29-08.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 1,214
Last edited:

ihipro

Nov 19, 2015
Surabaya
Hi, just flashed this ROM to replace my last Pixel Experience (which I had insane lagging issues and some random reboots with) to hopefully get an extra couple of months of life for this device.

Everything works nicely so far!

If I may, could I ask if there is any way to remove the ugly new "at a glance" and replace it with the old one?
If not, is there any chance you would consider adding such option in the future?

Thank you for your great work!! :)
Hi,
Is wi-fi hotspot and bluetooth earphone working normally?
Thanks.

Fix_ita

Sep 28, 2016
Wow, thanks for the rom bro!

What recovery do you recommend? OrangeFox?

mishurov

Nov 1, 2016
Belgorod
Hardware navigation buttons have no backlight. Redundant space at the right side of the side bar. Also it has crackling noise (ring, notification and call) when a Bluetooth headset (media audio) is connected. Can't set different wallpapers for lock screen and home screen. In the dark mode, brightness slider (when turned on in QS Panel) has a white icon instead of the black one (as when settings pulled down completely). In the light mode app drawer has a black search bar.

Last edited:

fissilecore

Aug 19, 2016
The beta for Pixel Experience missing fingerprint (Goodix) and lagging a little. How about this ROM? Does it have OTA? Can I update on top of PE or clean install?

Fix_ita

Sep 28, 2016
The beta for Pixel Experience missing fingerprint (Goodix) and lagging a little. How about this ROM? Does it have OTA? Can I update on top of PE or clean install?
If I were you I would opt for a clean installation, my advice. For the imprint I don't know because I'm still doing some backups and later I proceed with the installation

fissilecore

Aug 19, 2016
Well, decided to give it a try. Goodix is working ok. OTA is absent. Performance wise no difference with Pixel Experience, not very smooth. Flashed over beta PE, no issues.

Fix_ita

Sep 28, 2016
I just tried to install the rom too but it doesn't start. He says I need to delete my account data and then I go ahead but he doesn't do anything. He restarts in recovery and tells me the same thing ....

I tried to flash the rom twice but without success
advice?

fissilecore

Aug 19, 2016
What recovery are you using? OrangeFox or twrp?
Unfortunately, I am having problems. I can't leave
I'm on TWRP. Just wiped cache, installed ROM and rooted. Unfortunately, can't help with your issue because never encountered it. You can try to install Pixel Experience 12 and then this ROM on top of it, like I did.

Reactions: Fix_ita

Fix_ita

Sep 28, 2016
Thank you @fissilecore. I solved. The format data must be done. An unkind move, if you are used to doing only the various wips .... You find yourself losing all your files on the internal memory.

I describe how to do for the flash:

1) backup EVERYTHING you need and put it on external SD card or pc. DO NOT STORE ON THE INTERNAL MEMORY because with the format data it will delete EVERYTHING!
2) wipe cache, data, system, vendor
3) flash rom
4) format data
5) reboot

The device works well and very fast. I read that updates are coming out to improve some functions

Last edited:

arash2751

May 5, 2011

pqhas4J.png

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

Donate

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

finger print not work- redmi note4x 32gb-3gb ram

fissilecore

Aug 19, 2016
Don't really like the changes in 4.1. Google Go Camera is replaced by ****ty CM one. Dirac Sound is added but for some reason both in settings and in app drawer, just like advanced controls, cluttering the interface. OTA is present which is nice, though I don't know maybe it's just a reminder. And, most importantly, fingerprint broke which forces me revert to 4.0.

Reactions: Fix_ita

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pqhas4J.png

What is this?

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Donate

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

Amazing work, thank you for your support.
    Hi! 1 month user here.

If you're looking to install this room in your device just don't do it.

Issues that I had when I installed apps:

1) Performance decrease: the time to switch with one app to other is too long, and many times a sign to close and report app appers. This happens frequently.

2)The keyboard is so slow. When you are writing a word the screen goes freeze and fastly apperas all the characters you typed.

3)Time to lock-unlock is so slow, many times the screen goes black and the sound still active and then off.

4)The device it´s not design for this. Now I returning to the stock rom cause it's more stable and fast.

I don't think this issues can be solved, the device have limits and android 12 take to it very quickly
    New Update Out Guys!
    Build 20220127

pqhas4J.png

What is this?

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Donate

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

finger print not work- redmi note4x 32gb-3gb ram