[ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V4.1 Android 12 [RMX1971][25.01.22]

Search This thread

kssrao13882

Jun 8, 2021
pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Realme 5 Pro [RMX1971]

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essential Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

Attachments

• Banner.png
    Banner.png
    478 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

kssrao13882

Jun 8, 2021
pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Realme 5 Pro [RMX1971]

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essential Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

For Older versions of this rom visit

Pixel Extended 4.0: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pi...1971-12.0-20211219-0055-OFFICIAL.zip/download

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
I just clean flashed this rom with magisk 23 and at first boot already shown some system app crashing. After a day of usage the ui is quite suggish and system ui keeps crashing at random times, daily a few times, I don't know why. Any idea? Thanks!

kssrao13882

Jun 8, 2021
I just clean flashed this rom with magisk 23 and at first boot already shown some system app crashing. After a day of usage the ui is quite suggish and system ui keeps crashing at random times, daily a few times, I don't know why. Any idea? Thanks!
use magisk 24.1, its working well

kssrao13882

Jun 8, 2021
Nah. I need Magisk hide for now. I cannot use 24.1 since zygote because I use lsposed for disable flag secure. I migrated to Pixel Experience a12 release and it is working well with Magisk 23 without crashes and so on.
I am not sure if it is only u or others too facing this. In Realme 5 pro global community of close to 2.5 K users, none has reported this issue so far.

greenys'

Dec 15, 2014
Sümeg/Csepel
I am not sure if it is only u or others too facing this. In Realme 5 pro global community of close to 2.5 K users, none has reported this issue so far.
I don't know. I forgot to mention that I'm a Realme Q user which is nearly identical to Realme 5 Pro. The pressure is on nearly since it has different system and vendor size partition as well as a different antenna module since it was produced for China market. Nevertheless after clean wiping and flashing a custom rom the system and vendor files should be the exact same as on a Realme 5 Pro. I doubt that caused the issue. Probably it was magisk 23 instead of 24.1? Here is what I done so it might be easier to identify the origin of the issue:
-Clean wipe everything except of External SD card
-Format data
-Reboot to recovery
-Flash the rom.zip file
-Flash Magisk 23
-Reboot
-Error about system ui crashing on startup

My main issue though wasn't the daily 2-3 times system ui crashed but the unpredictable performance. Sometimes very sluggish, sometimes fast but not stable. After a day of usage I migrated to Pixel Experience release by Balbus with pretty much the same clean wipe and flash + Magisk 23 method. There was no such issue anymore. So... I don't know. Could the the rom doesn't like Magisk 23. Could be that I've Realme Q, not Realme 5 Pro. I've no idea.

kssrao13882

Jun 8, 2021
I don't know. I forgot to mention that I'm a Realme Q user which is nearly identical to Realme 5 Pro. The pressure is on nearly since it has different system and vendor size partition as well as a different antenna module since it was produced for China market. Nevertheless after clean wiping and flashing a custom rom the system and vendor files should be the exact same as on a Realme 5 Pro. I doubt that caused the issue. Probably it was magisk 23 instead of 24.1? Here is what I done so it might be easier to identify the origin of the issue:
-Clean wipe everything except of External SD card
-Format data
-Reboot to recovery
-Flash the rom.zip file
-Flash Magisk 23
-Reboot
-Error about system ui crashing on startup

My main issue though wasn't the daily 2-3 times system ui crashed but the unpredictable performance. Sometimes very sluggish, sometimes fast but not stable. After a day of usage I migrated to Pixel Experience release by Balbus with pretty much the same clean wipe and flash + Magisk 23 method. There was no such issue anymore. So... I don't know. Could the the rom doesn't like Magisk 23. Could be that I've Realme Q, not Realme 5 Pro. I've no idea.
Got it now man. Since u r a Realme Q user, u facing this.
PE By Bablus has been tested and is suitable for Realme Q.
Not all roms are same.
so better stick to PE as of now.
I cant guarantee if in future, support for Realme Q is possible for ur device.

germanbear

Apr 6, 2010
I only have one question dev:
Is that possible to update to this version from the previous version of Pixel Extended (Android 11) without formatting everything?

nick.damnCool

Dec 28, 2014
Ghaziabad
Hi,
Am I the only one who didn't find call recording option in this ROM. The ROM is working so smooth but I'm missing call recording option with it.
Please help me with any alternate to get this option. I haven't rooted it till now.