[ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V5.1 Android 13 [Onclite][26.10.22]

Search This thread

KiLLmonGer__007

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Redmi 7 [onclite]
What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essential Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

volte working??

Spuffyffet

Jan 17, 2022
By the way, I wanted to talk about the recovery encryption problem. Is there any fix to that? or it will just be fine after the update of recovery?

Unsyo

Hi developers. Honestly, i want to notice some bugs/lags.
When I pull down notifs, it gets stop once while everytime i do.

View attachment received_1053665535213098.webp

Next is maybe its some feature, but can you change the carrier signal logo? I think this is very small to see, btw my mom use this redmi 7. In this logo, the phone is very additional and useless.

View attachment received_520586212560934.webp
And, why there is no signals on notif bar. It only gets shown when mobile network is on. Please make it always shown just like others.
Hoping for be changed

adi123.pratap

Account currently disabled
Mar 15, 2019
GB
meettomy.site
Hi developers. Honestly, i want to notice some bugs/lags.
When I pull down notifs, it gets stop once while everytime i do.

View attachment 5523385

Next is maybe its some feature, but can you change the carrier signal logo? I think this is very small to see, btw my mom use this redmi 7. In this logo, the phone is very additional and useless.

View attachment 5523399
And, why there is no signals on notif bar. It only gets shown when mobile network is on. Please make it always shown just like others.
Hoping for be changed
disable combine signal icons from snow house

Reactions: Unsyo

Spuffyffet

Jan 17, 2022
any plan to add AOD and customization for the navigation bar? Also i experienced a bug, i don't know if anybody else is , the 4G icon in Snowhouse isn't working, so Kindly look for that. Thank you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Redmi 7 [onclite]
    What is this?
    PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essential Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

Important !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only use the maximum magisk version from magisk 21.0 to 24.3 if flash any version above this it will give bootloop. So flash magisk above this version on your risk I am not responsible.
    Hello Everyone !
    Attention all your reported issues has been fixed like overheating and draining in 5.0 and expect v5.1 soon in this week. Currently 5.1 is in testing phase and seems like it is more stable. So, consider upgrading to v5.1 Based on Android 13 and before asking anything read this note please.
    Love the rom, just wanted to know when are you adding OTA updates and the January Security Patch.
    guys, where to get unofficial orangefox recovery?
    can anyone provide link, pretty please? or can i stick with latest twrp?

i am going to upgrade to 4.3, using 4.2 without any major issues for a few weeks, loving the rom
    - do i need to clean flash?
    here's just the link of unofficial Orange Fox Recovery.