Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V4.5 Android 12 [Sweet][19.05.22]

Search This thread

nasseef

Dec 27, 2021
Didn't help. Vibration is still low.

Also fingerprint unlock vibration is barely feelable. It definitely should be increased.
I've realised one thing (and also read somewhere) that vibration is bad in all custom ROMs, probably because of some proprietary firmware involved (not sure). Maybe we can hope for a better vibration feedback if A12 is released on the stock MIUI rom for Redmi Note 10 Pro. Please look into this whether it is fixable or not.

Also the fingerprint sensitivity is not that great compared to stock MIUI rom. Is that fixable?

All in all I am hoping that these issues will get fixed down the line as A12 becomes more stable, and firmware for it is released on Redmi Note 10 Pro

Reactions: zaidkhan0997

inglar2k

Dec 4, 2019
Moscow
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I've enabled "Haptic Feedback" (Settings - Snow House - System - Nav Bar Gesture Customizations) option and it seems that vibration (back gesture, fingerprint unlock) become better than before, but not when the phone ring.

Murad Ali

Aug 4, 2013
Sinsheim
t.me
Redmi Note 10 Pro
- Merged Jan Security Patch and synced with latest Pe
- Added Quick Tap support
- Fixed Double tap to wake doze feature
- Fixed Lockscreen Wallpaper not being set if different from Home
- Added Force Small clock feature
- Added Theming Options under display
- Added deep sleep info
- Added Hardware Key Support
- Fixed some Buggy QS tiles
- Enabled OTA support
- Some other fixes and improvements

I know this update is late and this is because i don't have any unlocked device rn to test personally, i switched to OP9 from Poco M2 Pro but from next month it will be blast XD .

Expect releases soon 👾

nasseef

Dec 27, 2021
- Merged Jan Security Patch and synced with latest Pe
- Added Quick Tap support
- Fixed Double tap to wake doze feature
- Fixed Lockscreen Wallpaper not being set if different from Home
- Added Force Small clock feature
- Added Theming Options under display
- Added deep sleep info
- Added Hardware Key Support
- Fixed some Buggy QS tiles
- Enabled OTA support
- Some other fixes and improvements

I know this update is late and this is because i don't have any unlocked device rn to test personally, i switched to OP9 from Poco M2 Pro but from next month it will be blast XD .

Expect releases soon 👾
Thanks for the hardwork!
Will we be able to dirty flash v4.1 on v.4.0?

Murad Ali

Aug 4, 2013
Sinsheim
t.me
Redmi Note 10 Pro

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max [sweet/sweetin]

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from SourceForge

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

If we're going to wait too long, I'll switch to another rom... :confused::(:confused::(

Mauco

May 5, 2019
i think yes

Clean Flash
- Back up all your data
- Wipe Cache - Dalvik - System - Data - Vendor
- Flash latest firmware required by ROM
- Flash Rom
- Flash DFE if you don't want to be encrypted, otherwise you need the format data
- reboot system
Thanks for your work! Could you please provide us the link to download? Thks

JVShiny

Jan 26, 2022
Hi, install the rom through mitool, but the battery drains very fast, if I do a clean installation from the recovery will it solve the problem?

romuser87

Jul 18, 2021
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Hi, install the rom through mitool, but the battery drains very fast, if I do a clean installation from the recovery will it solve the problem?
Always do a clean install. It was mentioned on the first site:
Clean flash
Wipe dalvik , chache , data , metadata
Flash rom
Flash magisk ( optional )
Format data ( required for clean flash )
Reboot to system

Also...stable release takes a while. Its already stable so there is no rush. Just wait

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    After v4.3 update, Settings > System > Gestures doesn't have Quick Tap option. It was there before and worked properly. Now it doesn't work.

Now I installed Tap, Tap app and when I open it, it says disable Quick Tap. There's no menu for me to disable it. Please fix it or show me a way to disable it through Terminal or something.

Thanks.
    Found it!

For anyone having the same problem:
    Run

Code:
    adb shell settings put secure columbus_enabled 0

Or the same without adb shell in a root terminal. Looks like your ROM is enabling that setting by default for some reason. You shouldn't need to reboot after, but probably best to just in case.
    Is there any adb command to enable search in settings? It got removed from 4.3 for some reason. The gesture in which you can change the brightness simply by tapping at the top of your phone is removed too.
    Also there are a lot of crashes in this version even while using normal social media apps. The System UI also crashes at least once (even 2-3 times) a day.
    The animations are smoother individually, but the whole performance is overall much more laggy and its literally like using MIUI right now. I clean flashed this version btw and I regret upgrading to 4.3, should've stayed in 4.2.
    The only 2 things I appreciate are that the haptic feedback has gotten better and the brightness UI on QS menu looks more nice.
    I understand that the devs work very hard but I really think they should've just released a security upgrade this month and refined the newer A12 more before releasing it. I've been using this custom rom since 4.0 and its probably the worst upgrade.

Also I don't understand why people are making the custom rom devs release (or they themselves are working on) Android 12L roms like isn't it a tablet OS? It's not a normal upgrade
    This 4.4 update is very good..i haven't found any bug till now.. kuddos to the developers
    @zaidkhan0997 Please replace camera app with anx.
    I switched from pixel experience, and there was option to control volume of different apps. Like i could watch something on YouTube and have game audio on like 10%. Is there any setting that I'm missing?

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max [sweet/sweetin]

What is this?
    PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from SourceForge

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

"but this is our very first Android 12 Public Stable Build starting with version number 4.0 with all Pixel Excluives Features and Gapps"(from GitHub), I want to ask is there any chance that background music recognition, magic eraser, etc included in this rom? Thank you
    Magic eraser will be there because i use raven fp
    Nice one...im searching for a good custom rom again. This could be the one. Im currently on latest MIUI, unlocked. How to install this? TWRP? Pixel Recovery? What firmware(sweetin) do I need on my phone as a base?
    read flashing guide
    how to update rom? I have November version (Android 12) :)
    Clean flash
    Wipe dalvik , chache , data , metadata
    Flash rom
    Flash magisk ( optional )
    Format data ( required for clean flash )
    Reboot to system
    Does the latest build pass SafetyNet without root?
    yes