Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V4.5 Android 12 [Sweet][19.05.22]

Search This thread

Syd_M

You changed the kernel to Vantom? What are the advantages over stock?
This is entirely subjective as I certainly didn't do any scientific tests or anything, but it feels smoother and more responsive on Vantom. But the biggest difference is that it seems like deep sleep and overnight battery drain has been improved when using the Vantom kernel.

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
This ROM seems to be kanged
In Englisch language you'll see in system update pixel extended but if you switch to German you see evolution x:
Screenshot_20220302-080914_System update.png
Screenshot_20220302-080839_Systemupdate.png

arunsebstn

Mar 27, 2013
Kochi
This is entirely subjective as I certainly didn't do any scientific tests or anything, but it feels smoother and more responsive on Vantom. But the biggest difference is that it seems like deep sleep and overnight battery drain has been improved when using the Vantom kernel.
Ok. Some doubts. Is vantomKernel and vantom sleep kernel are different? I found 2 vantom kernel. Birthday edition and valentine edition. Also how to back up stock kernel? I'm on A12 and internal storage and things won't work on recovery. How to flash vantom kernel or backup stock kernel?

Reactions: amriovane

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Ok. Some doubts. Is vantomKernel and vantom sleep kernel are different? I found 2 vantom kernel. Birthday edition and valentine edition. Also how to back up stock kernel? I'm on A12 and internal storage and things won't work on recovery. How to flash vantom kernel or backup stock kernel?
Sleepy is a third developer modded vantom
Have a look here
Thread '[SHARED] [OSS] [MIUI] newest sweet/in Vantom kernel' https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/shared-oss-miui-newest-sweet-in-vantom-kernel.4398423/

Akexander

May 15, 2018
Hey I have try the new update 4.2, album art in bug in lock screen is still remain. Thanks for the update it more stable.

Mechalikh

Apr 18, 2014
Hello, and thanks for your hard work. i've tried this rom for the past 20 hours or so (version 4.2 of course). Overall it is promising. Here is what i appreciated :
1-Latest security updates
2-Face unlock
3-Unlimited google photos storage
4-... And of course the tweaks menu.

But screen flickering when dim was so ennoying, unfortunately.

In addition, there are minor things :
1- Translation is missing here and there. I believe xda members can help with this concern.
2- camera app is overly simplistic, ANX camera would be better if possible.. pr GCAM
3- After the first boot you get some application stopped responding message.
4-launcher search bar stayed black after disabling dark mode.

Last edited:
Reactions: cssk19 and Kent-24
Oct 19, 2014
Dhaka
I'm currently on PixelOS (20220214-2122 version) and really inclined to try this out. I have a question though.

In order to flash this ROM, should I install MIUI firmware first, or am I ok with the firmware I flashed with PixelOS?

ludwiglaisne

Jul 1, 2008
Hello, I'd like to know if alarm turn on phone if it is off when alarm should ring, like miui or miui-globe ?
Thanks for your reply

Top Liked Posts