Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V4.5 Android 12 [Sweet][19.05.22]

Search This thread

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max [sweet/sweetin]

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from SourceForge

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

Last edited:

Akexander

May 15, 2018
"but this is our very first Android 12 Public Stable Build starting with version number 4.0 with all Pixel Excluives Features and Gapps"(from GitHub), I want to ask is there any chance that background music recognition, magic eraser, etc included in this rom? Thank you

Reactions: zaidkhan0997
"but this is our very first Android 12 Public Stable Build starting with version number 4.0 with all Pixel Excluives Features and Gapps"(from GitHub), I want to ask is there any chance that background music recognition, magic eraser, etc included in this rom? Thank you
Magic eraser will be there because i use raven fp

p0werbag

Dec 20, 2021
Mod Edit: Quote removed since post removed.

Lower your expectations, you can download the MIUI camera from elsewhere considering this is an AOSP ROM.

This is incredibly fast and makes my phone feel brand new again, this time a lot faster.

So far no bugs from me, have flashed the MIUI camera and it works great. Thanks for the ROM.

Last edited by a moderator:

romuser87

Jul 18, 2021
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Nice one...im searching for a good custom rom again. This could be the one. Im currently on latest MIUI, unlocked. How to install this? TWRP? Pixel Recovery? What firmware(sweetin) do I need on my phone as a base?

Hrushikesh378

May 7, 2013
How do i install this bro ? I was on stock miui 12. Then i unlocked bootloader, boot into recovery and then wipe cache/data/dalvik and then installed the rom PixelExtended_sweet-12.0-20211218-1649-OFFICIAL.zip. It got installed but when I clicked reboot it booted into recovery. So I power off and then tried booting still it booted into recovery. Please help.
Also add some few liners for the installation instructions. Too hard to figure out for newbies or also for some guys who have done this before @zaidkhan0997

Hrushikesh378

May 7, 2013
Also now when I boot into recovery it does not get mounted automatically the computer doesnt recognize the device. When I disable and enable mtp then it does. But whatever I paste into the internal storage is nowhere seen. It always shows sdcard/ folder empty. Please help man @zaidkhan0997
Now it says cant mount /data.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-12-29 at 3.29.18 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-29 at 3.29.18 PM.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 333
  • WhatsApp Image 2021-12-29 at 3.36.57 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-12-29 at 3.36.57 PM.jpeg
    257.7 KB · Views: 329
  • WhatsApp Video 2021-12-29 at 3.29.17 PM.mp4
    2.8 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: