[ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V4.7 Android 12.1 [Onclite][07.07.22]

Search This thread

Brequete

May 26, 2015
Hello.

Ok, 1 week now and so far I have found 2 Bugs:

1. The notification bar icons dissapears suddenly and you only see a black line on top of the screen, you have to drop down the notification panel to make them appear again.

2. Google asistant is not doesn't work with voice commands.

3. The GCam app takes too long to take a picture, I don't know if this is a Bug, configuration thing or just hardware limitación. The GCam GO works faster but the Quality of the pictures is really poor.

Si far that is what I've found on daily regular use, haven't test anyting else yet.

Fellipazo

Nov 2, 2019
Bogotá, Colombia
Didn't work for me. Tried F2FS file system, ext4 too, on Orange 11.0.4 and latest TWRP, even SHARP but no way, everytime end with error code 1 without any explanation about it :(
Thanks anyway

Spuffyffet

Jan 17, 2022
Hey, I am facing this problem since last two updates. The backup to google drive isn't working and I can't backup any data. So kindly look into this :)

Azi62

Jul 8, 2017
I have installed the latest version (4.4). There seems to be an issue when calling using earphones. The caller I'm talking to always hears an echo (their voice gets repeated to themselves). I have tried using different apps but the problem persists everywhere for me (messenger, whatsapp, signal etc). Is there any way the issue could be resolved? I have to be on calls for 4-5 hours daily and this way it's really irritating for my clients.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    What's the best recovery to use in installing this ROM? TWRP or Orangefox?
    both good
    pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Redmi 7 [onclite]
    What is this?
    PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essential Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

Love the rom, just wanted to know when are you adding OTA updates and the January Security Patch.
    Will you also all flash instructions?

does latest miui build is to be flashed or not like MIUI or OSS vendor!

Or just simple clean flash will work
    Will you also all flash instructions?

does latest miui build is to be flashed or not like MIUI or OSS vendor!

Or just simple clean flash will work
    Simple Clean Flash no miui, no oss just download rom wipe partitions and flash rom reboot
    Is safetynet passing on this rom by default ?
    yess