Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V4.7 Android 12 [Sweet][10.06.22]

Search This thread

AerorX

Jun 25, 2022
1656130202715.png

PixelExtended for Redmi Note 10 Pro / Pro Max [sweet/sweetin]

What is this?

PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from SourceForge

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

Last edited: July 10, 2022

Last edited:

cssk19

View attachment 5644903

What is this?

PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

Donate

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

Last edited: June 25, 2022
Please add changelogs

fays91

Jan 4, 2012
Paris
Hey, still no update log. the Miui camera application has disappeared and concerning the translation on the GitHub an update of the hub would be good to integrate the French translation

HamedShahr

Aug 8, 2020
Bug Report:

1. The latest version (20220625-1852) has a huge camera bug; only two cameras (the main and selfie) are recognized. Tested both with the default Camera app and a third-party one (Manual Camera).

2. When the screen is off, the volume buttons function twice; pressing vol+/vol- just once increases/decreases the volume twice. Tested with multiple music players, with and without magisk and even in safe mode.

Thank you.

Laptapper

Jan 17, 2016
Bug Report:

1. The latest version (20220625-1852) has a huge camera bug; only two cameras (the main and selfie) are recognized. Tested both with the default Camera app and a third-party one (Manual Camera).

2. When the screen is off, the volume buttons function twice; pressing vol+/vol- just once increases/decreases the volume twice. Tested with multiple music players, with and without magisk and even in safe mode.

Thank you.
Forget in build cameras. Try gcam LMC or Shamim in gcam thread with latest given configs....

HamedShahr

Aug 8, 2020
I can't find the download link for v4.7. The latest version in sourceforge is v4.6. I tried getting v4.7 in the settings via OTA but it says the latest version is v4.6.

Would anyone share the download link for v4.7? I can't find it.

Reactions: Kazeta

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bug Report:

Thank you.
    Forget in build cameras. Try gcam LMC or Shamim in gcam thread with latest given configs....
    I can't find the download link for v4.7. The latest version in sourceforge is v4.6. I tried getting v4.7 in the settings via OTA but it says the latest version is v4.6.

1656130202715.png

What is this?

Based on Android 12

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Donate

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

Last edited: July 10, 2022
    Wait for 3-4 days new update will be pushed
    Bug Report:

Thank you.