Development [ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM V5.1 Android 13.0 [Lemonade][27.10.2022]

Search This thread

gle8098

Sep 9, 2022
Hello, @ralf979. Thank you for your ROM, it's very good quality.

I have found that reading Mifare cards with NFC is not working, unfortunately. Although, contactless payments (like via GPay) are working fine. I'm attaching logcat logs from the device. When I attach a mifare card to the phone, it crashes with the following errors:

Code:
E/libnfc_nci: [ERROR:rw_mfc.cc(528)] RW_MfcDetectNDef
E/libnfc_nci: [ERROR:rw_mfc.cc(884)] rw_mfc_readBlock: RW_MFC_SUBSTATE_WAIT_ACK
E/libnfc_nci: [ERROR:rw_mfc.cc(697)] rw_mfc_conn_cback NULL pointer

It doesn't depend on the card. I'm using the latest ROM from 20220812-1627, installed with clean flash. This is my first time reporting a bug, so please ask for more info if logcat logs are not enough.

Attachments

• libnfc.mifare_error.log
    544.9 KB · Views: 13

pifubaro

Dec 2, 2016
Hello! the latest version 4.9 OScam always runs in the background. Is there a setting or is there a forced shutdown? ROM is excellent!!

applyscience

Nov 25, 2016
OnePlus 9
Thank you for the update, OP. I have flashed every ROM in existence for OP9 (on these forums) and that includes all the A13 ones. Every A13 ROM has issues with video playback and stability. Every. Single. One. It isn't a reflection of the ROM or maintainers, there's just something about A13s ROM implementation paired with OP9 that makes something weird happen.

I Really should test OOS13 as well and see if it has similar hang-ups, but I just can't be bothered with the painful debloating of A13 on OOS. it's bad enough without OnePlus injecting their own spyware (although, it does look beautiful)

Either way, thank you. I am coming back to your A12L release for its stability and already included Pixel AI call screening ease.

Cheers.

edit: just a heads up ralf979, so far, everything is great coming back to the latest release, only thing I've noticed is the google dialer isn't the pixel variant. While it has call ID and spam, hold for me and ai pre-screen transcription doesn't seem functional. i will flash pixelfy, as that was the only fix that also worked on 13, so I'm sure it will work here.

to anyone else who uses pixel mainly for AI call screening or just wants to try it, here is the magisk mod

all you need to flash is the dialer, everything it offers can be declined. after a reboot, you may need to stop the google service/framework and clear their caches, then stop, clear cache of dialer.

enjoy!

Last edited:
Got it to work
MSM then updated to C.63
Followed This:
fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
fastboot flash boot_a boot.img
fastboot flash boot_b boot.img

Reboot to recovery
Format Data
Select Apply update
Run the following command:
adb sideload romname.zip

Last edited:

Vmo x

Sep 16, 2014
OnePlus 9 Pro
Wow development for this ROM is going good, thanks again for your work Dev will try ROM and leave a small review if I can :)

Edit: ROM is great, Got a few small features, keen to see future development. No bugs as far as I'm aware. p.s Easily can sideload other Roms on a13 build as well..

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thank you for that, somehow MSM did not work for me with the tool I was able get my hands on from another thread on XDA (suspect it had something to do with the vendor, boot, etc. Imgs on A13 as opposed to older versions of android - but I could very well be wrong about it).

Here's what worked instead: (in case anyone else gets stuck in a similar spot)
    1.Flash TWRP as recovery
    2. Download OOS stock version 11.2.2.8 and boot from TWRP recovery, proceed to sideload
    3. Install and configur stock as one would, update to current/latest OOS version

Hope this helps someone..cheers

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Oneplus 9 [lemonade]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 13.0 (T)

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    ROM Telegram Group
    ROM Telegram Channel
    Device Telegram Group

NOTES:
    * Gapps included.
    * FLASH GUIDE in this post, after the changelog or in device changelog

Changelog:
    27/10/2022 (V5.1 - A13.0)
    Source:
    - HERE

Device:
    - HERE

Changelog:

Changelog:

05/10/2022 (V5.0 - A13.0)
    Source:
    - HERE

Device:
    - HERE

15/09/2022 (last A12.1 version)
    Source:
    - HERE

Device:
    - HERE

12/08/2022
    Source:
    - HERE

Device:
    - HERE

08/07/2022
    Source:
    - HERE

Device:
    - HERE

Changelog:
    13/06/2022
    Source:
    - HERE

Device:
    - HERE

Changelog:
    17/05/2022
    Source:
    - HERE

Device:
    - HERE

FLASH INSTRUCTIONS:

Pre-requisites : Brain and ability to READ !

******from V4.8 build in then it is no longer necessary to start from a specific firmware (it is included in the rom)****

-- -- For every major release the clean flash is mandatory !!
    only report bugs if you have done clean flash! -- --

If you have doubts and want quicker answers, I recommend joining the Telegram device group (see the link in the first post)

Clean Flash:

1. Download boot.img, dtbo.img and vendor_boot.img from HERE
    2. Reboot phone to bootloader
    3. fastboot flash boot boot.img
    4. fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    5. fastboot flash vendor_boot vendor_boot.img
    6. Reboot phone to recovery and FORMAT DATA
    7. adb sideload PixelExtended_lemonade-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip
    8. Reboot system.

Dirty Flash:

1. Reboot phone to recovery.
    2. adb sideload PixelExtended_lemonade-xxxxxxxxxxx.zip
    3. Reboot system.

Rooting:

1. Download Magisk.zip
    2. Reboot phone to recovery.
    3. adb sideload Magisk_xxx.zip
    4. Reboot system.
    Hi guys

new update for you :)
    changelog in second post

Enjoy the PEX
    Hi Guys !!
    First A13.0 release is out !!
    See changelog and Flash instructions in second post.

Enjoy the PEX
    Hi guys,
    finally a new update !
    unfortunately for those who are on the previous version, they have to do a clean flash.
    In fact I have changed the trees to the new LOS19.1 so you have to start with firmware A12 C48 (remember C48 and not C60)
    it is the first release with these new trees, but the rom is very stable.
    If you want to try it, find the changelog in the second post
    together with the changelog, in the same post you will find the flash instructions

Enjoy the PEX