Search This thread

zeroX125

Nov 3, 2020
Sony Xperia 1 II
The new version is making my device drain abnormally
Screenshot_20220919-223818_設定.png

sarandev96

Sep 23, 2022
The last two update updates are making the phone lag and the latest build of 4.9 is making the soc heat thereby making it throttle also there.4.7 version of pixel extended was perfect for my 2 gb/32gb version phone now in 4.9 I am not even able to do the simplest of task.I doubt that the new kernel is making the trouble.Hope you guys make it stable till then I downgraded to 4.7.Waiting for to version 5.0 hope you guys will correct the issues.Thanks in advance for your awesome work.

lotus-x

Jun 16, 2022
The last two update updates are making the phone lag and the latest build of 4.9 is making the soc heat thereby making it throttle also there.4.7 version of pixel extended was perfect for my 2 gb/32gb version phone now in 4.9 I am not even able to do the simplest of task.I doubt that the new kernel is making the trouble.Hope you guys make it stable till then I downgraded to 4.7.Waiting for to version 5.0 hope you guys will correct the issues.Thanks in advance for your awesome work.
Hi, I experienced the same issue. Thought it was a hardware problem.
Today my phone completely shut downed and now it reboots into orange fox recovery. Inside the recovery it shows 0% battery charge available.
Can you give some advice to fix this? Its nice if I can get it working with same data as before..

sarandev96

Sep 23, 2022
Hi, I experienced the same issue. Thought it was a hardware problem.
Today my phone completely shut downed and now it reboots into orange fox recovery. Inside the recovery it shows 0% battery charge available.
Can you give some advice to fix this? Its nice if I can get it working with same data as before..
You to dirty flash to preserve the data.Most majority of cases you will not get your loose your data but.I did not get my data and apps deleted but I will advise that you trasfer your important files to a SD card or USB using recovering if you can.Dont be afraid of battery shows zero if you can boot into recovery and use its function.
1.First you have downloaded the previous version of pixel extended that worked for you from athother phone and transfer the zip of the custom os to a usb or sd card and mount it.after booting it to recovery.
2.Select the zip and flash the os will be revert back to the old version that you prefer.
3After installing you have to wipe dalvik and cache only this is important otherwise if you deleted data or system mistakingly you will loose your data.In my case in twrp they asked for me to wipe dalvik and cache automatically and after the after that just reboot to system.
cheers bro😄

Reactions: lotus-x

lotus-x

Jun 16, 2022
You to dirty flash to preserve the data.Most majority of cases you will not get your loose your data but.I did not get my data and apps deleted but I will advise that you trasfer your important files to a SD card or USB using recovering if you can.Dont be afraid of battery shows zero if you can boot into recovery and use its function.
1.First you have downloaded the previous version of pixel extended that worked for you from athother phone and transfer the zip of the custom os to a usb or sd card and mount it.after booting it to recovery.
2.Select the zip and flash the os will be revert back to the old version that you prefer.
3After installing you have to wipe dalvik and cache only this is important otherwise if you deleted data or system mistakingly you will loose your data.In my case in twrp they asked for me to wipe dalvik and cache automatically and after the after that just reboot to system.
cheers bro😄
Thanks mate, I fixed it!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Redmi 7 [onclite]
    What is this?
    PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essential Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from SourceForge

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

Important !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only use the maximum magisk version from magisk 21.0 to 24.3 if flash any version above this it will give bootloop. So flash magisk above this version on your risk I am not responsible.
    Hello Everyone !
    Attention all your reported issues has been fixed like overheating and draining in 5.0 and expect v5.1 soon in this week. Currently 5.1 is in testing phase and seems like it is more stable. So, consider upgrading to v5.1 Based on Android 13 and before asking anything read this note please.
    Love the rom, just wanted to know when are you adding OTA updates and the January Security Patch.
    guys, where to get unofficial orangefox recovery?
    can anyone provide link, pretty please? or can i stick with latest twrp?

i am going to upgrade to 4.3, using 4.2 without any major issues for a few weeks, loving the rom
    - do i need to clean flash?
    here's just the link of unofficial Orange Fox Recovery.