[ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended ROM Vertex (EOL) Android 11 [Miatoll][14.11.21]

Search This thread

RynOs

Nov 1, 2014
Actually I'm lookin' for a way to install ANX without magisk... If anyone could help, I would be grateful to find a thread up to date for ANX and to flash from TWRP directly. Thanks in advance.

chriskalos

Jun 10, 2013
Athens
This ROM is great, but the microphone volume is very low on curtana. On MIUI it was great, but now it's way too low, and the quality when making voice recordings is worse. When sending voice messages or taking video via TikTok for example, it's way way way too quiet.

Koliadjun

Sep 6, 2021
Hi I just install Pixel extended on my Redmi note 9 pro (miatoll). RQ3A.210805.001.A1
PixelExtended_miatoll-11.0-20210905-1325-OFFICIAL.
But there is issues my aptx tws+ earphones doesn't work. I found that some users have same issues. How it can be fixed.

I can try to add more additional information if needed

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210906-195318766.jpg
    Screenshot_20210906-195318766.jpg
    207.1 KB · Views: 89

aaur4man

Jan 1, 2010
found this to be the only ROM with positron kernel, and passed 168hours without hang/reboot for curtana.

October update brought ANX cam, hopefully stability remains.

jartron

Oct 25, 2021
Device - Poco M2 Pro (gram)
Version - Pixel Extended 3.3

I have noticed some minor issues while using this build,
1. After hiding the notch, the gestures don't work. Also, would love to see rounded corners after hiding the notch, instead of rectangular corners at top.
2. The ideal battery drain looks unusual, even when airplane mode is switched ON.
For example, battery drain at night is around 10%..
3. After switching to portrait mode, the camera app freezes..

Everything else works smoothly. Good work, devs!
Hope to see even more improvements in the next build. Hopefully, next build would be on A12.. Thanks! :)

Reactions: srijitmondal

blackman01

Jun 4, 2016
Ranchi
Xiaomi Mi A2
POCO M2 Pro
Changelog - 2021/11/14
Switched To Prebuilt Audio Hals (Should Be Loud enough now)
Fixed NotchBarKiller overlay
Enabled Sim Toogle (Radio Hal 1.5)
Enabled Full VNDK support
EOL update there wont be any A11 builds now :)

srijitmondal

May 15, 2019

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Miatoll

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
Device Support Group

Simply Telling this is the best custom ROM I have ever used on my device.This is so good that I have completely left MIUI and I have been daily driving this since 4 months and its superbly STABLE .After the November update I saw that you REMOVED the ANX camera please provided that because we need front camera beautification as MIUI.The ROM is absolutely beautiful, FLUENT AND SLEEK please don't stop maintaining it,thank you.
LOVE YOU SIR.
IF ANYONE IS READING THIS COMMENT JUST USE IT EYES CLOSED.
IT IS MILES APART FROM MIUI.💎💙❤️

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Miatoll

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge Host

Donate
    Liked my work? Gift me a beer

Stay tuned
    Device Support Group

July Update is here :-

ROM Changelog

Device Changelog :-
    Switched To New Positron kernel
    Fixed Widevine L1 for joyeuse too
    Added PowerOffAlarm and updated TimeService
    Improved Fingerprint responsiveness time (fast like a flash)
    Enabled IORap app launch prefetching
    Dropped Lineage Live Display
    Remove virtual framebuffer to reduce janks
    Boosted performance by skipping EAS
    Major tree overhaul to reduce UI janks that were present in my previous builds,
    UI janks reduced to nearly 0 , thanks to my tester Akash
    Has anyone tried this on curtana ?
    Okay.. flashed this yesterday after MIUI 12.0.4.0. First custom ROM I have flashed on my curtana. So here are the initial impressions:

1. The UI - slick pixel goodness, a treat to sore eyes after months of torture from the extremely choppy animations of MIUI 12. There are occasional lags and the gesture navigation feels a bit choppy at times, but nothing too bad.

2. The radio performance - I am not sure about anyone else, but this solved a huge problem of mine. In MIUI I never used to get good 4G inside my house, I am not sure how this rom achieved it but I could see a noticeable difference in the connectivity. Wi-Fi and Bluetooth work as stated in OP.

3. Battery - Not too impressed, but hey thats Android 11 for you. Installing Naptime has helped a little with idle drain.
    Quick question - How long does the battery on Curtana actually last for you guys? I have never had a chance to ask anyone....

4. Camera and Camcorder - As stated in OP, ANX is installed and works, so no complaints there.

Overall, a solid feature-packed, beautiful, heavily customizable and most importantly - stable ROM that I can daily drive and don't need to worry about missing any important calls from work because my stupid phone does not work😅. All thanks to XRPDigital, Aryan and all the other devs behind PEX.