[ROM][OFFICIAL] Pixel Extended V5.2 Android 13 [lavender][06.10.22]

Search This thread

ingenie923

Feb 14, 2016
First: I installed this rom using OrangeFox 12_3 wiping cache,dalvik and data only, not Vendor or System.
Review: this rom works awesome, very fast and fluid, consumes a lot of RAM, always upper 3Gb, so if hoy have 3Gb version I believe it Will works slowly. Only original camera app crashes so I installed Parrot Google cam that for me its the best out of the box GCam, and no problems. I was a bit scarred about Bluetooth battery drain issue that was present on PEX 12.1 but i have no problems on this rom. It has very good battery backup thinking that my phone Is 3 years old, I can use it all day with Bluetooth connected to mí band 5 without problems.
So my veredict Is that Is very good rom, and you should give it a try if you want an android 13 AOSP bases rom.
Thanks to developers

Reactions: LeDragoX

HumansAreTasty

Mar 26, 2012
Is there an up to date list of current issues?

Is everything working without issues on A13 now or is still too early? I am talking about apps crashing, something not working, notification light, WiFi etc. issues.

I'm planning to switch from the latest A12.1 VoltageOS, which is running perfectly at the moment.

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
So, clean flash is mandatory.
Is there an up to date list of current issues?

Is everything working without issues on A13 now or is still too early? I am talking about apps crashing, something not working, notification light, WiFi etc. issues.

I'm planning to switch from the latest A12.1 VoltageOS, which is running perfectly at the moment.
My wife is using ths rom since a month and no crashes issues.

wiseman911

Feb 13, 2013
I tried to flash v5.2 today but it continues to enter recovery mode (I'm using TWRP).
I tried to reboot to system (from recovery) and it continues to enter recovery, even though there is no cable attached and I am not pressing any button doring power on.

PS:
- i formated cache and dalvik after flashing 5.2
- my previous version was 5.0
- after the 5.2 error, I flashed v5.0 back again and everything is working smoothly (great ROM, btw).
- i also tried to repeat the process several times, same issue.

Marcyvee

Oct 9, 2015
I tried to flash v5.2 today but it continues to enter recovery mode (I'm using TWRP).
I tried to reboot to system (from recovery) and it continues to enter recovery, even though there is no cable attached and I am not pressing any button doring power on.

PS:
- after the 5.2 error, I flashed v5.0 back again and everything is working smoothly (great ROM, btw).
Clean flash is mandatory for the 5.2

thunderteaser

Jul 22, 2010
Coming from stock MIUI, I wasn't expecting this rom to be so smooth and stable! Everything is working as expected, except dt2w but i hope it's going to be fixed eventually. I absolutely recommend this rom to bring some more light on our good old lavender

Plz, is there a how to flash guide?​
Does this ROM have a call recording feature?
If not, would u advise me another Rom that has call recording

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Redmi Note 7/7S [lavender]

What is this?
PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
Wi-Fi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FM radio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
Lights
Sound/vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from SourceForge

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
Our Telegram Group
Our Telegram Channel

wiseman911

Feb 13, 2013
I finally decided to wipe my phone and go with 5.2.

Uo to now, I am stuck in a continous bootloop.

What I did was to wipe/factory reset and then flash this rom through ADB Sideload.

Tryed the operation several times, no success.

I also flashed 5.0 which went well, after that I repeated the wipe+5.2 flash process but the result is the same.

Has anyone else experienced this issue before?

wiseman911

Feb 13, 2013
I finally decided to wipe my phone and go with 5.2.

Uo to now, I am stuck in a continous bootloop.

What I did was to wipe/factory reset and then flash this rom through ADB Sideload.

Tryed the operation several times, no success.

I also flashed 5.0 which went well, after that I repeated the wipe+5.2 flash process but the result is the same.

Has anyone else experienced this issue before?

wiseman911

Feb 13, 2013
Nevermind, I somehow did it.

Basically copied the zip to the internal memory and flashed it directly from my recovery (not through ADB). I know have a phone that's smooth as butter.

Great ROM and fantastic job!

persmash

Jun 21, 2011
I'm on Xiaomi.EU ROM but want to switch Pixel Extended. I've latest version of OrangeFox Recovery installed. When I try to flash ZIP file from my USB OTG, it issue error message as "update process ended with signal: 4".

Does anyone have any idea?

DarthJabba9

Recognized Developer
May 5, 2014
Greater London
I'm on Xiaomi.EU ROM but want to switch Pixel Extended. I've latest version of OrangeFox Recovery installed. When I try to flash ZIP file from my USB OTG, it issue error message as "update process ended with signal: 4".

Does anyone have any idea?
File a proper report, with logs included, in the OrangeFox XDA thread, or on telegram.

Muhannad_m3

Dec 25, 2022
Thank you for this great rom, nice work
It runs smoothly just a couple issues needs solving:
- double tap to wak not working
- camera lags, i have to open the cam app couple of times until the camera works properly.
Hope will be fixed in next update 
Btw what kernel this rom runs?

Last edited:
Reactions: ismaelgraff

klobouk81

Dec 25, 2022
Hi guys, just want to stop by and say that this ROM is really very nicely done. Enjoying it way more than the stock MIUI OS.

Wanted to ask, anybody around here having issues with the camera? I'm about to give up - every gcam I've tried is occassionally crashing in a way where the camera screen freezes and I have to switch between cam modes to make it move again, but sometimes I have to exit the cam app and start it again. It's so far the only issue with higher importance that I have, other than that there's just the minor one of not being able to make tap to wake working. I read somewhere, probably here, that it is recommended to switch to a different kernel - can someone please shed a bit more light on how that's done?

Thanks a lot...

TeaForJoy

Jan 2, 2023
Great small, smooth, fast and pleasant ROM awesome job.
Old: Hey just want to ask if anyone has problems with wear os on this rom. I've recently installed the 5.2 version and everything is working nicely but now I am trying to enable my card in google pay on the smartwatch and it says "can't finish action. Check the connection to the phone" this wasn't the case before I have flashed my phone.
Any info is helpful thank you in advance.

Edit: it was a problem with the smartwatches google play services. Needed to update them thru my phone.

beybus

Oct 22, 2012
How do I turn off the constantly blinking white diode on the bottom? It keeps blinking 24/7 even without any new notifications

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pqhas4J.png

PixelExtended for Redmi Note 7/7S [lavender]

What is this?
    PixelExtended is an Open Source Custom ROM based on PixelExperience, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, boot animation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features missing in Pixel Experience, The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Based on Android 13

Whats working?
    Wi-Fi
    RIL
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FM radio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    Lights
    Sound/vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Click Here To See Features List

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.[/SIZE]

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED
    Download from SourceForge

Donate
    Liked my work? Give me a beer

Stay tuned
    Our Telegram Group
    Our Telegram Channel

PS:
    Does this rom run smooth?
    All the rom I tried in the last year were very slow, but now I use AwakenOS 12.1 with MicroG. It runs quite fine.
    yes but there is few bugs as it early build of Android 13. Ram management is not so good. This latest bulid takes about 3.1gb ram in normal state of my 4gb ram phone.
    Thank you very much @moonitime for the rom, I like it a lot. But I don't know if I haven't looked for it well or if it isn't included, the option to invert the three navigation buttons, would it be possible to add that option? Thanks again.
    Thank you for this great rom, nice work
    It runs smoothly just a couple issues needs solving:
    - double tap to wak not working
    - camera lags, i have to open the cam app couple of times until the camera works properly.
    Hope will be fixed in next update 
    Btw what kernel this rom runs?