India
www.patreon.com

3uuYftu.png

Project Elixir v3.1 OFFICIAL Update | Android 13
Source Side Changelog :
https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

Download:
https://downloads.projectelixiros.com/

Reporting bugs without proper logs will be considered as a feature : )

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Important Notes :
• Selinux is Enforcing, encryption, CTS passes and banking apps working
• If you are moving from ANDROID 12 to ANDROID 13 Clean Flash (Format Data) Is COMPULSORY to avoid bugs.

// Do consider donating if you want to appreciate our work //

UPI ID: [email protected] (Indian Users)
Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Join Patreon for early build access of officially supported devices
https://www.patreon.com/join/uglykid24

• Love
Reactions: keityrobins

FernandoBrPa_

Sep 21, 2022
Belém, Brasil
Screenshot_20220926-112858~2.png

I wanted to thank you for your commitment and work on the rom. as I share some bugs that I saw in the current version
in version 3.1.
Crash is happening in the camera application and in the status bar, it is not possible to verify the network traffic and the 4g symbol

Reactions: keityrobins

keityrobins

Sep 20, 2014
Realme 6 Pro
View attachment 5720763
I wanted to thank you for your commitment and work on the rom. as I share some bugs that I saw in the current version
in version 3.1.
Crash is happening in the camera application and in the status bar, it is not possible to verify the network traffic and the 4g symbol
I use Gcam v 7.3.018.291816413 by Urnyx. Downside of using this rom, only the main rear camera works. I also found a bug, recorder doesn't record anything. Turning on Wifi Hotspot force closes Settings app.

Reactions: FernandoBrPa_

shiro123

Jul 11, 2016
Tried 3.0 when it released but reverted back to 12.1 because the colors on my phone looked bland, has anyone else noticed this? Changing the display settings doesn't fix it. Can someone confirm if it is already addressed and fixed?

I'd like to do it, but I have some big sized games in my phone and I don't want to download them again if knowing that it hasn't been fixed yet.

Reactions: FernandoBrPa_

kiro_koko

Jul 24, 2016
Realme 6 Pro
There are somethings I dont get it.. how can I unlock the bootloader?
Any recommendations for custom recovery
Finally you mentioned that gapps not compatible with this rom..so it built with the rom or what should I do ?
Thanks 😃

beaker2

Jul 24, 2020
what version of gcam compatible with this rom?

no config file needed

AND :

with this config file:

Lenses suported are the Main, Macro and Wide angle. The wide angle only works in non-HDR mode, only 1/4 slo-motion (no 1/8 slomo) and 24, 30 and 60 fps video work (no 4k)

Flash9890

Nov 24, 2022
Realme 6 Pro
Any updates regarding the new version 3.3 it shows active 3.3 on their official website . Is it going to receive the update or is it discontinued?

DeaTHzZz

Dec 2, 2015
Need help cant boot into recovery anymore, it just shows orange fox screen then it reboots normally as in normal restarting phone.

Edit:Nvm I had the wrong orangefox version all along

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Yes still no update about him or any news about when it's going to update to version 3.3. I am waiting for pixel Plus A13 build then going to switch.
    2ywS3ld.png

Project Elixir for Realme 6 Pro [RMX2061]

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
    * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions, and proper bug reports are important to us but don't be disrespectful to anyone here. Your suggestions and proper bug reports will be taken into consideration.."​

wcpCZ77.png

Project Elixir is another aftermarket AOSP ROM which basically offers minimal UI enhancement & close to Stock Android ROM with great performance, security and stability. Most of the OEMs' these days will provide slow and untimely updates, but we don't do that here. We closely follow Google to bring the latest updates to our users, and even prolong support for devices that have been declared obsolete by OEMs. Our ROMs' source code is open-source, secure, stable, and outstanding. Your experience while using Project Elixir will be butter smooth without compromising the quality of the Android experience. In short, it's perfectly balanced between Great Performance, Security, stability, minimal UI & awesome features including pixel goodies So do not hesitate anymore, join us now and start enjoying the beauty of stock Android. Download and enjoy Project Elixir on your respective devices!

hi3OOmI.png

- Saurav - Founder / lead Developer

- Nishant - Co-lead Developer / Team

- Probir - Developer / Team

-
    Mayur
    - Developer / Team

-
    And Also Our Hardworking Maintainers

Wotz2ga.png

// Checkout the latest changes you get //

Latest Changelog: https://projectelixiros.com/changelog

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

eWpOZ42.png

// A screenshot is worth of thousand words //

Latest Screenshots : https://projectelixiros.com/gallery

NOTE : In Project Elixir you get all the useful features and with updating source every month it's hard to keep all the threads updated everytime everywhere so kindly visit our website for latest changes and screenshots.

SP96Kkk.png

--------- > OFFICIAL Download Server < ---------

NOTE:
    Please keep in mind that these are Gapps Builds and there is no vanilla build of this rom available.

--------- > Visit Our OFFICIAL Website < ---------

3UmK6nS.png

NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior.

CLEAN FLASH (Moving From A12 to A13)

- Download the latest build
    - Take a backup for safe side
    - Boot to Recovery
    - Format Data by typing yes
    - Flash the latest build
    - Reboot

What works?

Wifi | RIL | Mobile data | GPS | Camera
    Flashlight | Camcorder | Bluetooth | Fingerprint reader | Lights | Sound | vibration
    Almost everything

What doesn't work? or Any Bug ?

You tell me!

BUG REPORT !!

As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat and please inform us via Telegram or XDA.
    for more READ THIS

NcqtMEY.png

- Android Open-Source Project
    - Pixel Experience
    - LineageOS
    - Proton AOSP
    - Arrow OS

XDA Banner and Template Credit goes to Amaan

- Others, I may have forgot to mention

sRsgSk5.png

- Android OS version: 13.0
    - Security patch: August 2022
    - Build author/Device Maintainer : NEMESIS
    - DEVICE: Realme 6 Pro
    - DEVICE CODENAME: RMX2061

---- Sources and Documentation ----

-- ROM Source Code --

-- Kernel Source --

-- Documentation & Maintainership --

BCxDddP.png

tEWDK3G.png

// Giving a little can HELP a lot //

- As you know build is free but building ROM needs server and in order to maintain the source, we need High-End Servers that are generally very expensive and need to be renewed every single month and as a student its quite difficult. To meet with our technical expenses, a cup of coffee, and the efforts of the developers we need your monetary support!

- Do consider donating or buying me a coffee on Paypal or join us on Patreon for sustainable support and rewards if you want to appreciate our work.
    - Thank you for your support !

* UPI ID: [email protected] (Indian Users)
    * Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/uglykid24

Join Patreon for early build access of officially supported devices

* Patreon:
    Hi, this rom is daily driver, almost perfect.
    1.It is supporting Netflix in HDR with widevine L1.
    2.You can backup unlimited photos like google pixel device on your realme phone ( pretty cool )
    3.I have noticed some flaws if the developer can remove those areas this will become more hot and cool.
    Screenshot_20220901-102851.png

Settings are showing some options which are actually missing from category.
    Screenshot_20220901-102856.png

Like there is nothing in miscellaneous section it is just blank.

Screenshot_20220901-102905.png

Inside settings are different from main category

Screenshot_20220901-102912.png

Like above image is also missing options from main category.

Screenshot_20220901-103340.png

Unlocking animation felt wierd as other roms are showing this from power button or at least animation starts from power button side. It is just feels weird from the center.
    Screenshot_20220901-103357.png

Charging animation placement is perfect but only thing it fades away with dots like dead pixels on screen. it should be smooth .
    Screenshot_20220901-103510.png

No camera app in this build.

Screenshot_20220901-103223.png

Finger print indicator location is wrong. may be you should remove it, it is unnecessary item.

* recorder transcription also not working after updating from playstore. If you uninstalled to older version you can see transcription working again.
    *Using fast charger show the text "Slow Charging" which is actually charging at full speed so you can replace the text with "Fast Charging" . over the usb charging phone only shows "charging".

That's All as I mentioned above the rom comes with two major benefit, free storage and netflix HDR.
    and 1 tiny feature request.
    Please add Dolby Atmos feature in this rom. Regards and huge respect for making this rom thanks anyway man ❤️👌
    Hello,
    Since I'm on project elixir 2.0 is it fine to restore data through backup?
    Quoted from the dev:

"NOTE: It is STRONGLY recommended to fully wipe your device before flashing and please avoid restoring system apps and system data with Titanium Backup (or with any backup/restore app) as this can cause stability issues that are very hard to debug, restoring regular apps is fine. If you believe you know what you're doing - then fine, go ahead, but please don't complain if you experience any strange behavior."
    I'm also using OFRP for A12+. When I boot into OFRP it doesn't show the enter your password screen. I'm using the Pattern Lock
    The Encrypted internal storage is a minor problem as any Installs or Flashing can be done from the External SD Card. This is a great ROM, Thank You. I am using GCam_7.3.018_Urnyx05-v2.1_Wichaya with the Realme6Pro-by-tomtimkur.xml and it is working well with aux lenses except for the Telephoto lens. ☮️