• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][R] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra [apollo/apollopro]

Search This thread

Nathan67

Sep 13, 2021
Hello,

Deep sleep is not working properly.

If I reboot my phone, deep sleep is not working anymore (I can see that in BetterBatteryStats that there is no "Deep Sleep" shown).
But if I do an upgrade to a newer version of LineageOS through Android update manager, deep sleep is working again and more battery is saved (I can see that deep sleep is running when my screen is off).

Deep sleep work after update, if it succeed or even failed (patching the same update as the currently installed one).

Any idea LineageOS users?

mispp

Aug 14, 2013
Anybody has issues with telegram and signal calls? Using mi 10t pro with lineage on telegram call there is a huge lag/delay and on signal there a disruptions where sound would stop for a second or two and then continue. OnePlus 6t (oos) on the same wifi works fine with telegram (did not try signal).

Also, got any suggestions for a camera app which can do slow motion? Gcam mod crashes when trying to access slow motion.

maitosarvi

May 18, 2016
Anybody has issues with telegram and signal calls? Using mi 10t pro with lineage on telegram call there is a huge lag/delay and on signal there a disruptions where sound would stop for a second or two and then continue. OnePlus 6t (oos) on the same wifi works fine with telegram (did not try signal).

Also, got any suggestions for a camera app which can do slow motion? Gcam mod crashes when trying to access slow motion.
Yep I have similar issue in WhatsApp and Duo calls with both 4g and my WiFi.

marechalle

Mar 1, 2021
Hello guys, How do I remove shortcuts seen in the picture?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210918-203333_Galeri.png
    Screenshot_20210918-203333_Galeri.png
    235 KB · Views: 139

RizwanH20

Jan 3, 2017
Hey dev, amazing work with this ROM but there's a slight problem I'd like to report.

The sound from speakers seem to be inverted which results in a sort of distorted sound, reason being the upper earpiece speaker is louder than the bottom one, if you'd invert this config, i think it'll solve the problem. Kudos once again for this amazing ROM

Kediraksith

Aug 24, 2015
I noticed theres a latest sept 18 upgrade... Im still on the July version (which works well so faR) so im not sure if anyone facing any issues with the latest sept 18 version...

la0pe0Ue

Jan 9, 2018
i've checked Open Camera, definitely, it doen't detect multiple sensors. Checked also our build.prop, i can't find this "vendor.camera.aux.packagelist" property.
This property is included in the vendor partition (not system) for this ROM. By the way, it seems better to use https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...safetynet-prop-edits-and-more-v6-1-0.3789228/ to perform a systemless modification. After adding Open Camera to that list, you should be able to see some other cameras but there is still a bug of Open Camera which would lead to crash if you switch to an invalid ID: https://sourceforge.net/p/opencamera/tickets/872/

Reactions: dusko_m

Bo41

Jul 7, 2021
please help, I want to install anxcamera to LOS ROM but codename in LOS is "apollon" not "apollo" when i install anxcamera app show error massage "Can't connect camera" and force close

Can I rename codename "apollon" to "apollo"

thank you

xperiaking247

Aug 5, 2014
Sarajevo
please help, I want to install anxcamera to LOS ROM but codename in LOS is "apollon" not "apollo" when i install anxcamera app show error massage "Can't connect camera" and force close

thank you
You can. Might break OTA but who cares about it anyway. Btw, ANX is so bad and I dont even recommend the hassle to install it, just use Gcam and the default camera

Reactions: Bo41

Kediraksith

Aug 24, 2015
Just to update everyone here. I wanted to tweak my phone a bit + update to the latest LineageOS so i did things step by step.

1) Changed my recovery to TWRP (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...r-mi-10t-mi-10t-pro-redmi-k30s-ultra.4319809/) instead of the Lineage Recovery - No issue, just that decrypting is slow...

2) Updated my firmware to the latest V12.5.4.0.RJDMIXM - After booting into the system, i keep getting connection drops, video lags, whole phone keeps hanging every now and then.

3) Updated to the latest Lineage OS 9 October - everything smooth sailing, no lags no hanging no crashing no random reboots. Have been using it the past 3 days. Except for "MAYBE" increased battery drain by a bit... But most likely because i've been playing a new game... I guess.

Reactions: wiz.wiz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thank you
    You can. Might break OTA but who cares about it anyway. Btw, ANX is so bad and I dont even recommend the hassle to install it, just use Gcam and the default camera
    Just to update everyone here. I wanted to tweak my phone a bit + update to the latest LineageOS so i did things step by step.

1) Changed my recovery to TWRP (https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/...r-mi-10t-mi-10t-pro-redmi-k30s-ultra.4319809/) instead of the Lineage Recovery - No issue, just that decrypting is slow...

2) Updated my firmware to the latest V12.5.4.0.RJDMIXM - After booting into the system, i keep getting connection drops, video lags, whole phone keeps hanging every now and then.

3) Updated to the latest Lineage OS 9 October - everything smooth sailing, no lags no hanging no crashing no random reboots. Have been using it the past 3 days. Except for "MAYBE" increased battery drain by a bit... But most likely because i've been playing a new game... I guess.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Maintainers
    - Ramisky
    - SebaUbuntu

Recommended firmware
    V12.1.3.0.RJDMIXM

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    prosby přidat game turbo a herní centrum :)
    can't you write in English ?
    If everyone uses its native language it is going to be a huge mess...
    Hello. Running the latest build on my Mi 10T Pro and everything is smooth as heck. Way better than any custom ROM I've tried and even better than Xiaomi.EU.
    But my only issue with it is that in the Play Store > Settings > About > Play Protect certification, it's listed as "Device is not certified". Because of this, I can't download some of my banking apps via the Play Store and some other apps. I don't want to sideload APKs. I contacted Play Store support about it and they couldn't help me. My Google Services Framework Android ID has already been registered so I should be certified.
    Do yours indicate the same and how have you been able to resolve this? Much help would be appreciated. Thanks.View attachment 5362653
    This basically means your device currently doesn't pass safetynet.

Fortunately this is quite easy to fix. Follow these steps:
    1. FIrst of all you need to root using Magisk.
    2. Then you need to install Magisk module "Universal SafetyNet Fix" and "MagiskHide Props Config".
    3. Install any Terminal of your choice from the Google Play store.
    4. Open Terminal, type "su" (without quotes), grant SuperUser permissions.
    5. Type "props" (again without quotes), select "1 - Edit device fingerprint".
    6. Select "f - Pick a certified fingerprint".
    7. Select "30 - Xiaomi"
    8. Select either "27 or 30" (which is either 10t or 10t pro).

Follow the onscreen instructions then reboot, make sure that google play services is currently checked in Magisk hide and you should be golden.

Enjoy!
    Already tried it and it still was only at 90hz show me a screenshot or get outta my posts
    Quit it. You're just embarrassing yourself. At least have some decency. There was absolutely no need for you to be rude especially not randomly 😂
    Screenshot_20210726-204109_Settings.png
    And obviously I wouldn't use force 90hz you sound so dumb and take me for a fool?
    And yet it works just fine for all of us but you.. :LOL: