[ROM][OFFICIAL][R] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra [apollo/apollopro]

Search This thread

drabek118

Dec 31, 2021
Dobrý den!
Nainstaloval jsem oficiální sestavení s oficiálním obnovením a zjistil jsem, že telefon nepřehrává zvuk.

Zkoušel jsem 18.1-20211211 a 18.1-20211120, když přehrávám video na YouTube se standardním prohlížečem / Firefox / Chrome - bez zvuku. Také jsem se snažil připojit bluetooth sluchátka a nic v nich není slyšet.

Hardware: MI10T Pro (appolo)

Existuje nějaký způsob, jak opravit? Moderátor

drabek118

Dec 31, 2021
Mám stejný problém =o(

Translation: I have the same problem = o (

Last edited by a moderator:

mocaonlive

Feb 4, 2013
Hello, my 10t pro model is rjdidxm, everything works perfectly except the charger, I put the original adapter and any other but it tells me slow charge. Slow charging with any adapter

Alabastrom

Jan 19, 2022
Hi,
I installed (new install) LineageOS 18.1-20220115 without any Google services, and have GPS issues: The "GPStest" app actually sees several satellites pretty much immediately after starting the app, but neither GMaps WV, nor Google Maps in a web browser (tried it with DuckDuckGo and Bromite) finds my position. All these apps have access to location, and when I open Settings/Location I see that they made location requests.
Any idea how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!

(phone type M2007J3SG)

Fcrate

Jul 14, 2013
Hello people. I've installed lineage for a friend without gapps two days ago. Yesterday he trier flashing gapps by himself and now it's stuck on main lineage loading screen. I've tried flashing the rom again and it didn't work.
Any help?

Alabastrom

Jan 19, 2022
Hello people. I've installed lineage for a friend without gapps two days ago. Yesterday he trier flashing gapps by himself and now it's stuck on main lineage loading screen. I've tried flashing the rom again and it didn't work.
Any help?
Old post so probably you already found the fix, but if not:
you can restore the original state of the phone with Mi Flash Tool even if the phone is already soft-bricked

Fcrate

Jul 14, 2013
Yes I did find a way to fix it (Changed file system with TWRP) thanks.
He has his phone back now, but anyway I had a problem with Mi Flash on my laptop. Keeps giving me errors and not flashing anything. I have in mind a solution if he wants to switch back to the original firmware, but I won't know if it works until then.

Coxer

Aug 17, 2017
Hi all.. I coming from miui 12.5.2 after UBL then install this ROM..
but my phone is encrypted,.i try format data with twrp also los recovery.. but still encrypted.. The OS run normal just encrypted also twrp can showing the sdcard..

I just want to know How to decrypting the data?
Thanks

EDIT: SOLVED

Last edited:

wiz.wiz

Oct 29, 2013
Toulouse
www.tournoidesdieux.fr
Hi all.. I coming from miui 12.5.2 after UBL then install this ROM..
but my phone is encrypted,.i try format data with twrp also los recovery.. but still encrypted.. The OS run normal just encrypted also twrp can showing the sdcard..

I just want to know How to decrypting the data?
Thanks

EDIT: SOLVED
maybe you can describe how you solved it for other users which might encounter the same issue

Mweatm

Aug 4, 2020
Great ROM but the most recent update has had a negative effect on battery life. Any way that this can be fixed on the next one, please?

BTW lover

Apr 27, 2010
On my Mi10t, trying to update fails, trying to sideload in recovery gives me:

assert failed: update_dynamic_partitions(package_extract_file("dynamic_partitions_op_list"))

E:Error in /sideload/package.zip

Any ideas?

imjanjal

Nov 11, 2021
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Guys I Installed this rom and everything is cool but when I try to connect my phone to my pc as MTP it's not showing up But it works as PTP , USB Tethering and etc.
I tried Uninstalling Drivers but there is no luck , MTP is working while I boot to TWRP using fastboot but while im in lineageos Nothing Happens.
Anybody knows whats Wrong Here?

BTW lover

Apr 27, 2010
For some reason voice input seems broken for me, so I can't dictate text in Gboard, use Ok Google and so on. The mic simply does not recognize any sound, but does so in calls etc.

Can any of you confirm voice input works for you? And if so, what gapps (and what flavour) are you using?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks a lot for this. Can you share a link for the skkk TWRP?

Find there for Apollo. It works for Android 11 and 12
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Maintainers
    - Ramisky
    - SebaUbuntu

Recommended firmware
    V12.1.3.0.RJDMIXM

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    prosby přidat game turbo a herní centrum :)
    can't you write in English ?
    If everyone uses its native language it is going to be a huge mess...
    Hello. Running the latest build on my Mi 10T Pro and everything is smooth as heck. Way better than any custom ROM I've tried and even better than Xiaomi.EU.
    But my only issue with it is that in the Play Store > Settings > About > Play Protect certification, it's listed as "Device is not certified". Because of this, I can't download some of my banking apps via the Play Store and some other apps. I don't want to sideload APKs. I contacted Play Store support about it and they couldn't help me. My Google Services Framework Android ID has already been registered so I should be certified.
    Do yours indicate the same and how have you been able to resolve this? Much help would be appreciated. Thanks.View attachment 5362653
    This basically means your device currently doesn't pass safetynet.

Fortunately this is quite easy to fix. Follow these steps:
    1. FIrst of all you need to root using Magisk.
    2. Then you need to install Magisk module "Universal SafetyNet Fix" and "MagiskHide Props Config".
    3. Install any Terminal of your choice from the Google Play store.
    4. Open Terminal, type "su" (without quotes), grant SuperUser permissions.
    5. Type "props" (again without quotes), select "1 - Edit device fingerprint".
    6. Select "f - Pick a certified fingerprint".
    7. Select "30 - Xiaomi"
    8. Select either "27 or 30" (which is either 10t or 10t pro).

Follow the onscreen instructions then reboot, make sure that google play services is currently checked in Magisk hide and you should be golden.

Enjoy!
    Already tried it and it still was only at 90hz show me a screenshot or get outta my posts
    Quit it. You're just embarrassing yourself. At least have some decency. There was absolutely no need for you to be rude especially not randomly 😂
    Screenshot_20210726-204109_Settings.png
    And obviously I wouldn't use force 90hz you sound so dumb and take me for a fool?
    And yet it works just fine for all of us but you.. :LOL: