[ROM][OFFICIAL][R] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra [apollo/apollopro]

Search This thread

wiz.wiz

Oct 29, 2013
Toulouse
www.tournoidesdieux.fr
Hi,
updated today to latest ROM (lineage-18.1-20220423-nightly-apollon-signed.zip), latest EEA FW (fw_apollo_miui_APOLLOEEAGlobal_V13.0.2.0.SJDEUXM_f939ac44da_12.0.zip) and latest NikGapps Core.
So far so good... voice over wifi and 4G calls still not active.
update :
seems the battery drain is higher than on previous versions
sometimes does not wake up with finger unlock, I have to try several times or even press the power button before it detects fingerprint.
the wifi seems unstable (wifi logo disappears periodicly for a few seconds, xiaomi wifi router which is stable). The wifi is turned when the phone display is off (my pc "kde connect" does not detect the phone when display is off)

PVTD

Oct 2, 2011
Ghent
Since there isn't a 19.1 topic yet, I will ask it here. Upgraded the ROM and firmware but I'm having lag issues. Videos lag out every ±5 seconds and have found no fix for it yet, for the rest the update is pretty solid. For those who use apps who have floating icons (in my case Bitwarden) go to accessibility and disable "shortcut" in the app. Anyone has similar video problems, its unwatchable for now.
EDIT: Reached out to the devs and they told me to update the firmware. I tried to update but it said the newer version was older and so assumed I was OK. Turns out it's a bug, so for those who have similar issues (@froschmonaut ): https://gitlab.com/LineageOS/issues/android/-/issues/4729#note_955399022

Awesome rom!!!

Last edited:

whatsek

Nov 5, 2009
With official lineageos 19.1 I have a standby battery drain caused by the proximity sensor. I have turned off all screen off wake features such as: ambient display, wake on motion and wake on gesture. Gsam battery monitor gives an almost permanent wakelock of: sns_smd and the phone is active almost all the time. I tested another kernel (otherworld kernel) but same result as with the lineageos stock kernel. I flashed the xiaomi 12.5 and the 13.0.6 firmware, but no difference. Any suggestions?

nitko666

Aug 20, 2009
Does anyone have data problem with LOS 18? When I am traveling phone looses mobile data and it will never recover until reboot. It seems to happen when switching networks.
As I have upgraded LOS several times and didn't help, I think it is baseband problem.
How to flash new baseband and where to find it?
Currently I have: c7-4577.2-gl-1107_2334_bdf3e980c6
I need EU baseband.

mal13

Jan 9, 2010
Has anyone used LOS19.1 and updated it to newer verisons?? How its running in daily use?

mispp

Aug 14, 2013
Has anyone used LOS19.1 and updated it to newer verisons?? How its running in daily use?
using 19-20220604-NIGHTLY-apollon

so far only one problem that affects me: default camera app does not work well - the viewport is all choppy. found one gcam (8.1) that works ok-ish so not really a big deal. did not test videos though.

everything else seems better (lighter?) than 18.1

in 18.1 i had an issue with talking over e.g. telegram or signal when connected to wifi where the longer the call the longer delay was introduced. now this problem seems to be gone. also, have the feeling that webpages open faster etc.

mispp

Aug 14, 2013
Hi, Is the quick tiles disposition and number per row customizable on 19.1 ?
are vowifi, volte, ipv6 working ?
thanks

Tiles - don't think so.
Vowifi - can be enables in settings
Volte - no separate setting that I can see, probably covered with vowifi
Ipv6 - can't confirm: landroid seems to show ipv6 address assigned to an interface, but checking it online doesn't show any V6 address assigned

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220611-214616_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20220611-214616_Settings.png
    74.5 KB · Views: 26

wiz.wiz

Oct 29, 2013
Toulouse
www.tournoidesdieux.fr
Tiles - don't think so.
Vowifi - can be enables in settings
Volte - no separate setting that I can see, probably covered with vowifi
Ipv6 - can't confirm: landroid seems to show ipv6 address assigned to an interface, but checking it online doesn't show any V6 address assigned
Thanks a lot for the feedback, I'm not sure what I am going to do...
The latest 18.1 with latest FW does not work very well (wifi cuts periodically, power drain not good, a few other issues).
Maybe I'll test another custom ROM

Sakini

Apr 8, 2022
Does anyone use this with NikGapps Core? I used LineageOS 19.1 and NikGapps Core and when I update LineageOS, it comes an error: "assert failed: update_dynamic_partition(package_extract_file("dynamic_partition_op_list")) E: Error in @/cache/recover/block.map(status 1)"

BTW lover

Apr 27, 2010
Does anyone use this with NikGapps Core? I used LineageOS 19.1 and NikGapps Core and when I update LineageOS, it comes an error: "assert failed: update_dynamic_partition(package_extract_file("dynamic_partition_op_list")) E: Error in @/cache/recover/block.map(status 1)"
Had this with 18.1 and nikgapps. You have to erase the nikgapps scripts in /system/addon.d/

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Maintainers
    - Ramisky
    - SebaUbuntu

Recommended firmware
    V12.1.3.0.RJDMIXM

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    prosby přidat game turbo a herní centrum :)
    can't you write in English ?
    If everyone uses its native language it is going to be a huge mess...
    Hello. Running the latest build on my Mi 10T Pro and everything is smooth as heck. Way better than any custom ROM I've tried and even better than Xiaomi.EU.
    But my only issue with it is that in the Play Store > Settings > About > Play Protect certification, it's listed as "Device is not certified". Because of this, I can't download some of my banking apps via the Play Store and some other apps. I don't want to sideload APKs. I contacted Play Store support about it and they couldn't help me. My Google Services Framework Android ID has already been registered so I should be certified.
    Do yours indicate the same and how have you been able to resolve this? Much help would be appreciated. Thanks.View attachment 5362653
    This basically means your device currently doesn't pass safetynet.

Fortunately this is quite easy to fix. Follow these steps:
    1. FIrst of all you need to root using Magisk.
    2. Then you need to install Magisk module "Universal SafetyNet Fix" and "MagiskHide Props Config".
    3. Install any Terminal of your choice from the Google Play store.
    4. Open Terminal, type "su" (without quotes), grant SuperUser permissions.
    5. Type "props" (again without quotes), select "1 - Edit device fingerprint".
    6. Select "f - Pick a certified fingerprint".
    7. Select "30 - Xiaomi"
    8. Select either "27 or 30" (which is either 10t or 10t pro).

Follow the onscreen instructions then reboot, make sure that google play services is currently checked in Magisk hide and you should be golden.

Enjoy!
    Already tried it and it still was only at 90hz show me a screenshot or get outta my posts
    Quit it. You're just embarrassing yourself. At least have some decency. There was absolutely no need for you to be rude especially not randomly 😂
    Screenshot_20210726-204109_Settings.png
    And obviously I wouldn't use force 90hz you sound so dumb and take me for a fool?
    And yet it works just fine for all of us but you.. :LOL: