[ROM][OFFICIAL][T] LineageOS 20 for Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra [apollo/apollopro]

Search This thread

wiz.wiz

Oct 29, 2013
Toulouse
www.tournoidesdieux.fr
Thanks a lot for the feedback, I'm not sure what I am going to do...
The latest 18.1 with latest FW does not work very well (wifi cuts periodically, power drain not good, a few other issues).
Maybe I'll test another custom ROM
Hello,
I'm still on the latest 18.1 & 13.0.2.0 EEA global FW.
The wifi is not very stable, GPS very slow to locate, etc.
I am starting to think that it is the update to this FW which is causing issues.
I'd like to try to switch back to the previous one I used (fw_apollo_miui_APOLLOEEAGlobal_V12.5.7.0.RJDEUXM_5900218774_11.0).

Do you think I can just dirty flash the 12.5.7 over the 13.0.2.0 (plus magisk and nikgapps) ?

dtach

Jul 1, 2022
Does anyone have a weird 60 second delay at boot where it stays at the MI screen before the lineage logo? On the latest 19.1 microg lineage? I'm wondering if it's an upgrade issue or if it happens to everyone. After 60 seconds it finishes booting like normal.

Scea17

May 29, 2022
Where we can download the latest 18.1 update? Does the new 19.1 support encryption and can it be dirty flashed over 18.1? Other than fast charging not working, the 18.1 version is running great.

JustinYeh1999

Feb 25, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Where we can download the latest 18.1 update? Does the new 19.1 support encryption and can it be dirty flashed over 18.1? Other than fast charging not working, the 18.1 version is running great.
The latest 18.1 version is 20220507 and has been deleted from official website. You need to find someone has backup ROM file.
Yes you can dirty flash 19.1 over 18.1 and encryption still works.
My fast charging worked great in latest 18.1, it only had a problem that it displayed slow charging in lock screen by mistake but was actually fast charging(not sure this bug occurred since 18.1 or 19.1).

Reactions: Scea17

Scea17

May 29, 2022
The latest 18.1 version is 20220507 and has been deleted from official website. You need to find someone has backup ROM file.
Yes you can dirty flash 19.1 over 18.1 and encryption still works.
My fast charging worked great in latest 18.1, it only had a problem that it displayed slow charging in lock screen by mistake but was actually fast charging(not sure this bug occurred since 18.1 or 19.1).
After seing your reply, i went ahead and dirty flashed latest 19.1. Thanks for replying. 19.1 Seems so work fine, i would say my battery usage during night when phone is not used is even better than the old 18.1.

wiz.wiz

Oct 29, 2013
Toulouse
www.tournoidesdieux.fr
I still have the latest 18.1 flash file (EU version).
I think that version is not that good... Preferred the previous 18.1 I used, did not flash it back.
Did not switch to 19.1 either, I'm worried the quick tiles are the same as on my wife"s pixel 6 : only 2 per row, not many available...

zzhenekk

Dec 18, 2011
I still have the latest 18.1 flash file (EU version).
I think that version is not that good... Preferred the previous 18.1 I used, did not flash it back.
Did not switch to 19.1 either, I'm worried the quick tiles are the same as on my wife"s pixel 6 : only 2 per row, not many available...
Can you share 18.1 flash file + recovery please? I'm on 19.1 and dislike tons of changes including terrible UI of android 12, bugs with bluetooth (wrong titles on my car device when listen music via bluetooth).

D

Deleted member 12205277

All is fine with Lineage OS, except multitasking i dont know why happen, but i get stucked many times

D

Deleted member 12205277

Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't know where I should report this, there is an error that is giving me a headache, because I can't find the solution, it is that when I modify the settings of, for example, when I used Kaspersky a couple of weeks ago that it asked me for access to all my storage, after a few days for some reason that I do not know, it lost the storage permissions, another similar case occurs with, for example, the phone application, which took away the option to be displayed above other apps and restarts from time to time (That also happens to me with many of the permissions of other applications)

new_zhenev

Jan 28, 2021
Hello! Sorry for the inconvenience, I don't know where I should report this, there is an error that is giving me a headache, because I can't find the solution, it is that when I modify the settings of, for example, when I used Kaspersky a couple of weeks ago that it asked me for access to all my storage, after a few days for some reason that I do not know, it lost the storage permissions, another similar case occurs with, for example, the phone application, which took away the option to be displayed above other apps and restarts from time to time (That also happens to me with many of the permissions of other applications)
On the older versions it was but I haven't noticed such a problem on the latest build.
Have you up to date?

Last edited:

guitarbite

Oct 9, 2015
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
Xiaomi Mi Pad 5
Hey guys, keep getting this error when trying to update my lineage rom. Anyone been through this?

Attachments

• IMG-20220830-WA0015(1).jpg
    IMG-20220830-WA0015(1).jpg
    250.2 KB · Views: 105
D

Deleted member 12205277

I edit the comment, because after testing several things, I am not convinced of the result, due to certain bugs, an excess of battery drain with mobile data, the relatively worse and lower sound, among other things.

Thanks anyway for the great work of the community, but I get the feeling that the mi 10t doesn't go so well with the custom roms, maybe after a while they stop supporting it, but I guess it will be too late for many users and surely for me.

Last edited by a moderator:

B360

Jul 21, 2017
Guys i just want a little help i tried to update the new 19.1 update the last one via OTA and when i do so it flashes okay on twrp but then when i boot to system keeps pushing me back to twrp after the mi logo so how to updgrade

D

Deleted member 12205277

Guys i just want a little help i tried to update the new 19.1 update the last one via OTA and when i do so it flashes okay on twrp but then when i boot to system keeps pushing me back to twrp after the mi logo so how to updgrade
There is no official TWRP for mi 10t, so it is using an unofficial version, so anything can fail. We don't know what version you are using, from what community, if it is updated...

The best thing to do if you don't want to install LineageOS recovery, is to try from terminal (with the device in bootloader mode), type fastboot boot nameoflineagerecovery.img and then it will boot from the recovery provided by the LineageOS team without replacing the one you already have on your device and from apply update, enable adb, type adb sideload nameoflineagerom.zip and see if that works without losing data.

If it doesn't work, due to my limited knowledge I can't help you anymore, surely you will have to do a reset of the phone with the consequent loss of data unless you can extract them or they are already extracted.

I also love TWRP, it's my favorite recovery since the Cyanogenmod era, but it's not officially supported by LineageOS and although it's more limited, it's the best option to work.

It is also very important to write down each step and each software version in detail, as people will not be able to help because they do not know what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:

B360

Jul 21, 2017
There is no official TWRP for mi 10t, so it is using an unofficial version, so anything can fail. We don't know what version you are using, from what community, if it is updated...

The best thing to do if you don't want to install LineageOS recovery, is to try from terminal (with the device in bootloader mode), type fastboot boot nameoflineagerecovery.img and then it will boot from the recovery provided by the LineageOS team without replacing the one you already have on your device and from apply update, enable adb, type adb sideload nameoflineagerom.zip and see if that works without losing data.

If it doesn't work, due to my limited knowledge I can't help you anymore, surely you will have to do a reset of the phone with the consequent loss of data unless you can extract them or they are already extracted.

I also love TWRP, it's my favorite recovery since the Cyanogenmod era, but it's not officially supported by LineageOS and although it's more limited, it's the best option to work.

It is also very important to write down each step and each software version in detail, as people will not be able to help because they do not know what it is.
Thank u for u reply at 1st , 2nd am using twrp v5.1_A12 and i flashed from it lineage 19.1 10 sep update and it's working fine with me but when i wanted to update to the last one ( 17 sep) update it keeps booting back to twrp recovery after the xiaomi logo

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

there you can see (at the time of posting) that apollon failed as the only device in the build queue. Lineageos has these build queues and just because one failed they are not run seperately. Next week should be fine again.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13.0 (T), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Maintainers
    - Ramisky
    - SebaUbuntu

Recommended firmware
    - included by default

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    prosby přidat game turbo a herní centrum :)
    can't you write in English ?
    If everyone uses its native language it is going to be a huge mess...
    Hello. Running the latest build on my Mi 10T Pro and everything is smooth as heck. Way better than any custom ROM I've tried and even better than Xiaomi.EU.
    But my only issue with it is that in the Play Store > Settings > About > Play Protect certification, it's listed as "Device is not certified". Because of this, I can't download some of my banking apps via the Play Store and some other apps. I don't want to sideload APKs. I contacted Play Store support about it and they couldn't help me. My Google Services Framework Android ID has already been registered so I should be certified.
    Do yours indicate the same and how have you been able to resolve this? Much help would be appreciated. Thanks.View attachment 5362653
    This basically means your device currently doesn't pass safetynet.

Fortunately this is quite easy to fix. Follow these steps:
    1. FIrst of all you need to root using Magisk.
    2. Then you need to install Magisk module "Universal SafetyNet Fix" and "MagiskHide Props Config".
    3. Install any Terminal of your choice from the Google Play store.
    4. Open Terminal, type "su" (without quotes), grant SuperUser permissions.
    5. Type "props" (again without quotes), select "1 - Edit device fingerprint".
    6. Select "f - Pick a certified fingerprint".
    7. Select "30 - Xiaomi"
    8. Select either "27 or 30" (which is either 10t or 10t pro).

Follow the onscreen instructions then reboot, make sure that google play services is currently checked in Magisk hide and you should be golden.

Enjoy!
    And obviously I wouldn't use force 90hz you sound so dumb and take me for a fool?
    And yet it works just fine for all of us but you.. :LOL:
    Already tried it and it still was only at 90hz show me a screenshot or get outta my posts
    Quit it. You're just embarrassing yourself. At least have some decency. There was absolutely no need for you to be rude especially not randomly 😂
    Screenshot_20210726-204109_Settings.png