• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][R] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra [apollo/apollopro]

Search This thread

EksOw

Aug 3, 2021
As i mention i dont want to use magisk (rooting device) . I made me feel not safe .
I dont think they can fix safetynet pass (without magisk). Its been a problem since 17.1 and below

That only works on MIUI roms (like xiaomi.eu)

anyway, netflix appear again after clearing data of playstore
(with magisk+safetynetpassed)

EksOw

Aug 3, 2021
I've read that its possible by relocking bootloader but it works only in Oneplus phones

Root is safe as long as you know your root apps
I only installed adaway and youtube vanced
and few magisk module (anxcam+safetynet fix)

Uqbar

Aug 17, 2009
Regnum Utriusque Siciliæ
BUGS:
1. Dark theme wont turn on scheduled time
2. Phone wont lock (PIN) when a fullscreen app is open (like game or video)
3. Phone always restart once 1 minute after flashing rom. I reinstalled twice and it always happens. Does this happen to you?
4. traffic speed is in the middle of statusbar

Have you made a clean install (format the universe + flash in the right order)?

EksOw

Aug 3, 2021
Have you made a clean install (format the universe + flash in the right order)?
Yes. Cleanest install :)

1. Flashed latest stock 12.5.1 using miflash
2. Flash lineage recovery
3. Format internal, cache, and even system
4. Sideload lineage, then gapps, then magisk
5. reboot
6. After 1 minute while in setup, it always reboots once then goes back to the same setup page

EksOw

Aug 3, 2021
Thats why in the second install, I setup it offline and fast skipped all setup but few seconds in the homescreen it reboots itself again.
Does not bother me much, just curious why it happens :)

It also crash on setup if I uncheck the send LOS statistics in setup page so I leave it checked.

Uqbar

Aug 17, 2009
Regnum Utriusque Siciliæ
Thats why in the second install, I setup it offline and fast skipped all setup but few seconds in the homescreen it reboots itself again.
Does not bother me much, just curious why it happens :)

It also crash on setup if I uncheck the send LOS statistics in setup page so I leave it checked.
That' s weird as I don't see that many complaints about a similar thing.
My apollopro is still on its way to home so I cannot tell yet but, in general, those issues came to me in the past by either flashing the wrong IMGs or by skipping some format steps. Thus I coined the term "format the universe".

EksOw

Aug 3, 2021
They won't, see the official Lineage statement on their website. Root is not dangerous if you are careful. You flashed a custom rom, and you are here on Xda, go wild! 😇
I agree, why waste having an unlocked bootloader if you don't root.
Nevertheless having unlocked BL is a security issue anyway, so make the best out of it by adding another security issue which is ROOTING hahaha

I only want LOCKED BL in case my phone gets lost so the thief cant use my phone. But what are the chances of getting it back anyway. If they can't use it, they can sell it for parts

Thats why I decided to unlock and root to enjoy my phone fully :)

Last edited:

EksOw

Aug 3, 2021
That' s weird as I don't see that many complaints about a similar thing.
My apollopro is still on its way to home so I cannot tell yet but, in general, those issues came to me in the past by either flashing the wrong IMGs or by skipping some format steps. Thus I coined the term "format the universe".
The LOS statistic crash happened on the very first nightly, not sure it they fixed it for this build

The 1 minute crash, not sure if it was caused by magisk? I'm not reflashing again to confirm haha
For the meantime, I really enjoy this rom :)

Uqbar

Aug 17, 2009
Regnum Utriusque Siciliæ
I agree, why waste having an unlocked bootloader if you don't root.
Nevertheless having unlocked BL is a security issue anyway, so make the best out of it by adding another security issue which is ROOTING hahaha

I only want LOCKED BL in case my phone gets lost so the thief cant use my phone. But what are the chances of getting it back anyway. If they can't use it, they can sell it for parts

Thats why I decided to unlock and root to enjoy my phone fully :)
I have unlocked BL (on different phones) and have NO ROOT at all, just LOS. If I don't need root, I wouldn't install it.
I just enjoy my super clean super fast LOS.

Reactions: EksOw

SPOCK_VULKAN

BUGS:
1. Dark theme wont turn on scheduled time
2. Phone wont lock (PIN) when a fullscreen app is open (like game or video)
3. Phone always restart once 1 minute after flashing rom. I reinstalled twice and it always happens. Does this happen to you?
4. traffic speed is in the middle of statusbar
this sems for me like a firmware issue or gapps ! try with old miui 12.3 somethin to see if it happens. you can try too mind the gapps. i run los and dont have any rebot at all ;)

Reactions: EksOw

fredelec19

Dec 23, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
In 60/90 configuration I still have 144, is that normal?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210803-164601_Paramètres.png
    Screenshot_20210803-164601_Paramètres.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 43

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can confirm that the new update fixes the "OK Google" detection and my Amazon shopping app is now working again! Great job devs. ++I Highly recommend this ROM over Pixel Experience.
    any feedback on this update ?
    working well without any error or problem. battery sot also good too. dont worry. recommended to update
    Which gapps is recomended for LineageOS?
    Hi, I am using "Nikgapps" which works fine and is totally configurable (subset to install)
    Hello @SebaUbuntu !

Thanks for your work and share.

I have a question : in which moment do you use the firmware during the installation of lineage ?
    Beacause on the official website i saw nothing about it ?
    Thanks for your help and your share ;)

Take care.
    Sorry, I am kind of new to this. What do you mean by cust? Google pointed in the direction of magisk, is that what you mean?
    or just install this firmware before flashing lineage os
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Maintainers
    - Ramisky
    - SebaUbuntu

Recommended firmware
    V12.1.3.0.RJDMIXM

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    prosby přidat game turbo a herní centrum :)
    can't you write in English ?
    If everyone uses its native language it is going to be a huge mess...
    Hello. Running the latest build on my Mi 10T Pro and everything is smooth as heck. Way better than any custom ROM I've tried and even better than Xiaomi.EU.
    But my only issue with it is that in the Play Store > Settings > About > Play Protect certification, it's listed as "Device is not certified". Because of this, I can't download some of my banking apps via the Play Store and some other apps. I don't want to sideload APKs. I contacted Play Store support about it and they couldn't help me. My Google Services Framework Android ID has already been registered so I should be certified.
    Do yours indicate the same and how have you been able to resolve this? Much help would be appreciated. Thanks.View attachment 5362653
    This basically means your device currently doesn't pass safetynet.

Fortunately this is quite easy to fix. Follow these steps:
    1. FIrst of all you need to root using Magisk.
    2. Then you need to install Magisk module "Universal SafetyNet Fix" and "MagiskHide Props Config".
    3. Install any Terminal of your choice from the Google Play store.
    4. Open Terminal, type "su" (without quotes), grant SuperUser permissions.
    5. Type "props" (again without quotes), select "1 - Edit device fingerprint".
    6. Select "f - Pick a certified fingerprint".
    7. Select "30 - Xiaomi"
    8. Select either "27 or 30" (which is either 10t or 10t pro).

Follow the onscreen instructions then reboot, make sure that google play services is currently checked in Magisk hide and you should be golden.

Enjoy!
    Already tried it and it still was only at 90hz show me a screenshot or get outta my posts
    Quit it. You're just embarrassing yourself. At least have some decency. There was absolutely no need for you to be rude especially not randomly 😂
    Screenshot_20210726-204109_Settings.png
    And obviously I wouldn't use force 90hz you sound so dumb and take me for a fool?
    And yet it works just fine for all of us but you.. :LOL: