• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][R] LineageOS 18.1 for Xiaomi Mi 10T / Mi 10T Pro / Redmi K30S Ultra [apollo/apollopro]

Search This thread
Anyone else having stuttery/laggy Chrome and Youtube after installing the 20210731 update? Not a huge issue but I hope it gets resolved in next week's update.
Same on my side. It's not so massive, but annoying. Hope, that Devs will fix it soon. It's almost perfect ROM for this device (in my opinion).

Reactions: fredelec19

fredelec19

Dec 23, 2016
Xiaomi Mi 9
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
That' s weird as I don't see that many complaints about a similar thing.
My apollopro is still on its way to home so I cannot tell yet but, in general, those issues came to me in the past by either flashing the wrong IMGs or by skipping some format steps. Thus I coined the term "format the universe".
I have this restart, but I have already seen this on other rom

FutureMeIsABastard

Oct 30, 2019
Try this:
1. install Magisk module "MagiskHide Props Config"
2. Install any Terminal of your choice from the Google Play store.
3. Open Terminal, type "su" (without quotes), and grant SuperUser permissions when asked
4. Type "props" (again without quotes)
5. select "1 - Edit device fingerprint".
6. Select "f - Pick a certified fingerprint".
7. Select "30 - Xiaomi"
8. Select either "27 or 29" (which is either 10t or 10t pro).

reboot and it should work
Would you be able to run these commands without installing Magisk? I see in developer tools there is an option to allow usb debugging as root. Would I be able to use ADB Shell elevate with su and run those commands or does that 'rooted debugging' option require Magisk in the first place? Unfortunately I can't root my phone as my work wouldn't allow me to put email on my device, but I would really like to be able to use googlepay ect.
Below is a screenshot of the setting I'm referring to.

Attachments

• dev_tool_root.png
    dev_tool_root.png
    301.7 KB · Views: 79

whatsek

Nov 5, 2009
When I answer a call, I cant hear audio. Then I switch to speakerphone, I hear the caller, switch back to earphone and everything works fine then. Has anybody the same problem, or know what to try to solve this?

Edit: Seems fixed on tomorows update.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiz.wiz

limzm

Dec 2, 2008
Just installed the latest lineage-18.1-20210731-nightly-apollon-signed.zip on my Mi 10T Pro.
Everything works so far.

Rooted with Magisk v23, MagiskHide was required to pass the SafetyNet check (don't forget to enable it in Magisk Manager settings)

I wasn't satisfied with the Camera app so I installed a port of MIUI Camera called ANXCamera. Works perfectly.
Details on how to install are to be found here:
Hello, is Night mode working for you?

achch

Oct 31, 2011
nvm. I fixed it by Wiping System prior to reflashing LOS.
How did you do that?
I try through the fastboot and get an error, moreover, other sections, for example, the date are being executed.
-----
D:\bin\platform-tools>fastboot erase system
Erasing 'system' FAILED (remote: 'Check device console.')
fastboot: error: Command failed

@retutal

Jun 17, 2016
PH
Honor 6X
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
How did you do that?
I try through the fastboot and get an error, moreover, other sections, for example, the date are being executed.
-----
D:\bin\platform-tools>fastboot erase system
Erasing 'system' FAILED (remote: 'Check device console.')
fastboot: error: Command failed
You can use any custom recovery, like TWRP or LineageOSRecovery and wipe system from there.

wiz.wiz

Oct 29, 2013
Toulouse
www.tournoidesdieux.fr

Changes included in lineage-18.1-20210814-nightly-apollon-signed.zip

anupwadatkar

Nov 12, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 10T / 10T Pro
Hello , Could anyone tell me steps to install Lineage os ?

I have done below .
:- Bootloader is unlocked.

Please tell me in brief .
Whether should I use twrp or lineage recovery ? I know how to install recovery.
When I will need to flash firmware ? Step No .plz ?
When should I flash the magisk ?

Please reply to me. .....

(Updated)
I have installed latest lineage os version 14.08.2021 successfully.
I have followed below steps for latest 14.08.2021 build.
Step 1:- Unlocked bootloader
Step 2:- Flash lineage recovery using ADB fastboot commands
Step 3:- Sideload OS zip, Gapps zip. (Note:- I did not flashed any firmware as I was on latest miui version)
Step 4:- Rebooted to lineage os succesfully. Done setup.
Step 5:- Rebooted to recovery using fastboot.
Sideload the magisk.
Step 6:- Installed latest version of magisk.

and followed below steps shown by Seakrebel. (Thanks to Seakrebel)

1. install Magisk module "MagiskHide Props Config"
2. Install any Terminal of your choice from the Google Play store.
3. Open Terminal, type "su" (without quotes), and grant SuperUser permissions when asked
4. Type "props" (again without quotes)
5. select "1 - Edit device fingerprint".
7. Select "30 - Xiaomi"
8. Select either "27 or 29" (which is either 10t or 10t pro).

just google . You will find every solution there.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiz.wiz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can confirm that the new update fixes the "OK Google" detection and my Amazon shopping app is now working again! Great job devs. ++I Highly recommend this ROM over Pixel Experience.
    any feedback on this update ?
    working well without any error or problem. battery sot also good too. dont worry. recommended to update
    Which gapps is recomended for LineageOS?
    Hi, I am using "Nikgapps" which works fine and is totally configurable (subset to install)
    Hello @SebaUbuntu !

Thanks for your work and share.

I have a question : in which moment do you use the firmware during the installation of lineage ?
    Beacause on the official website i saw nothing about it ?
    Thanks for your help and your share ;)

Take care.
    Sorry, I am kind of new to this. What do you mean by cust? Google pointed in the direction of magisk, is that what you mean?
    or just install this firmware before flashing lineage os
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Maintainers
    - Ramisky
    - SebaUbuntu

Recommended firmware
    V12.1.3.0.RJDMIXM

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    prosby přidat game turbo a herní centrum :)
    can't you write in English ?
    If everyone uses its native language it is going to be a huge mess...
    Hello. Running the latest build on my Mi 10T Pro and everything is smooth as heck. Way better than any custom ROM I've tried and even better than Xiaomi.EU.
    But my only issue with it is that in the Play Store > Settings > About > Play Protect certification, it's listed as "Device is not certified". Because of this, I can't download some of my banking apps via the Play Store and some other apps. I don't want to sideload APKs. I contacted Play Store support about it and they couldn't help me. My Google Services Framework Android ID has already been registered so I should be certified.
    Do yours indicate the same and how have you been able to resolve this? Much help would be appreciated. Thanks.View attachment 5362653
    This basically means your device currently doesn't pass safetynet.

Fortunately this is quite easy to fix. Follow these steps:
    1. FIrst of all you need to root using Magisk.
    2. Then you need to install Magisk module "Universal SafetyNet Fix" and "MagiskHide Props Config".
    3. Install any Terminal of your choice from the Google Play store.
    4. Open Terminal, type "su" (without quotes), grant SuperUser permissions.
    5. Type "props" (again without quotes), select "1 - Edit device fingerprint".
    7. Select "30 - Xiaomi"
    8. Select either "27 or 30" (which is either 10t or 10t pro).

Follow the onscreen instructions then reboot, make sure that google play services is currently checked in Magisk hide and you should be golden.

Enjoy!
    Already tried it and it still was only at 90hz show me a screenshot or get outta my posts
    Quit it. You're just embarrassing yourself. At least have some decency. There was absolutely no need for you to be rude especially not randomly 😂
    Screenshot_20210726-204109_Settings.png
    And obviously I wouldn't use force 90hz you sound so dumb and take me for a fool?
    And yet it works just fine for all of us but you.. :LOL: