[ROM][OFFICIAL][R] LineageOS 18.1 [tulip]

Search This thread

sameidandpw

Dec 1, 2022
Is this build dead? It can't be downloaded anymore.
yeah the LineageOS developers are kinda dense, the moment a phone stops being supported they fuсking NUKE it out of existence

you could always use the (superior) fork LineageOS for microG instead, they keep the download links online. It's the same as LineageOS with the addition of microG (lightweight GApps replacement)

Peacean

Oct 19, 2021
Sarajevo
Shame. Lots of fixes were supposed to be in the next build, as well as december security patch. Is microG based on this build or does it have different developer?

Senesia

Jun 18, 2022
Anyone experienced huge drop in mic gain and sensitivity? It became so low compared to stock. Any way to boost or fix it?

Attached mixer paths file, changed ADC levels but doesn't do anything.

Attachments

• mixer_paths.xml
    89.2 KB · Views: 4

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Installation instructions
    Here

Device info
    Here

Download
    Here

Sources
    LineageOS
    Device tree sources
    Kernel sources

How to report a bug
    - Please head over to LineageOS issues page in GitLab and create a report here
    Latest lineage-18.1-20221024-nightly-twolip-signed.zip
    Thank you. I have been using 18.1 since tuesday and i noticed no problems so far. GAPPS nano for A11 works fine with this build.
    I installed this rom on Note 6 pro, everything works ok!
    Yes, this problem was solved for me some Nightlys later. But, there was zero activity here, that's why I gave up.
    Installed it yesterday. Coming from latest global stock.
    Everything is smooth and working well.
    Also rooted with magisk.
    No bugs found so far.