• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][OFFICIAL][R][OSS] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO F2 Pro/Redmi K30 Pro [lmi/lmipro]

Search This thread

mathorv

Jun 5, 2011
lineage-18.1-20210904-nightly

Issues:
1. Mobile network > NETWORK > Advanced > disable "Automatically select network" results in Choose Network: "Couldn't find networks. Try Again."

2. Wi-Fi Share - QR does not allow fingerprint use, PIN has to be used

Question:
Are the IMS features working for you - VoLTE, VoWifi, EVS, ViLTE, ViWifi? (com.google.android.ims - carrier services installed)

Last edited:

opeller

Nov 19, 2012
Thank you for the great ROM. Everything feels fast.

Though I am having an issue with GPS -
Using* it dissconects the mobile data connection for a few seconds.
You can see the "LTE" sign dissapearing.

This happend to me on my previous phone using custom ROM (OnePlus 3T), and on this phone, onthis ROM and on crDroid. Never saw it happening on stock.

Any idea why this might be happening?
Happy to provide screen recording and\or logs.

(*Data dissconects when starting to use GPS, and after that every now and then while continuing to use GPS.
Also Wi-Fi doesn't disconnect when using GPS.)

ChicoDeGoma

May 4, 2015
Someone had some issues with Google Services since ~September updates? Also I just realized gcam won't open lol, that must be something recent.

Edit: Seems like today's update kinda fixed it? I didn't restart several times to test so it might happen again.

Edit2: If someone's slow like me, and wonder why are they losing root between updates, is has to do to how Lineage team is working on their OS. The fix is to downgrade to 21.1 via sideload and update inside to recover root.

Last edited:

heinhuiz

Nov 26, 2011
I would really appreciate if the small bug with the Clock screensaver could be fixed.
In Display settings - Screen saver - Clock settings the checkmark for Night mode is always set. I have to uncheck it every night before I go to sleep to prevent the display to dim too much, and even when the screen saver ons again after a power failure (which are quite frequent in my country) when my charger is off for a while, the display is dimmed again.

If bug reports are only read at Telegram, can someone then please forward this one for me? I am not using Telegram (and don't want to for privacy reasons).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Hi everyone, the moment is finally here, OSS vendor!
    Please check post #1 and #2 for instructions
    Next update should hopefully have SELinux enforcing
    New build is out with SELinux enforcing and OSS kernel (and much more)

Check post #2 for info
    Clean flash may be required
    Note: Build repushed with brightness fix, you can dirty flash it over previous 18.1 build