• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][R][OSS] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu/bhima]

Search This thread

SebaUbuntu

Recognized Developer
2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
Here

Flashing instructions
Here

Sources:
LineageOS

Happy modding!

Last edited:

biojo

Jul 1, 2011
this is what i have been waiting fro before i ordered a phone, SebaUbuntu will there be any plans to make this a OFFICIAL lineage?

and will we eventually be able to install in the usual way through recovery/TWRP?

souhail sboui

Jan 18, 2015
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Nice ROM thanks Dev
I installed it using OrangeFox recovery like any other Roms ,didn't install gapps tho.
Most features works

Refresh rate locked at 60 even after toggling the 90 in display settings .

Showing "charging slowly" on lock screen while charging (didn't test charge time sorry).

Some minor lags while going in and out of tasks ,sometimes scrolling become weird.

Camera works

SD card is fine

Fingerprint fine

Didn't find any other problems yet. And sorry I didn't test it like i should .

D1mas1337

Jul 12, 2021
Russia

masruradi

Jul 21, 2016
Hello, i've install this Rom, and i'm facing another issue, if i use anither camera app, let say BSG 8.1, 8.2, or anoter camera app, video option is not working fine, while i took a video, the screen is normal, but if i stop recording, the result is broken, audio is fine, just the record was broken, any one could help me?

Attachments

• VID_20210707_115639.mp4
    6 MB · Views: 0

Top Liked Posts

15/10/'21 update via OTA, 1st boot bootloop, after force reboot it booted good, all working fine for now...
    i have flashed latest version on top of miui 12.04. i know the recommended firmware is higher but due to ghost touch issue i decided to stay in 12.04. everything works. HGMI runs smoothAF, battery backup was excellent. charging speed also good. without any custom kernel i got this cpu score. using without gapps, all my apps restored perfectly with swiftbackup. i never had this cpu score on stock or other custom roms with custom kernel.
    Thanks developer.
    Hello,
    I have a question about the "Flashing instructions".
    It says "Now tap Factory Reset, then Format data / factory reset and continue with the formatting process". On other models I have, I should format the system partition before installing Lineage. Why not here?
    you can't format system, it doesn't allow you to do it
    furthermore, by flashing an image file, you basically overriding the entire partition
    Now I'm a bit confused. On my other Redmi Note 5Pro, it's official

- Now tap wipe.
    - Now tap Format Data and continue with the formatting process. This will remove encryption and delete all files stored in the internal storage.
    - Return to the previous menu and tap Advanced Wipe, then select the Cache and System partitions and then Swipe to Wipe.
    becoz that is old device
    new xiaomi device doesn't allow you to format system, regardless if you want to do it or not
    If I understand correctly, the fingerprint reader is not working. What exactly to do to make it work. Tomorrow I'm going to start uploading the lineage. I would like to embrace everything at once
    It is working for me.
    I was thinking about buying this phone and straightaway flashing LOS. Can anyone please tell if device is certified in Playstore? If not certified then will it be problem for some banking apps?
    Official LOS is never certified in Play Store. They make no effort to hide safety net and hence banking apps don't work. You will need to use Magisk, MagiskHide, props config and universal safetynet fix module to hide root and make Play store certified. It's a one time hassle and will take 15-30 minutes to set up. But all banking apps will start working after that. You can seek help from Telegram groups for your device or youtube tutorials.

However there are also other roms which pass safetynet by default without doing anything on your part. You can again find such roms on Telegram. Xda is mostly dead these days and used by older folks. Most of the devs and younger guys are spamming stickers on Telegram. And roms are there too. Every device has an "updates" channel where new roms are posted everyday.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Someone asked?
    New update out
    The next build should be official (thanks to SebaUbuntu) - https://www.lineageoslog.com/18.1/vayu