• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][R][OSS] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu/bhima]

Search This thread

TioCareca

Reactions: HastaPasta

lepidas

Sep 3, 2011
Athens
Hi. I use this rom for about 2 weeks, seems stable but one bug. While onneted to bluetooth headset, when receiving call it rings only in earphones not the device. I guess it should ring the device

Jun 15, 2020
Well, the debug screen will show (in red) what is the cause of the problem, and the possible solutions. This will also be in the log file.

Most likely, you just need to format your data partition.

Well, the debug screen will show (in red) what is the cause of the problem, and the possible solutions. This will also be in the log file.

Most likely, you just need to format your data partition.
thanks for the help, the error was displayed in the fox for some reason. I cleaned the device, installed the custom rom without gapps and started it, then turned off the device and installed the lineage recovery and installed the gapps through it, finally before to start the system I did the factory reset by recovery and after that the device started up perfectly without errors. the orange fox is in beta so I can't complain

DarthJabba9

May 5, 2014
Greater London
thanks for the help, the error was displayed in the fox for some reason. I cleaned the device, installed the custom rom without gapps and started it, then turned off the device and installed the lineage recovery and installed the gapps through it, finally before to start the system I did the factory reset by recovery and after that the device started up perfectly without errors. the orange fox is in beta so I can't complain
I never experienced any such problem. And I never used lineage recovery.

HastaPasta

Oct 11, 2021

TioCareca

Thanks for help. I figured out now hopefully. I installed lineageos bootloader with the ROM. Need to swap that to TWRP then plenty instructions available. All the best
If you change the name of magisk.apk to magisk.zip you can flash it in twrp, it will automatic patch the boot and root will survive the ota update.

if the magisk apk its not there after flashing the zip you rename it again to apk and instal it...

Any doubt just ask....

Reactions: HastaPasta

You must flash Gapps just after flashing LOS, with NO reboot to system (Android) between them. Otherwise you'll have some weird problems while using Android/apps that uses gapps afterwards. That is because some permissions are not set properly if flashing apart.

I do suggest you to again format data (the option that have to type "yes" ), flash LOS + flash Gapps + optionally flash Magisk + wipe dalvik / cache + format data +....and then reboot to system (Android).

HastaPasta

Oct 11, 2021
If you change the name of magisk.apk to magisk.zip you can flash it in twrp, it will automatic patch the boot and root will survive the ota update.

if the magisk apk its not there after flashing the zip you rename it again to apk and instal it...

Any doubt just ask....
Hi there is one thing if you don't mind. I just moved from Asia to Mexico and it is easy to switch phones about over there. I got telcel here and they seem to install their own app from SIM?

Get a bunch of options from telcel thru an APP called SIM Toolkit. It's blocked from delete / force stop.

Curious if spyware really and if I should modify or replace / remove

Thanks

TioCareca

Hi there is one thing if you don't mind. I just moved from Asia to Mexico and it is easy to switch phones about over there. I got telcel here and they seem to install their own app from SIM?

Get a bunch of options from telcel thru an APP called SIM Toolkit. It's blocked from delete / force stop.

Curious if spyware really and if I should modify or replace / remove

Thanks
Normally it's no problem, it used to be present in all roms in the times of cyanogenmod (now lineage) and if it's provided from the phone company they will not spy you're more then they already do 🤣.

TioCareca

How much SOT you all getting?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211012-034848_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211012-034848_Settings.png
    164.6 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20211012-035040_AccuBattery.png
    Screenshot_20211012-035040_AccuBattery.png
    162.8 KB · Views: 56

Top Liked Posts