• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][R][OSS] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu/bhima]

Search This thread

biojo

Jul 1, 2011
If you enable "Notification History"
Apps and Notifications > Notifcations

Once enabled you cant then click in it to disable or view it the settings crashs

Update: Ok the above even though i tried turning off phone/ clearing cache, still didnt work, then today i clicked it and worked first time so disabled it

Just waiting to see if this solves the random restarts

Also if lineage has a random restart how can we report or work out whats causing it?

Last edited:

biojo

Jul 1, 2011
the camera/torch bug is minor, when you first boot rom, open camera app, itll crash. after that everything works fine untill next time u reboot phone, and as its stable no random crashs, it doesnt affect anything

DT2W still doesnt work

I enabled notification history, this caused lots of random reboots, turned it off and phones stable again

Foxtrot47

Hello, i've install this Rom, and i'm facing another issue, if i use anither camera app, let say BSG 8.1, 8.2, or anoter camera app, video option is not working fine, while i took a video, the screen is normal, but if i stop recording, the result is broken, audio is fine, just the record was broken, any one could help me?
For now please load configuration xml made for X3 pro. I can reproduce it on all oss roms using stock blobs.

Attachments

• BSGx3P - NSv17.6.xml
    78.5 KB · Views: 24

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
Follow this project too, will install when it will become <official>, very promising since i like a lot pure vanilla AOSP roms without all these gapps and google services bloatware.
Can this rom be installed via Nebrassy TWRP from SDcard after format data/factory reset?
This work on my firmware EEA 12.5.1.0 (RJUEUXM)?
Thank you.

Last edited:

Moe_KH

Jun 7, 2021
Follow this project too, will install when it will become <official>, very promising since i like a lot pure vanilla AOSP roms without all these gapps and google services bloatware.
Can this rom be installed via Nebrassy TWRP from SDcard after format data/factory reset?
This work on my firmware EEA 12.5.1.0 (RJUEUXM)?
Thank you.
Yes, it can be installed through TWRP by Nebrassy, though the method mentioned above in the thread is probably better. The suggested Firmware is V12.5.2.0.RJUMIXM, so it is most likely to work on 12.5.1

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
Yes, it can be installed through TWRP by Nebrassy, though the method mentioned above in the thread is probably better. The suggested Firmware is V12.5.2.0.RJUMIXM, so it is most likely to work on 12.5.1

Thank you for the info, never flashed a rom via sideload before so i'm new on this and a bit inexperienced, since Nexus 4 i always used recovery twrp to flash roms, so this is my preferred way. Glad to see that is fleasible and also the firmware is ok (there is no 12.5.1.0 for eu yet).

Since i will not install gapps and google services, have you a list of the stock basic apps installed in this rom? It have dialer voice recorder build in? Just wondering.

k3lcior

Feb 23, 2011
Kraków
Moto G5
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Thank you for the info, never flashed a rom via sideload before so i'm new on this and a bit inexperienced, since Nexus 4 i always used recovery twrp to flash roms, so this is my preferred way. Glad to see that is fleasible and also the firmware is ok (there is no 12.5.1.0 for eu yet).

Since i will not install gapps and google services, have you a list of the stock basic apps installed in this rom? It have dialer voice recorder build in? Just wondering.

Reactions: kd276

waarten

Jan 22, 2009
the camera/torch bug is minor, when you first boot rom, open camera app, itll crash. after that everything works fine untill next time u reboot phone, and as its stable no random crashs, it doesnt affect anything

DT2W still doesnt work

I enabled notification history, this caused lots of random reboots, turned it off and phones stable again

The camera app keeps crashes on opening, even after restart. Anyone else experiencing this as well?

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
Reactions: xander2m

biojo

Jul 1, 2011
dont know tbh, its where the newer builds are, ive been using it for a week and its stable and works fine

You`d have to ask him on telegram for change logs, but responce previously was everything works

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
dont know tbh, its where the newer builds are, ive been using it for a week and its stable and works fine

You`d have to ask him on telegram for change logs, but responce previously was everything works
Thank you, can you please try if double tap to wake up option work for you?

To reproduce the bug, boot into the os, then wait for the screen to go in sleep mode, double tap to wake up, in my case do not work, i'm force to press the power button to wake it up.

I'm using gesturers to do everything and avoid to press physical buttons so this bug ruin my experience. I think is related to oss vendor because with oem vendor i do not have any tap issues.

Last edited:

kd276

Jun 14, 2021
yeah DT2W works, but you cant enable avoid accidental wakes, somet to do with proximity sensors not good enough

Last, in the previous oss vendor build the usb debug setting is lost everytime i reboot the device (need to turn on again) and there are micro stuttering while i surf webpages or scrolling fast the settings. Are such bugs fixed too?
Guess is all.

Top Liked Posts

i have flashed latest version on top of miui 12.04. i know the recommended firmware is higher but due to ghost touch issue i decided to stay in 12.04. everything works. HGMI runs smoothAF, battery backup was excellent. charging speed also good. without any custom kernel i got this cpu score. using without gapps, all my apps restored perfectly with swiftbackup. i never had this cpu score on stock or other custom roms with custom kernel.
    Thanks developer.
    The next build should be official (thanks to SebaUbuntu) - https://www.lineageoslog.com/18.1/vayu
    Switched to OrangeFox from LOS recovery, because LOS recovery doesn't support data decryption on OTA which is inconvenient for me who use magisk as magisk require data decryption to reinstall itself, don't really want to spend extra effort to reflash magisk

OTA-ed to nightly 20210910 with orangefox, no problem encountered
    Camera video mode is fixed
    Magisk configuration retained and working, so are configurations made to deal with anti-root apps
    Stock apps I have disabled retained its status, remains disabled
    User apps seem to be working
    So far so good, thumbs up for the smooth OTA.
    Installed the nightly from lineageos site
    • Flash lineage recovery - Worked
    • Format data / factory reset - Worked
    • Sideload LineageOS - Worked
    • Sideload Open Gapps - Worked
    • Sideload Magisk - Worked
    • Initial load - Worked
    • Magisk - Worked
    • Magisk Safetynet - Fail
    • Magisk Props then Safetynet - Worked
    • Viper4Andriod - Fixed with https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/mod-viper4android-miui-12-magisk-21-1.4203489/#post-84112893, disabled AudioFX (via App Manager from F-Droid) and installed Audio Modification Library
    • Google map - Worked
    • Vanced Youtube - Worked
    • Camera Video Mode - Bug
    • Phone call - Worked
    • Bank with root or nasty anti root apps - No problem, deal with the usual magisk hide and worst case shelter app
    • Reboot and unlocking phone - If unlock the phone asap after rebooting, the OS will go into Lineage OS loading screen again.
    • FM radio - Worked
    • NFC - Worked
    Also installed nightly from LOS site, build is 20210903. Everything perfect here so far. Used TWRP from Nebrassy for recovery. Only reason to use this for recovery over recommended lineage recovery is that I wanted to try NGK (No Gravity Kernel). For NGK, dev recommends TWRP recovery for installation. No issues installing lineageOS with TWRP and also flashed Open GApps Nano without issue. Magisk also flashed and no issues.

Only bug I have seen is same as Lu5ck, default LOS camera has bug with playback on video files. File is completely distorted. Installed a recommended Gcam and there is no issue like this with video files.

ROM seems very stable and fast. Only second day using it and so far, very impressed and happy. Excellent work from SebaUbuntu, thank you for your efforts.
    In following days if there are no errors building it
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11.0 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Sources:
    LineageOS

Happy modding!
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Someone asked?
    New update out
    The next build should be official (thanks to SebaUbuntu) - https://www.lineageoslog.com/18.1/vayu