• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM][OFFICIAL][R][OSS] LineageOS 18.1 for POCO X3 Pro [vayu/bhima]

Search This thread

Sn0wPaw

Nov 1, 2015
welp, I guess I won't be migrating to LOS anytime soon. coz requiring an xml feels too much of a workaround instead of a fix.

ArrowOS had the same issue of broken recording, unless you use an xml, around 2 updates ago, but then they somehow fixed it.
I actually indicated this issue in the thread here above, but to be fair, this is still just the 2nd OTA of the ROM so I wouldn't judge too early :)

And using an XML file for fixing the issue personally isn't that big of a deal... Hell, you could even get a much better picture quality and video quality if you use a well known or maintained gcam modders xml config... :)

Nov 19, 2015
I actually indicated this issue in the thread here above, but to be fair, this is still just the 2nd OTA of the ROM so I wouldn't judge too early :)

And using an XML file for fixing the issue personally isn't that big of a deal... Hell, you could even get a much better picture quality and video quality if you use a well known or maintained gcam modders xml config... :)

not judging here, ill be migrating as soon as all the little kinks that matter to me are ironed out. as much as i love LOS, the OS I'm currently using is more polished right now

welp, I guess I won't be migrating to LOS anytime soon. coz requiring an xml feels too much of a workaround instead of a fix.

ArrowOS had the same issue of broken recording, unless you use an xml, around 2 updates ago, but then they somehow fixed it.
It's because they disabled UWBC. It will be fixed when next build will be out. The fix has been merged some day ago by Foxtrot74 and PIGPIG.
It was supposed to be fixed on yesterday build, but for some problems w/ the build server, and it will be builded next friday.

Vivitsu

Jan 30, 2018
I was thinking about buying this phone and straightaway flashing LOS. Can anyone please tell if device is certified in Playstore? If not certified then will it be problem for some banking apps?

1emrys1

May 29, 2013
I was thinking about buying this phone and straightaway flashing LOS. Can anyone please tell if device is certified in Playstore? If not certified then will it be problem for some banking apps?
Official LOS is never certified in Play Store. They make no effort to hide safety net and hence banking apps don't work. You will need to use Magisk, MagiskHide, props config and universal safetynet fix module to hide root and make Play store certified. It's a one time hassle and will take 15-30 minutes to set up. But all banking apps will start working after that. You can seek help from Telegram groups for your device or youtube tutorials.

However there are also other roms which pass safetynet by default without doing anything on your part. You can again find such roms on Telegram. Xda is mostly dead these days and used by older folks. Most of the devs and younger guys are spamming stickers on Telegram. And roms are there too. Every device has an "updates" channel where new roms are posted everyday.

Reactions: Luigi_2

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
not judging here, ill be migrating as soon as all the little kinks that matter to me are ironed out. as much as i love LOS, the OS I'm currently using is more polished right now
oh, you are right, call recording doesn't seem to be enabled
i also believe my country does allow call recording
i also double confirmed it is allowed via https://github.com/LineageOS/androi...ler/callrecord/res/xml/call_record_states.xml

looking at https://github.com/LineageOS/androi...ommon/tree/lineage-18.1/overlay/packages/apps doesn't show call recording config
@SebaUbuntu, is call recording enabled? if not, please~~~

ahmedezzattr

Dec 10, 2019
unfortunately i tried to take avideo sample by gcam but after recording there's no picture ijust pixelled screen , i cant find any solution although i tright many versions of g cam, any idea?

TioCareca

unfortunately i tried to take avideo sample by gcam but after recording there's no picture ijust pixelled screen , i cant find any solution although i tright many versions of g cam, any idea?

the video should be fixed natively on next build
but if you need it urgently, you can grab oss xml config from https://t.me/PocoX3ProPhotography
Unfortunately oss xml did not worked for me...
Attached xml fixed that issue....

Attachments

• MK+7.1.5++++fix+color.xml
    34.1 KB · Views: 5

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
Anyone tried new update?

Edit: updated via OTA with TWRP, all good, lost root even with survival script but not a big problem.
All working so far....
Just updated mine, OTA is smooth, magisk reinstalled itself. I am using orangefox.

@SebaUbuntu
The stock camera has new bug, the circled options don't work. The video recording does work on HFR. Anyone got this problem too? Just to confirm it isn't just me. :D
Screenshot_20211002-111955_Camera_1.png
While at it, can you confirm if call recording is enabled?

Reactions: TioCareca

TioCareca

Just updated mine, OTA is smooth, magisk reinstalled itself. I am using orangefox.

@SebaUbuntu
The stock camera has new bug, the circled options don't work. The video recording does work on HFR. Anyone got this problem too? Just to confirm it isn't just me. :D
View attachment 5423361
While at it, can you confirm if call recording is enabled?
Can confirm camera bugs, i am using Gcam, so i missed that before.

Call recording not enable on my end, i know some countries don't allow it and lineage block it in that country, here is only allowed if the recorded person give permission first, so basically not allowed...

Last edited:
Reactions: Lu5ck

Phalcore

Jul 13, 2011
Rzeszów
www.phcore.pl
i flashed this rom through twrp and i cant open it up. its animation logo and then reset to twrp. all i have is android rescue party trigger red warning in twrp. any ideas how to fix it? in adb sideload i had same problem.

thekotparva127

Sep 29, 2021
Have the devs added the option to turn off Sim cards? I travel a lot, and had to remove the sim every time to avoid ridiculous roaming charges. Had to go back to stupid miui just for that

Top Liked Posts