sourceforge.net
FYI, a new firmware is available: V12.5.5.0.RJUMIXM

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211020-201010_Settings.png
    Screenshot_20211020-201010_Settings.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 108

Canales1988

Dec 26, 2017
Hi, thanks for the rom. In my case, I feel that it is not very fluid, I have tried others and they are more fluid. This one goes like locking.
I'm sorry for the comment, but I'm saying it in case it can be improved in any way. Greetings, and again, thanks for the rom.

Eric_Lev

Jan 27, 2019
Angers
sourceforge.net
Hi, thanks for the rom. In my case, I feel that it is not very fluid, I have tried others and they are more fluid. This one goes like locking.
I'm sorry for the comment, but I'm saying it in case it can be improved in any way. Greetings, and again, thanks for the rom.
Very smooth here (see screenshot - PCMark for Android Benchmark).

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211024-160351_PCMark.png
    Screenshot_20211024-160351_PCMark.png
    553.6 KB · Views: 51

henriquehd97

Mar 15, 2014
LiveDisplay adjustment (hue, saturation, contrast and intensity) is not working for me. I'm on latest build and latest firmware (12.5.5). Also, is there any way I can set thermal profiles of apps like on ArrowOS? I can't find that option where it was supposed to be. It feels like throttling when gaming.

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
Which recovery does twrp or los suggest me. I plan to install root explorer to use the r / w option
thanks in advance
if rooting
use twrp or orangefox
LiveDisplay adjustment (hue, saturation, contrast and intensity) is not working for me. I'm on latest build and latest firmware (12.5.5). Also, is there any way I can set thermal profiles of apps like on ArrowOS? I can't find that option where it was supposed to be. It feels like throttling when gaming.
i am not sure why you don't want the throttling but....you can delete the throttling config file in vendor iirc but do note do it at your own risk that your device overheat till.... :D

Last edited:

henriquehd97

Mar 15, 2014
if rooting
use twrp or orangefox

i am not sure why you don't want the throttling but....you can delete the throttling config file in vendor iirc but do note do it at your own risk that your device overheat till.... :D
Not that I don't want the throttling, I know this is something meant to protect the device. But by that feature you can actually set different thermal profiles for each app such as "gaming" or "browser" so that the system will allow it to run at higher temps without throttling depending on which profile you choose for it, because it's natural that games will result in more heat than other apps. It is a standard feature on AOSP and even MIUI has it, I don't know why LOS cut it off.

d_g_m_2000

Jul 6, 2015
Samsung Galaxy S9
Xiaomi Mi A2
hello op! thanks for your hard work, i really apreciate it!
may i asking you, how is the life battery on lineage's last build?
i'm on day 3/7 to unlock the bootleader and this is my daily driver.
in stock rom i got like 36 hrs from full charge with a moderate use (whatsapp, phonecalls, twitter, no video games or youtube), i'm on lineage since cyanogenmod.
thanks in advance for your comments.

Vello977

Oct 25, 2021
If I take pictures all is working, If I try to take a video camera app crash, error: Video Failed, also when i scroll on browser is not smooth like the guy up said, sometimes is good sometimes no

Lu5ck

Dec 18, 2013
Not that I don't want the throttling, I know this is something meant to protect the device. But by that feature you can actually set different thermal profiles for each app such as "gaming" or "browser" so that the system will allow it to run at higher temps without throttling depending on which profile you choose for it, because it's natural that games will result in more heat than other apps. It is a standard feature on AOSP and even MIUI has it, I don't know why LOS cut it off.
It isn't lineage not supporting such feature, the maintainer didn't port the profiles over. I don't know why, maybe he doesn't know how or lazy to do so. You can however do your own pull request to implement the said profiles, lineage is open source after all.

Reactions: henriquehd97

egemrc

Feb 1, 2019
Ankara
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
FYI, a new firmware is available: V12.5.5.0.RJUMIXM

Hello,
I've recently purchased this device and I requested to unlock boot-loader.It stills in process. It will unlock next week.
I am going to flash LOS when unlocking process is finished.

My firmware version is 12.5.2.0(RJUTRXM). Can I flash LOS recovery and do adb sideload without any issue with this firmware? Because I don't have the V12.5.5.0 yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community-built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 13 (T) designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS still includes various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS GitHub repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the changelog for a complete list of changes & features.

Downloads
    Here

Flashing instructions
    Here

Upgrade instructions
    Here

Sources
    ROM sources: LineageOS
    Kernel sources: Here
    Thanks for finally releasing LineageOS, but you devs are 3 months too late... ArrowOS has inadvertently stolen my heart in your absence, lol.
    Someone asked?
    New update out
    vayu goes LOS19.1 release
    coming soon next friday - is out now!

thx @SebaUbuntu for your work
    Thread updated for LineageOS 20 release