LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. LineageOS does still include various proprietary hardware-specific code.
All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
- This ROM uses source built kernel, kernel modules, boot kernel modules (vendor_boot) and vendor image.
- This ROM bundles the latest firmware so you don't have to worry about updating firmware beforehand.
- To use the eSIM you need to install GApps
- Download the latest boot.img and rom zip
- Boot to bootloader
fastboot flash boot boot.img
- Boot to recovery
- Format data
- Flash LineageOS zip
- Optionally flash any addons:
- Advanced > Reboot to recovery
- Flash the addons
See https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/redfin/install for more detailed instructions
- Official builds
- Archived unofficial builds: sourceforge
- Optional GApps: MindTheGapps or opengapps nano
- Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
- If it is a random reboot, grab /sys/fs/pstore/* (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
- If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
- On the first boot, you might be presented the message "SIM Manager has crashed". You can safely ignore it.
The LineageOS Team
Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
ROM OS Version: Android 11