[ROM][OFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix v6.0.0 [8.1.0][sanders]

Search This thread

itslels

Oct 21, 2012
Just a heads up for Volte users flashing the new 2/03 build. You will need to flash voEnabler module in magisk to get volte working. Next build will fix this according to OP.

Reactions: Keertesh

jdesignz

Dec 14, 2017
I installed RR build 03/02 and does not recognize MicroSD.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

DItto. I thought i was just the only one until someone share your post. :confused:
Maybe, I'm going to stay out of this for a while after it messes up my sd all roms wont detect it anymore :(

Recrux

Dec 18, 2015
My SD card wasn't able to be recognized either but I had to format it in settings and it worked after that.

Possible bug with Bluetooth headset: audio from phone calls is not coming through the headset when I'm on a call. It comes in through the phone speaker even when the headset is selected to be used. Anyone else have this problem?

easyrider77

Dec 3, 2009
As a side note, I'm not 100% sure this would cause issues, but I used open gapps of all sorts and has multiple issues. When I used a different gapps package, everything went just fine.
Again not for this correlates to volte or data issues, just throwing out there that I had issues using open gapps packages.

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone