[ROM][OFFICIAL][s5neolte][SM-G903F][9.0] LineageOS 16.0

Search This thread

ernesto6556

Jan 15, 2018
LA HABANA
Hello Community.
This may not be the forum to post this post.
I need help.
My cell phone has suddenly stopped receiving a signal.
With the sim on, it sends the error of "no signal" although it has and recognizes a sim.
I have already reset, reinstalled the custom rom, put a stock rom, updated the custom rom, I don't know what else to do.
Thanks in advance.
Ernesto.

Last edited:

danwood76

Recognized Developer
May 23, 2015
Hello Community.
This may not be the forum to post this post.
I need help.
My cell phone has suddenly stopped receiving a signal.
With the sim on, it sends the error of "no signal" although it has and recognizes a sim.
I have already reset, reinstalled the custom rom, put a stock rom, updated the custom rom, I don't know what else to do.
Thanks in advance.
Ernesto.

Have you tested the sim in another phone? Sometimes they go bad.

Reactions: ernesto6556

ernesto6556

Jan 15, 2018
LA HABANA
No, flash original stock rom and nothing, it tells me invalid sim car, network locked sim card inserted, does this have to do with samsung account?

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Does it work on stock? Were you running the latest stock for your region?
No, it does not work.
I have inserted the sim in another phone and it works.

danwood76

Recognized Developer
May 23, 2015
No, flash original stock rom and nothing, it tells me invalid sim car, network locked sim card inserted, does this have to do with samsung account?

---------- Post added at 06:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

No, it does not work.
I have inserted the sim in another phone and it works.

Did you flash the correct version for your phone? Sounds like you are SP locked?

danwood76

Recognized Developer
May 23, 2015
I guess so, I took nougat from sammobile, the version is G903WVLU1CQI1, what is sp? That was good at first.

Service provider lock. Was your phone unlocked from the factory or did you have to get it unlocked?

It might be worth getting a new SIM from your provider anyway and seeing if that solves the issue.

lallolu

Dec 5, 2009
Should I install 32 or 64 bit gapps? The CPU is 64 bit but I read that the kernel is 32 bit which is confusing for me.

Edit: Nevermind. TWRP actually gives a good error message. It should be arm(32 bit) gapps.

lallolu

Dec 5, 2009
I really like this ROM. Very clean and smooth. The only issue I have so far is the standby drain. I has drained 26% under 12 hours in idle.

0LDST4R

May 2, 2018
I really like this ROM. Very clean and smooth. The only issue I have so far is the standby drain. I has drained 26% under 12 hours in idle.

No drain here. Deepsleep kicks in as it should be. BT allways on, Galaxy Fit e connected. Find the battery killer with better battery stats or gsam battery monitor.

Great Rom. A bit laggy sometimes but stable, stable, stable. Incredible. SuperGApps installed.

Greetz,

0LDST4R

lallolu

Dec 5, 2009
No drain here. Deepsleep kicks in as it should be. BT allways on, Galaxy Fit e connected. Find the battery killer with better battery stats or gsam battery monitor.

Great Rom. A bit laggy sometimes but stable, stable, stable. Incredible. SuperGApps installed.

Greetz,

0LDST4R

I have been done clean installs 3 times on Lineage and once on AOKP. I have the same battery issue. I have been installing micro gapps though and I have no Sim in the phone. In trying to eliminate the battery drain, I even installed amplify to stop wakelocks I know to be safe. However, I never put the phone in airplane mode. I will retry a clean install with pico gapps. If the issue persists, I will try airplane mode to see eliminate the possibility of the phone always trying to connect to a network when there is no SIM in it.
I would have ruled the issue to be old battery but the battery behaves OK on stock ROM.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200412-213029_GSam_Battery_Monitor.png
    Screenshot_20200412-213029_GSam_Battery_Monitor.png
    237.7 KB · Views: 136
Last edited:

kaodd

Dec 27, 2010
Bergen
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I have been done clean installs 3 times on Lineage and once on AOKP. I have the same battery issue. I have been installing micro gapps though and I have no Sim in the phone. In trying to eliminate the battery drain, I even installed amplify to stop wakelocks I know to be safe. However, I never put the phone in airplane mode. I will retry a clean install with pico gapps. If the issue persists, I will try airplane mode to see eliminate the possibility of the phone always trying to connect to a network when there is no SIM in it.
I would have ruled the issue to be old battery but the battery behaves OK on stock ROM.
Try without gapps and watch

danwood76

Recognized Developer
May 23, 2015

Do not block wakelocks. That can lead to massive power drain.

The Greenify app is really good at putting apps to sleep safely.

The phone will need a couple of full charge cycles before it reports true battery percentage/drop. This is the same on stock.

Use better battery stats to work out what is keeping your phone awake.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 9.0 (Pie), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working :
    • Boots
    • Wifi
    • NFC
    • Bluetooth
    • Camera
    • Video Playback
    • Audio
    • Sensors
    • GPS
    • HWC

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot

Downloads :

Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log

Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][OFFICIAL][s5neolte][SM-G903F][9.0] LineageOS 16.0, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo

Contributors
    Stricted, danwood76
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 9.x Pie
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2019-07-06
    Last Updated 2019-08-19
    To update to official from my relases:

Download the migration zip attached to this post.
    Download the latest nightly: https://download.lineageos.org/s5neolte

Flash the migration zip and the official nightly in the same zip queue in TWRP.

Reboot, enjoy.
    good news everyone
    its now official https://wiki.lineageos.org/devices/s5neolte
    builds will show up tomorrow at https://download.lineageos.org/s5neolte

you will have to wipe data to switch to the official builds

It is possible to add AOD?

ih theory yes bu i havent yet looked into that
    the lag problem will be fixed with the next build
    im waiting a few days until the august security patch is merged and will post a new build then
    new build (20190729) is up https://mega.nz/#!ccxEDQYJ!kXTkw0p3_uyozW5KTa6jTVpNy3BLyDBn-T1SaYi8L8A

changelog:
      • Fixed remaining HWC issues (we now build with no hacks to upstream LineageOS) (thanks @danwood76 )
      • Added buildprop to skip waiting for buffer fences to signal (thanks @Ivan_Meler )
      • SELinux cleanup
      • Migrate to new HIDL LiveDisplay and Touch HAL
      • Build new HIDL lights HAL
      • Synced with latest LineageOS sources
      • Regenerated kernel defconfig based on old oreo kernel

i hope that the config regeneration fixed the wakeup issues, unfortunately i havent had much time to test that yet

i want to give a huge thanks to @danwood76 at this point for his awesome work on fixing hwc
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone