[ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE] HavocOS 3.11

burninitup

Sep 18, 2013
It says "Make sure you're on stock MIUI before flashing"
I'm using pixel experience rn
where do I get this stock rom ?
If you were on stock firmware before flashing pixel experience, than you don't need to flash the stock again. Just format the data and flash new rom.
Although if you were on skymi firmware, than better flash the stock miui and follow the procedure

Reactions: sp1080

ft.varun

Jan 12, 2019
POCO X2

Hey guys are anyone of you facing any issues with using Havoc OS like battery drain or heating issues upto 35°- 40°? I'm currently of MIUI 11.0.6 and I'm facing battery heating from binge watching and it's going upto 36 - 38°. Is SD card being detected as I'm using one right now ? Also let me know if payment apps are working just fine by using Magisk hide. So if all of this is present I'll be flashing.

Mj 9984

Jul 8, 2017
There is a problem an all the custom roms .
Whenever i play pubg the mic volume drops and so my teammates can barely hear me.
Any solution. Please help.

Mj 9984

Jul 8, 2017
Bro can you suggest a good rom from the ones you've tried ? Also can you feel any major difference in gaming from the stock rom ?
Almost all Custom roms have slightly better performance and everyday tasks are a breeze. Really thankful to all the developers.
But I really like the floating windows on miui 12 and that mic issue that I mentioned above, so I'm still on miui 12 eu.

Sahil2002

Nov 23, 2017
Installation

Guys, i am on stock rom miui 11.0.10.0, i want to flash this rom. My bootloader waiting period will be over tommorow. So please share the installation procedure. Thanks !!!:D:D

Reactions: Rishipathania

MOSIGAMER07

Apr 5, 2019
Guys, i am on stock rom miui 11.0.10.0, i want to flash this rom. My bootloader waiting period will be over tommorow. So please share the installation procedure. Thanks !!!:D:D
Hiya there..

*JUST READ CAREFULLY*

I have also updated the MIUI to the latest 11.0.10 but unfortunately i realized it was a huge mistake, the reason is because the current TWRP supports only till 11.0.07. So you have a huge work to do but it is successful, As i have done it.

Follow me:

Download and flash the old MIUI 11.0.04 using MI Flash tool dont lock your bootloader!
Then flash TWRP using fastboot.
Boot via fastboot commands.
Then wipe data everything.
Flash rom
flash kernel
format data

thats it!!

Reactions: sonisamanvaya

madsud

Feb 21, 2015
ARB Error

I was in 11.0.10.0 as well. Flashing TWRP caused bootloop. Could not roll back to 11.0.7.0. Then deleted the first few lines from flashall.bat which didnt start with 'Fastboot' which enable me to roll back. Then the process of flashing was smooth. After format data, I flashed the ROM again for a hassle free boot

Hiya there..

*JUST READ CAREFULLY*

I have also updated the MIUI to the latest 11.0.10 but unfortunately i realized it was a huge mistake, the reason is because the current TWRP supports only till 11.0.07. So you have a huge work to do but it is successful, As i have done it.

Follow me:

Download and flash the old MIUI 11.0.04 using MI Flash tool dont lock your bootloader!
Then flash TWRP using fastboot.
Boot via fastboot commands.
Then wipe data everything.
Flash rom
flash kernel
format data

thats it!!

Reactions: MOSIGAMER07