[ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE] HavocOS 3.11

The Prodigal King

Jan 24, 2017
Hiya there..

*JUST READ CAREFULLY*

I have also updated the MIUI to the latest 11.0.10 but unfortunately i realized it was a huge mistake, the reason is because the current TWRP supports only till 11.0.07. So you have a huge work to do but it is successful, As i have done it.

Follow me:

Download and flash the old MIUI 11.0.04 using MI Flash tool dont lock your bootloader!
Then flash TWRP using fastboot.
Boot via fastboot commands.
Then wipe data everything.
Flash rom
flash kernel
format data

thats it!!
I just rooted my device today on 11.0.10 and it worked just fine !? :confused:

At first it got stuck at boot logo but I cleared cache and dalvik and it booted without any issues

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Almost all Custom roms have slightly better performance and everyday tasks are a breeze. Really thankful to all the developers.
But I really like the floating windows on miui 12 and that mic issue that I mentioned above, so I'm still on miui 12 eu.
Cool thanks bro.. is miui 12 eu Chinese rom ?

Last edited:

Mj 9984

Jul 8, 2017
I just rooted my device today on 11.0.10 and it worked just fine !? :confused:

At first it got stuck at boot logo but I cleared cache and dalvik and it booted without any issues

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Cool thanks bro.. is miui 12 eu Chinese rom ?
Nah, it doesn't have the chinese bloatware and comes with playstore.
Now, I'm on corvus btw.

birsabir

Aug 1, 2019
Dear mods, thank you for this great ROM. I am a big fan of Havoc OS, using since whyred devices.
In Poco X2/Redmi K30(phoenix) in FP unlocking option please add an option to press and read fingerprint unlock button like miui because it unknowingly causing devices unlock.

mrabhisheksingh

Dec 18, 2014
Bhopal
I was coming from lineageOS and did not update firmware. Now I cant boot into twrp even using fastboot. It flashes a white screen and then powers off. I can not even install stock ROM using MiFlasher becuse my anti rollback protection is now set to 2.
Can anyone help?

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
I was coming from lineageOS and did not update firmware. Now I cant boot into twrp even using fastboot. It flashes a white screen and then powers off. I can not even install stock ROM using MiFlasher becuse my anti rollback protection is now set to 2.
Can anyone help?
Format data from twrp
Flash rom
Flash China 11.0.9.0 fw den reboot.... It should boot!!

To use MiFlash Tool, extract tha fastboot image file, edit tha clean all.bat with notepad++ and remove tha first 7 lines den save file back... Make sure when saving, yhu click tha drop down for tha file extension n choose all den save in bat format... Now use MiFlash Tool to flash!!!

Reactions: dhsomani

mrabhisheksingh

Dec 18, 2014
Bhopal
Format data from twrp
Flash rom

To use MiFlash Tool, extract tha fastboot image file, edit tha clean all.bat with notepad++ and remove tha first 7 lines den save file back... Make sure when saving, yhu click tha drop down for tha file extension n choose all den save in bat format... Now use MiFlash Tool to flash!!!
Thanks, solved the issue.

dhsomani

May 27, 2015
Format data from twrp
Flash rom

what causes that clean all flash issue with Miflash tool...?? i have that same issue...can you kindly share the screenshot of that 7 lines highlighted which to delete...