[ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE] HavocOS 3.11

Zegnalabel

Feb 26, 2015
F
To use MiFlash Tool, extract tha fastboot image file, edit tha clean all.bat with notepad++ and remove tha first 7 lines den save file back... Make sure when saving, yhu click tha drop down for tha file extension n choose all den save in bat format... Now use MiFlash Tool to flash!!!
Hi, shouldn't it be flash_all.bat. There's no cleanall.bat.

Also, isn't that 7 lines supposed to be the built-in protection that actually prevent one from flashing a MIUI ROM that has a lower rollback index. In mrabhisheksingh's case, his current rollback index is 2 while stock rom is 0. Therefore if he go ahead to delete off that 7 lines of built-in check when using Mi Flash tool, won't he brick his device as ARB will be tripped. Or am I missing something? :confused:

whalesplaho

Feb 1, 2012
Treasure Island
Hi, shouldn't it be flash_all.bat. There's no cleanall.bat.

Also, isn't that 7 lines supposed to be the built-in protection that actually prevent one from flashing a MIUI ROM that has a lower rollback index. In mrabhisheksingh's case, his current rollback index is 2 while stock rom is 0. Therefore if he go ahead to delete off that 7 lines of built-in check when using Mi Flash tool, won't he brick his device as ARB will be tripped. Or am I missing something? :confused:
He wont brick his device. The first 7 lines detects if yhu are using Phoenix or Phoenixin and also it checks for tha ARB if tha version flashing is low than tha version installed.... Dahs what I am using and i dnt have any issues. Yes its flash_all and not clean_all.... Thanks!

Madhuvrata

Jan 17, 2019
Hi, I have few questions. I would be grateful if someone kindly clarify.
1. Does this rom work properly with gcams? Particularly san1ty 6.2 and URNYX 2.1 wanted to use. This is most important thing for me
2. Does it have automatic call recorder? If not, does it support third party apps for call recording, like ACR for instance?
3. Battery backup is comparable to miui?
4. Screen recorder with internal sound?
5. Fingerprint (fpc) works properly?
6. Can you disable pill and have dual punch hole?
7. Any major bugs?
8. If any other things worthy mentioning, please kindly do so

Ya_SG

Aug 9, 2018
Hi, I have few questions. I would be grateful if someone kindly clarify.
1. Does this rom work properly with gcams? Particularly san1ty 6.2 and URNYX 2.1 wanted to use. This is most important thing for me
2. Does it have automatic call recorder? If not, does it support third party apps for call recording, like ACR for instance?
3. Battery backup is comparable to miui?
4. Screen recorder with internal sound?
5. Fingerprint (fpc) works properly?
6. Can you disable pill and have dual punch hole?
7. Any major bugs?
8. If any other things worthy mentioning, please kindly do so
Don't copy paste it everywhere. Flash the ROM and try yourself. No one should answer you.