[ROM][OFFICIAL][STABLE] HavocOS 3.11

dimmebd

Aug 7, 2010
Brasília
Can someone help me with a problem?
I'm trying Havoc os just because it has anx camera as stock, but it crashes when I change to selfie camera.
someone have any clue how to solve this?

tuskan_supa

Jul 27, 2020
Anx camera is force closing
Delete /sdcard/.ANXCamera folder

Sorry, I already try that and it's not working.
I also tried reinstall the ANXCamera on the official site, flash an add on for the front camera and nothing makes the selfie camera work.
Download anxcamera pro from playstore and disable hand gestures in it.

anik_04

Nov 11, 2020
Problem for listening offline music

In recent months, I have used so many custom rom for pocox2. I think especially in gaming this rom is beaten all other. But I have faced one particular problem is when I listening to offline music after 2 or 3 songs my screen hangs and the music player stops working. I have tried other music players all are the same. Please fix this to the next update

Pras_92

Mar 11, 2012
I know I am not supposed to ask for updates, but this ROM is out of the world for me..the most stable one i have used on poco x2. So cant wait to ask if development is on for android 11 havoc ?
Sorry again...

donnys18

Oct 30, 2013
stutter

Facing stutter while playing games. Sometimes the game crashes and force close. After reboot, it will be okay for certain time . I'm on latest build. I even tried clean flash.

Pras_92

Mar 11, 2012
One issue - during initial setup I was asked to setup fingerprint, where I skipped it. Now I am not able to see fingerprint option in settings. Please advice.