" #DroidOnTime "
ROM Version: 5.2
Build Status: OFFICIAL
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is a user-friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration."
dotOS is an Android ROM that focuses on performance, stability, and User Experience. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get the most out of your device.....
CLEAN FLASH/First Time Installation :
01. Download the ROM, Firmware and GApps from the links above.
02. If you're coming from Oreo Flash the PIE Firmware (Factory Image or Firmware ONLY) for your device.
03. Use terminal to boot latest twrp.img "fastboot boot twrp.img"
04. Create backup. i.e. EFS
## YOU ONLY NEED THIS STEP ONCE.. When updating Firmware's ##
05.At this point Flash "Copy Partitions Zip" In TWRP "SLOT A"
06. Flash the ROM and TWRP installer.
07. Choose Reboot -> Recovery
08. Install GApps & Magisk.
09. Reboot -> Bootloader
10. fastboot -w
11. Reboot and Enjoy.
*Note-1: Slots, ROMS install to opposite (inactive) slot
If you FLASHED ROM from "Slot A", then ROM is installed to "Slot B", If you Flashed ROM from "Slot B", then ROM is installed to "Slot A"
* Recommended to install to "Slot A" unless you have PIE firmware fully installed on "Slot B" (you can achieve this with Firmware ONLY Links or copypartitions.zip ran from Slot A after a full stock update)
DIRTY FLASH :
1.Download the latest build.
2.Reboot to recovery.
3.Flash the latest build along with the twrp.
4.reboot to recovery. (very Important)*
5.flash optional packages like gapps and magisk.
Note: If upgrading from 5.0.* to 5.1.* a clean flash is required.
Note: GApps only has to be flashed once whereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.
COMPLETE CHANGELOG : https://changelogs.droidontime.com/
And all other open-source Devs/Teams.
Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer
Iacob Ionut - UI, UX Developer/ Core Developer
Sipun Kumar - Developer/Maintainer
Manish Bajpai - Web Developer
If you liked our Project, please consider supporting us. - Donate - https://www.paypal.me/MOHANCM
Donate to device maintainer. - Donate - https://www.paypal.me/jackvortexhd
dot OS source
REPORTING BUGS !
As soon as the problem occurs, take a LOGCAT!
for more READ THIS
and do not forget to send it to us
Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS
GitHub : - https://github.com/aadityazeo
ROM OS Version: 11.x Android R
Current Stable Version: v5.2
Stable Release Date: 16-10-2021