[ROM][OFFICIAL][T813][8.1] LineageOS 15.1

Search This thread

Reynald0

Aug 23, 2017
@Deltadroid In the past I used a guide posted here, to build your kernel from sources; git cloning the tree for Lineage15.1 produce a wireguard folder that is empty, how I can workaround that?

Deltadroid

Recognized Contributor
Apr 19, 2013
@Deltadroid In the past I used a guide posted here, to build your kernel from sources; git cloning the tree for Lineage15.1 produce a wireguard folder that is empty, how I can workaround that?

Update the git submodule for wireguard or revert the commit to use wireguard as submodule

Edit: you are better off reverting because i had to make a few extra changes to wireguard

Last edited:
Reactions: Reynald0

BamaInArk

Mar 29, 2013
Little Rock
Running 15.1 on my T813 and things going well. Some time ago the nightly's switched from 15.1 to 16.0 and the auto updates no longer work. I'm kind at a loss of exactly how to proceed. Any guidance would be appreciated.

pspTP

Jul 10, 2009
Does anyone have the last build version of the 15.1 ROM for download? I tried the build from Feb 13, 2018 and it put my tab in a boot loop. I am currently on the 14.1 Lineageos build with the latest 3.3 version TWRP running and was looking to upgrade. I wanted to have a stable build for my daily driver so didnt want to go to 16.0 yet.

I am on the gts210vewifi version.

Deltadroid

Recognized Contributor
Apr 19, 2013
@Deltadroid Since mid January I get stucked during compilation of kernel at LD drivers/built-in.o, following procedure described here: https://github.com/dantecpu/kernel-syphyr-compiled/blob/master/building_wip.md
Has something changed for WireGuard lately or there is something to change in order to compile the kernel for LineageOS16 with WireGuard kernel module?
yes, some recent kernel changes require a few more changes to wireguard submodule. Attached are all the necessary commits to fix the build.

Attachments

• wireguard-patches.zip
    4.3 KB · Views: 8
Reactions: VanoSM and Reynald0

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 8.1 (Oreo), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

Instructions :
    • Download the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Flash the latest build and gapps
    • Reboot
    Downloads :
    Reporting Bugs
    • DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)
    • If the problem disappears after running "setenforce 0" from a root shell, grab /data/misc/audit/audit.log
    Remember to provide as much info as possible. The more info you provide, the more likely that the bug will be solved. Please also do not report known issues. Any bug not reported in the bug report format below may be ignored.

Code:
    What is your--
    LineageOS version:
    LineageOS Download url:
    Gapps version:

Did you--
    wipe:
     restore with titanium backup:
    reboot after having the issue:

Are you using--
    a task killer:
    a non-stock kernel:
    other modifications:

Provide any additional information (observations/frequency of problem/last version it worked on/etc) as needed:

Donations :
    You don't have to but if you want so...

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS 15.1 for Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 WiFi (2016), ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

Contributors
    LuK1337, luca020400
    Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    Based On: LineageOS

Version Information

Created 2017-09-01
    Last Updated 2018-07-10
    [ cool stuff ]
    I just released 8.1 builds on my AFH.
    You can find them here ~ https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=234643
    Stupid is to copy pasta something without questioning if it is working properly or is ovr throttling. There are lots of reviews, that Samsung overdid their CPU throttling for the Samsung Tab S2 with thermal testings. So this ROM is also useless I guess. I was hoping it would remove the moron throttling Samsung gave the S2 mostly for limiting it artificial to not compete with the S3.

You WILL NOT come here and disrespect our developers. Please keep your negative comments to yourself.

You been warned and to the rest, back on topic.
    -news-
    Latest builds support sdcardfs, that should improve internal storage performance :3
    I may port it over to 14.1 when I'll be bored enough to do it.

Let me know if you find any new issues that weren't in previous releases.
    Obviously not a lot has been ported to Lineage so please don't report issues like: "broken buttons backlight". That will be ported over soon (TM).
    Also you need custom TWRP build to install these packages, you can find link in the OP.

BTW: You might have to force reboot after the gapps installation is complete as the unofficial installer is bit buggy ( you can do that by holding power, vol down ). Also it doesn't support addon.d so it doesn't persist when updating to next builds.