• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [ TB-J716F_CN_OPEN_USER_Q00209.3_R_ZUI_12.6.211_ST_210730_qpst]

Search This thread

trojaner_80

Sep 24, 2021
Finaly I was able to flash via QFIL after fixing the Sahara problem and unlocking my bootloader. Afterwards, I did a factory reset and locked the bootloader. But DRM Infpo still shows L3. I can´t believe it :cry:

luizkun

Jan 20, 2020
you need to check that Were sn.img and persist.img partition flashed in Qfil process ?
If yes i think all system will be restored to stock and you will get L1 widewine back

trojaner_80

Sep 24, 2021
I checked the QFIL logfiles after flashing:
It seems persist.img has not been considered for flashing. It appears in the logfile only in one row:
INFO: (55) (null) persist.img

sn.img is not in the ROM as file included. sn.img is also not in contents.xml. Therefore it´s not considered for the QFIL process.

Please see my QFIL logfile in the attachment.

Last edited:

luizkun

Jan 20, 2020
so you need to add persist.img file name in content.xml file, and you need to relock bootloader before flashig Qfil , so you can get L1 widewinee back again

sakun-ice

Nov 10, 2012
so you need to add persist.img file name in content.xml file, and you need to relock bootloader before flashig Qfil , so you can get L1 widewinee back again
I understand that the persist partition contains unique data from your device and that if you flash another persist.img other than the one from your device you may have problems.

trojaner_80

Sep 24, 2021
persist.img is already included in content.xml:

<download_file sparse_image_path="true" minimized="true" fastboot="true">
<file_name>persist.img</file_name>
<file_path>./</file_path>
</download_file>

But it seems that it has not been flashed when I check QFIL log.

trojaner_80

Sep 24, 2021
I think it´s not possible anymore for me to get L1 back. I have already flashed persist.img without creating a backup.

rawbkk

Oct 4, 2010
I was able to get widevine L1 back, I can finally watch netflix in HD. Thanks for the tips!

Now the only issue I have is that the System Update app keeps prompting me to install 12.6.328 ST even though I have accepted the installation multiple times.
Anybody found a solution for this? I have the same problem,it shows me the update 12.6.328, i can install it but after reboot its still on the old version and shows me the new available update. Apart from that everything is working. Would really appreciate any ideas..Thank you!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2021-10-17 at 19.02.53.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2021-10-17 at 19.02.53.jpeg
    50.6 KB · Views: 22

luizkun

Jan 20, 2020
Anybody found a solution for this? I have the same problem,it shows me the update 12.6.328, i can install it but after reboot its still on the old version and shows me the new available update. Apart from that everything is working. Would really appreciate any ideas..Thank you!
the best way you can do is reset factory after OTA update it will help device clear all value in SQL database to default value

Oct 16, 2021
Hi guys, I just got my pad pro yesterday and since I opened the box it is stucked on a bootloop, I could read some very fast screen that says my bootloader is unlocked and so on.. but I never could the tab to start at all.. I bought from Aliexpress with global rom. Downloaded QFIL, fastboot, drivers but my pc doesnt recognize the tab since it doenst boot up.. Could you guys help me??

trojaner_80

Sep 24, 2021
Hi guys, I just got my pad pro yesterday and since I opened the box it is stucked on a bootloop, I could read some very fast screen that says my bootloader is unlocked and so on.. but I never could the tab to start at all.. I bought from Aliexpress with global rom. Downloaded QFIL, fastboot, drivers but my pc doesnt recognize the tab since it doenst boot up.. Could you guys help me??
Hi. I had the same problem. Does QFIL recognize the tablet, if you connect it in ETL mode to your PC? If yes, you could select rawprogram4.xml in QFIL. rawprogram4.xml includes boot.img. Afterwards your tablet will boot again. But please be careful. There is a risk to loose Widevine L1 forever. You should try this only, if you don´t have any other option.

Oct 16, 2021
Hi. I had the same problem. Does QFIL recognize the tablet, if you connect it in ETL mode to your PC? If yes, you could select rawprogram4.xml in QFIL. rawprogram4.xml includes boot.img. Afterwards your tablet will boot again. But please be careful. There is a risk to loose Widevine L1 forever. You should try this only, if you don´t have any other option.
No.. QFIL doesn't even recognize it. I tried to force ETL but no success yet

trojaner_80

Sep 24, 2021
Have you tried to access FFBM. I think you have to press the power button for 30 seconds to access this mode.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM is for TB-716F, the Chinese version (not Global).

for @mardon85 @trojaner_80 @sakun-ice and all friends in this section.

Since lolinet uploaded the same package, mine from onedrive is deleted (to save some storage).

BTW, I'm using TB-606F, and I'm living in China. So if you want any Chinese version ROM, pls let me know.

Other roms, I mean the Global ones, you can get them from lolinet.
    This ROM is for TB-716F, the Chinese version (not Global).

for @mardon85 @trojaner_80 @sakun-ice and all friends in this section.

Pls get me noticed if the link is invalid.

BTW, I'm using TB-606F, and I'm living in China. So if you want any Chinese version ROM, pls let me know.
    You are amazing! This rom is flasheable with qualcomm program right?
    Hi Guys, this video fixed my problem:

Now i have flashed stock rom :)
    Sorry guys. Thiese roms are what I can find in chinese forums.

Since they can be upgraded (Mine is 606, and OTAs are all right, so I guess other models can be) through OTA, it seems no need to get the latest.

But if there appears any, I'll upload them.

It's National Day Holiday, 7 days starting from Oct. 1. I won't be online for long.

And I'm still trying to figure out how to flash the latest Global on 606 CN Ver.

The hardware incompatible error sucks. F you, Lenovo.
    Firstly, you have to factory reset the CN rom you just installed, otherwise your device will get bricked. Then you relock the bootloader with fastboot command "fastboot flashing lock". You will get widevine L1 back.
    I was able to get widevine L1 back, I can finally watch netflix in HD. Thanks for the tips!

Now the only issue I have is that the System Update app keeps prompting me to install 12.6.328 ST even though I have accepted the installation multiple times.