• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [ TB-J716F_CN_OPEN_USER_Q00209.3_R_ZUI_12.6.211_ST_210730_qpst]

Search This thread

rawbkk

Oct 4, 2010
Did you have the global rom when you bought the tablet?
Yes, it was delivered with global rom and unlocked bootloader...Was able to put original rom, then locked bootlader, factory reset and everything is working fine incl. Netflix L1 but the OTA problem still there. Strange thing is that the tablet id showing the update, i can download it and install, but after reboot its still on the old version and shows again new update available, ready for install...Still trying but running out of ideas?!
:)

sakun-ice

Nov 10, 2012
Yes, it was delivered with global rom and unlocked bootloader...Was able to put original rom, then locked bootlader, factory reset and everything is working fine incl. Netflix L1 but the OTA problem still there. Strange thing is that the tablet id showing the update, i can download it and install, but after reboot its still on the old version and shows again new update available, ready for install...Still trying but running out of ideas?!
:)
You can try to open the bootloader, wipe factory reset and relock again.

[email protected]

Oct 20, 2021
Hello, I was able to install the official ROM, I just want someone to explain to me step by step how can I now lock the bootloader back?

[email protected]

Oct 20, 2021
Hi everyone, I have successfully installed the ROM because I had the pseudo global installed. Now I have a problem with the bootloader, when adb detects my tablet and I enter the command ,, fastboot flashing lock'' message appears ,, failed unrecognized command flashing lock ''Please write me how can I lock the bootloader

sakun-ice

Nov 10, 2012
Hi everyone, I have successfully installed the ROM because I had the pseudo global installed. Now I have a problem with the bootloader, when adb detects my tablet and I enter the command ,, fastboot flashing lock'' message appears ,, failed unrecognized command flashing lock ''Please write me how can I lock the bootloader
try fastboot oem lock-go

[email protected]

Oct 20, 2021
I tried with this command and unfortunately the command failed ended too. Maybe someone could write me step by step what he does to block the bootloader because I have no idea anymore. Thank you for your help

luizkun

Jan 20, 2020
I tried with this command and unfortunately the command failed ended too. Maybe someone could write me step by step what he does to block the bootloader because I have no idea anymore. Thank you for your help
you need to retry with another fastboot version, you should find some fastboot version in another lenovo thread, because i think fastboot lock command is for specific built version

rosco_pc

Dec 6, 2010
yes qfil tool require very strict USB environment setup, if you can not fix sahara protocol , you can try install another window version, or try another PC/laptop , the last method is use linux environment
I would love to know how to use Linux. Tried the following:
None of them is working properly as I most likely issue the wrong commands

luizkun

Jan 20, 2020
I would love to know how to use Linux. Tried the following:
None of them is working properly as I most likely issue the wrong commands
Can i know more detail about your issue ?
Firstly you need to verify that your device is in qfil mode or not by "dmesg" command ?
Then retry command in repo and upload result here

rosco_pc

Dec 6, 2010
Can i know more detail about your issue ?
Firstly you need to verify that your device is in qfil mode or not by "dmesg" command ?
Then retry command in repo and upload result here

I'm in edl mode and both tools I referred to are working and are loading data.
However both tools only give examples on how to load a flatbuild (rawprogram0.xml), while all examples with windows based qfil use metabuild (contents.xml). It's my first time using these tools so I'm a bit lost here, and have not found any decent explanation yet on the difference out there on the wild wild web.

As such I've not succeeded in successfully loading a P11 rom using linux edl tools, had to resort to borrowing my son's windows laptop in order to run the qfil tool.

Mondaywalk

Nov 17, 2021
This ROM is for TB-716F, the Chinese version (not Global).

for @mardon85 @trojaner_80 @sakun-ice and all friends in this section.

Since lolinet uploaded the same package, mine from onedrive is deleted (to save some storage).

BTW, I'm using TB-606F, and I'm living in China. So if you want any Chinese version ROM, pls let me know.

Other roms, I mean the Global ones, you can get them from lolinet.
Can you get the Chinese Rom for TB-Q706F?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Since lolinet uploaded the same package, mine from onedrive is deleted (to save some storage).

BTW, I'm using TB-606F, and I'm living in China. So if you want any Chinese version ROM, pls let me know.

Other roms, I mean the Global ones, you can get them from lolinet.

Pls get me noticed if the link is invalid.

You are amazing! This rom is flasheable with qualcomm program right?
    Hi Guys, this video fixed my problem:

Now i have flashed stock rom :)
    Sorry guys. Thiese roms are what I can find in chinese forums.

Since they can be upgraded (Mine is 606, and OTAs are all right, so I guess other models can be) through OTA, it seems no need to get the latest.

But if there appears any, I'll upload them.

It's National Day Holiday, 7 days starting from Oct. 1. I won't be online for long.

And I'm still trying to figure out how to flash the latest Global on 606 CN Ver.

The hardware incompatible error sucks. F you, Lenovo.
    Firstly, you have to factory reset the CN rom you just installed, otherwise your device will get bricked. Then you relock the bootloader with fastboot command "fastboot flashing lock". You will get widevine L1 back.
    I was able to get widevine L1 back, I can finally watch netflix in HD. Thanks for the tips!

Now the only issue I have is that the System Update app keeps prompting me to install 12.6.328 ST even though I have accepted the installation multiple times.