Development [ROM] [OFFICIAL] [ TB-J716F_CN_OPEN_USER_Q00209.3_R_ZUI_12.6.211_ST_210730_qpst]

Search This thread

kaioo3

Dec 11, 2021
This ROM is for TB-716F, the Chinese version (not Global).

for @mardon85 @trojaner_80 @sakun-ice and all friends in this section.

Since lolinet uploaded the same package, mine from onedrive is deleted (to save some storage).

BTW, I'm using TB-606F, and I'm living in China. So if you want any Chinese version ROM, pls let me know.

Other roms, I mean the Global ones, you can get them from lolinet.
I'm using TB-J606F too. So, Can you give me link to download Chinese version ROM. I searched in baidu.com but it's hard to find. I need the last ZUI 13. Thank for your help!

kaioo3

Dec 11, 2021
I k
Sorry guys. Thiese roms are what I can find in chinese forums.

Since they can be upgraded (Mine is 606, and OTAs are all right, so I guess other models can be) through OTA, it seems no need to get the latest.

But if there appears any, I'll upload them.

It's National Day Holiday, 7 days starting from Oct. 1. I won't be online for long.

And I'm still trying to figure out how to flash the latest Global on 606 CN Ver.

The hardware incompatible error sucks. F you, Lenovo.
I know that problem. You need to flash back to ZUI 12.0.519, then change 1st Country region using #####6030# ( not CN), then follow the guide: https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/check-region-unlock-p11-tb-j606f-l-n.4356451/ to change 2nd Country region (not CN). And then you can flash the lastest Global ROM on TB-J606F

caarterh

Mar 19, 2022

Since lolinet uploaded the same package, mine from onedrive is deleted (to save some storage).

BTW, I'm using TB-606F, and I'm living in China. So if you want any Chinese version ROM, pls let me know.

Do you have the Chinese ROM for Xiaoxin Pad TB-606F still? And how do I flash it onto my tablet? Thanks

eddie2020

Jan 15, 2012
Yes, it was delivered with global rom and unlocked bootloader...Was able to put original rom, then locked bootlader, factory reset and everything is working fine incl. Netflix L1 but the OTA problem still there. Strange thing is that the tablet id showing the update, i can download it and install, but after reboot its still on the old version and shows again new update available, ready for install...Still trying but running out of ideas?!
:)
How to know what rom we are using? I jz can mine android 11 zui12.5...mt patch was on April 2021...

veralynn

Mar 20, 2011

Hey, do you have the Chinese rom for the tb-606f
I have the tablet and it has the Chinese rom but i am afraid to update it in case any of the dolby Atmos problems, or the double tap to wake, or i loose my widevineL1 wich i have now. It would be nice to have the rom and save it as it is impossible to find. I can only find global rom and i dont want that as it seems it dont have widevineL1 and so on. I can store the file on my Google drive and i can make it accessible for anyone. Thank you. :)

This is the yoga pad 13 with the 870 Qualcomm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Pls get me noticed if the link is invalid.

You are amazing! This rom is flasheable with qualcomm program right?
    I tried to flash this rom step by step according to your instructions. Unfortunately I get the following error message: Sahara protocol failed
    I'm sorry for this but I checked through Google, it's said some reasons could cause this error.

I think the ones below should be one of the causes:

1. QFIL version is old. I'm using 2.0.2.3, but there's newer versions.

2. USB cable should be the original one from the box not a random one.

3. when QFIL settings are all ready, press vol+ then connect to PC (do not connect to pc too early), then confirm QFIL shows "Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008(comx)". And please keep USB connecting to PC till your pad boot to normal.

4. before flashing, pls make sure the qualcomm driver is correctly installed (in case of the windows driver signature check restriction).

Hope everything be fine. Good luck!
    Hi Guys, this video fixed my problem:

Now i have flashed stock rom :)
    Sorry guys. Thiese roms are what I can find in chinese forums.

Since they can be upgraded (Mine is 606, and OTAs are all right, so I guess other models can be) through OTA, it seems no need to get the latest.

But if there appears any, I'll upload them.

It's National Day Holiday, 7 days starting from Oct. 1. I won't be online for long.

And I'm still trying to figure out how to flash the latest Global on 606 CN Ver.

The hardware incompatible error sucks. F you, Lenovo.